TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


High School Never Ends by FireFox

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: First chapters...are always so boring. Hahha:) This is pretty much just an intro to the story, so of course nothing interesting will happen. I'll be sure to add more details of the characters in the next couple chapters, I plan to make them very detailed:) I hope you all enjoy~!
Name: Caty Taiiji (known as 'Aiko' when writing Advice Article)
Age: 17
Grade: Junior
Hair: Reddish/brown (goes to middle of back)
Eyes: Emerald Green
Height: 5 3
Skin: Light
Siblings: Brother: Lash: 19
Personality: Sarcastic, protective of friends, smart (but acts dumb), friendly to new people, short-tempered, funny, can be serious when needed.

Dear Aiko,

I need some serious help! My boyfriend would rather sit at home and play video games all day rather than hang out with me. Nothing I do to get him to go out seems to working! Please help!
Sincerely,
In Love with An OCoDP (Obsessive Call of Duty Player)

I stared at the e-mail with a concentrated look spread across my face, as I bit my bottom lip gently. I thought about the writerrquote s problem thoroughly, debating on how to respond to the poor girl. I pushed back my reddish-brown hair behind my shoulder, as my fingers slowly began typing the words going through my head, my eyes checking through my response to make sure there were no errors.

Dear In Love,

I understand your frustrations here with your boyfriend, but you need to understand that boys will be boys and will want to do things other than going to the mall or seeing the same movie you go to every Saturday night that stars Channing Tatum and Brad Pitt. Perhaps you could try sitting down and attempting playing a game with him; not only will he appreciate it, but yourquote ll be able to spend time with him. Good luck!par

Sincerely,
The Goddess of Love, Aiko.

I nodded in approval at my response, reading it back a few times, before hitting submit. First off, I should start off by saying that my name isn't even Aiko, its Caty, I just go by Aiko when writing for my school's newspaper's advice column. I'm 17 years old, and a junior at Konoha High School. I've been in Journalism ever since I started high school, and I love it. The reason why I go by Aiko is because well for one; incase my advice just fails at life and I have people chasing me down, and for two; it sounds more Japanese than my actual name.

"Ready to go, Caty?" My best friend, Sakura, said from behind me, causing me to jump slightly, and almost falling out of my seat. She sweat dropped, rolling her green eyes at my clumsiness, while I stood up and straightened my school uniform.
Yes, sadly we have to wear school uniforms, much to my dismay. Sakura tossed me my black backpack with a small Hello Kitty charm on it. I put it over my shoulder as we walked out of the classroom, almost immediately running into our other best friend (well Sakura's frenemy) Ino.
She had her long blonde hair pulled up in a high pony tail, with her bangs covering up her right bright blue eye. Ino was currently standing there with her hip popped out and a perfectly manicured hand on her waist; with her almost-perfect body and beautiful face, she was pretty much one of the prettiest girls in Konoha High.

Sakura scoffed at Ino's smug expression, pushing a piece of her layered, short pink hair behind her ear, her jade green eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Hey Ino-Pig," Sakura remarked to her friend, nodding her head.

"Are you guys going to the game tonight?" Ino asked, looking more at me than Sakura, seeing as Sakura had to go since she was on the Cheerleading team and they performed at halftime.

"Uhm," I started, scratching my head awkwardly, trying to think about how my schedule looked, "Possiblyy..Depends who's going.."

"Everyone is, duhh."Ino stated, rolling her eyes at me like I was a mere child, "Well, everyone who has a life anyway."
I sweat dropped at Ino once more, she was someone you certainly had to get used to...

"Well, I have to get to Geometry so you have fun with that.." I started, before suddenly getting hit in the back with someone's bag. I stumbled forward slightly, before catching myself and turned around to glare at whoever the hell bumped into me. My emerald green eyes stared into a pair of cold, onyx eyes, as Sasuke Uchiha stared me down. Goosebumps ran across my arms, as I glared right back at him, my nose scrunching in disgust. He rolled his eyes scoffing,

"Watch where you're going, loser" He commented monotone, I could feel my face flush in anger,

"You bumped into me, asshole!"I spat out with venom laced in the words. He simply rolled his eyes, making a 'hn' noise, and turned and walked back in the direction of his next class.

"OMG! He's so cute!"Ino exclaimed once Sasuke was out of ear-shot, a blush spread across her tan cheeks

"Please, you don't have a chance with him,"Sakura retorted, clutching her hands in front of her chest,

"Obviously I'm meant with Sasuke! He's a Cancer and I'm an Aries!"

"Well I'm a Libra! PLUS, you are obviously flat in the chest area!" Ino retorted, raising her fist, making me shake my head and sigh,

"Ladies, according to horoscope compatibilities, you both would have the same chance of getting him. Zero." I said, rolling my eyes, they always had petty debates like this. Ino and Sakurarquote s faces turned red as they glared at me with anger. I laughed awkwardly, then realized it was time for my next class, and pretty much booked it to Geometry. I slid into class with only 2 minutes to spare. My eyes scanned the room, and I realized I was pretty much the last one to show up.


My friends Naruto, Gaara, Sai, and Temari were all sitting in the back of the room, so I went to go sit with them. They are pretty much some of my best friends

I've known Naruto since I was like, 7, seeing as we were neighbors for awhile. My older brother, Lash, would have to babysit him after his parents disappeared. He has this spiky, blonde hair, and gorgeous blue eyes. He is pretty hyper and nice, it's hard not to like him.

Then there's Gaara, who is a Junior like Naruto and I, but he's only 16. He has bright, spiky red hair, and even brighter mint green eyes. He has a serious case of Insomnia so there are always black rings around his eyes.

He, however, looks nothing like his older sister, Temari, who is a senior. She has light blonde hair, tied up in four pony-tails, and then teal eyes. Their other brother, Kankuro has super dark eyes and brown hair, their mom must have had an affair I swear.
Anyway, Sai is probably the most quiet out of all my friends, other than Shino. He's usually drawing or painting things. He's a little different than the rest of us, but we love him all the same. He has straight, short dark hair and dark eyes and a very pale complexion. Some say he and Sasuke look alike; I don't see it.

Speaking of Sasuke, I forgot he was in this class, until he took his seat behind me. I rolled my eyes at Naruto starting a staring contest with the boy. Temari's eyes lingered on Sasuke for a little bit longer than what is normal, which made me laugh a little. She obviously realized that I noticed and laughed awkwardly, taking a seat diagonal in front of me. Naruto sat next to me, and Sai sat behind Sasuke, so it wasn't that hard to talk to everyone.

Mr. Hatake walked in around 5 minutes later, being late of course. We all sweat dropped as he attempted to explain to us why he was late. Something having to do with a black cat and old lady in the middle of the road.

"So students, we are going to be reviewing today! We get to relearn the Properties of numbers! Yaaay~" He sang with false cheerfulness. I face palmed; Geometry and Algebra were not my thing.
I was guessing Naruto was thinking the same thing about himself, as I heard him groan from the side of me, as he began to whine to Mr. Hatake.

"Naruto, you're the reason why my hair is gray," Mr. Hatake said, scratching his cheek. He wore a hospital mask that covered his mouth and nose, and his left eye was closed, "Now be quiet before I send you to Lady Tsunade...again."

Naruto slouched in his chair grudgingly, "Yessir,"

Mr. Hatake's eye closed; I'm guessing he was smiling.

"Good, now what is the answer to A+B=C?"
Naruto sweat dropped, dropping his head against his desk. Okay, I was bad at Geometry and Algebra, but this was probably the easiest questions ever..and probably one of the only questions on the quiz that I would get right. I was just about to raise my hand to answer the question when, of course, I get interrupted.

"The answer is Closure of Addition, idiot." Sasuke said coolly. I turned my body to glare at him, which he met full on. He was leaning forward with his chin propped up on his hands, using his body weight to hold himself up.

"Miss Taiiji, if you would please stop making flirty eyes with Uchiha, I'm trying to teach up here." Mr. Hatake called from the front, causing everyone to turn and look at me. I flushed in both embarrassment and anger, looking at Mr. Hatake with wide eyes, my arms flailing slightly, par

"Woah, woah, WOOAHH! That's totalllly gross! DIRT."I yelled loudly, shaking my head back and forth, making some kids laugh, while some of the girls glared at me.

It's not that I hate Sasuke it's just that we have never been friends. He stole my graham crackers back in 2nd grade and things have just never been good.

"Miss Taiiji, am I going to have to ask you leave the room?"Mr. Hatake asked boredly, looking at me with a raised eyebrow. I slumped in my chair, muttering a 'no'.

"Good~!"Mr. Hatake sang cheerfully, turning back to the board.

Never mind, I change my mind. I fucking hate that kid.
Chapter end notes: lettme know what you think please!!:)