TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Secret Confessions of a Teenager by Fantasy Madeline

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Not a crossover. No alternate universe. Just a lot of ninja and vampire fun.
Chapter notes: A brand new fic. Don't judge the quality of my other stories by this. I had a sudden burst of inspiration at about 1:00 A.M, so I might have been a bit insane now that I look back on it. This is purely for fun, so if you like it give me feedback and i will continue to update. If you hate it, give me feedback and i will stop bothering to write it.
For you're info here are some things that are weird about this fic.
1. SASUKE NEVER LEFT WITH OROCHIMARU.

2. THIS IS AFTER SHIPPUDEN, AND PRE-GAARA'S DEATH ARC.

3. I TRIED TO MAKE THIS AS NON OOC AS POSSIBLE, YET I
MIGHT HAVE FAILED A TAD BIT SO LIVE WITH IT PLEASE.
-----------------------------------------------------------
They were staring at him again, Sasuke could feel it.
"Sakura. Ino. What do you want this time?" He said in an exasperated tone.
"Will you go out with me Sasuke?" Ino asked. Sasuke sighed.
"No Ino-pig! Sasuke-kun wants to go out with me!" Sakura objected.
"No. I don't want to go out with either of you. I told you yesterday. And the day before that. And the day before that. My answer will never change. You're both annoying."
Both Sakura and Ino slumped, feeling sad.
"Oh did you guys get rejected again?" A voice said in a teasing way. Sasuke, Sakura, and Ino turned around.
"Hello Tsukurou." Sasuke said stiffly, with no emotion.
"Sasuke. i told you already. My friends call me Karou." She said.
"But we're not friends."
Karou ignored this comment.
"Hey Sakura-chan. Hi Ino."
"Hi Karou." Sakura said in the a disappointed tone.
"We weren't rejected-" Ino started to say.
"Yes you were." Sasuke interrupted. Karou laughed. At the front of the class Iruka cleared his throat.
"Welcome all to our graduating class of 1998's class reunion! We have a wide variety of jonin, genin, and chunin in this room and I would like to take this time to congratulate you all on you're hard work and efforts. You are all fantastic ninja. Now you all are aware that Naruto has just come back from training with the great Sanin Jiriya, and Sakura has been studding under our hokage Lady Tsunade. I want to be the first to say 'hang in there and do you're best.' Have a great time everyone!"
Lights flashed around the room and a few people were awkwardly shuffling about on the dance floor. Shikamaru was sleeping at his old desk, and some girls were swooning over Sasuke. Choji was sitting at the snack bar, and Kiba was trying to get Akamaru out of the punch bowl. Hinata was sitting at a desk and Naruto was attempting to make her laugh. Shino was sitting quietly next to the brooding Sasuke and his fan club.
'It's been over three years and none of them have changed at all. Sasuke is still the heartthrob. Sakura and Ino are the captains of his fanclub. Naruto is still class clown. Kiba and Akamaru are still up to their old antics. Shino and Hinata are still quiet. Shikamaru is still always asleep. Choji is always eating. Tsukurou still has no friends, yet no enemies. Nope. Nothing has changed at all.' Iruka thought.
----------------------------------------------------------
The reunion came to a close about two hours later. The last of the shinobi exited the room leaving Iruka sitting at his desk. He was sorting out his lesson plans for the academy students for the coming semester. He looked up and saw Tsukurou standing in the room.
"Yes Tsukurou? May I help you?"
There was sadness in her eyes as she spoke.
"Yes you can help me." She said in her normal soft voice. Her brown hair ran down her weirdly pale skin. Her normal hazel eyes had a tint of red to them. The moonlight came through the windows eliminating her face. it was then Iruka knew he was in trouble.
"...Tsukurou? Do you want something?" He said as he stared at the red glint in her eyes. She smiled a mournful smile revealing a set of pointed teeth. They were more pointed then the Inuzuka clan's. Iruka picked up a Kunai.
"What do you want Tsukurou?"
No response.
"If you don't acknowledge me, or leave i will assume you pose a threat..."
Again no response. He threw the kunai at her. She caught it and flung it back at him. It cut the side of his arm and hit the wall. It bounced off the wall to Tsukurou's feet. She picked it up and slowly licked away the blood from the kunai. She looked once more at Iruka.
"I am sorry Iruka-sensei." She said softly so Iruka would not hear. Then slowly walked towards him.
------------------------------------------------------
The next morning the dead body of Iruka was found in his office. No one noticed the small teeth marks on the left side of his neck.
--------------------------------------------------------
Chapter end notes: Did you like? Did you hate? Tell me in a review. If you like it I will post next chapter soon. So read, review, and rate. Tell you're friends. Spread the word. I will now say something extremely serious so please read on.

Every day thousands of people are dying from starvation. Together we can help. If you spend ten minutes on the website Freerice.com you can give over 3 bowls of rice to the hungry and improve you're knowledge. Please. It's worth it to save lives. Thank you.