TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hate him Love him, My Guardian by Arche

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: please enjoy!
Hate him Love him – My Guardian-
Arche-chan


Summary: (My Guardian rewritten) (ItaSakuSasu) (AU, OOC) What Uchiha Itachi has beside looks, wealth, and brains? An annoying father that tries to intimidate him? Check! An oblivious mother that only cares about his brother? Check! A perfect brother that can’t do anything wrong? Check! Plus… a gorgeous but frustrating guest named Haruno Sakura? CHECK! Join his miserable life and get banged, folks!

Warning… AU, OOC, dark humor, random randomness… Freaky plot! And from Itachi’s 3rd person POV

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended


Human race was doomed, that was what is making them dumb.

Uchiha Itachi let out a snort as a vague smirk escaped his lips. To hear his classmates asking the professor a bunch of dumb questions was only making him more convince his theory was right even more. And to think that he is one of the doomed race, he almost laughed.

God, how he loved this world…

Chapter 1: Epic Battles! – Meet the World-hater Prodigy and His Special Guest-

“A+…” Itachi breathed emptily as he read his mark on his essay paper. Admiring the deep sighs that came from his classmates, he could predict that he was the only one who got an “A”. He did not looked surprised though, to recall back to that A- it was the worst he ever received in his entire lifetime. He pressed his lips together when he heard Professor Mitarashi; his history teacher complimented him, “An excellent work as usual, Mr. Uchiha”

Oh, yeah… how he praised his brain… even before he typed his essay, he already had confidence that he would get an A as the nastiest circumstance. Indonesian history was too easy to him, since he already devoured more than thousands books in his entire life.

“Wow, Itachi!” almost yelled the girl that was sitting beside him,as she peeked at his paper, “You got A+ when I got F, oh, how I admire you!”

Itachi almost rolled his eyes, who did she think he is? Einstein’s grandson? Oh, God no… He was just an ordinary 18 years old boy with gorgeous looks, pride and wealthy family, and 187 IQ. Pretty typical, isn’t he?

Yeah, sue him…

“Hn…” he replied simply.

Blush crept on the girl’s cheek to hear that, no one would bother to wonder why, since Itachi was the number one heartthrob in the college, every girl wanted him, and every guy feared him… just when they met Itachi, it was an ascertainment that they would run from him for his sharp tongue and infamous ‘Uchiha glares’…

Then she clutched her paper in front of her chest and asked him, “Could you help me by being my tutor?”

Itachi gazed at the girl, as his eyes straying up and down to her…

What was her name anyway? He didn’t bother to know… and she supposed to be not asking that… To be friends with him was certainly a challenge, despite the fact that he was acting cruel to most people and insolence to everyone else. He always found in his invulnerable mode, which making ALMOST everyone decide to run away before they get banged by him.

“Go to hell, I’ll never help you.” Itachi replied coolly to her, and crumbled up the paper into a ball before he threw it into the trashcan. Bingo, 7m distance to the wastebasket and he still managed to aim it accurately. Itachi made a peeved smirk to the gaped girl. And even snorted when he saw her friend hurriedly approach her… *pests* friends, whom also gaped at him in disbelief. Itachi only had to look at them and realized that his theory was an absolute.

Itachi was about to insult the crying pest and her friends when a paper ball was thrown to his head. Itachi growled and made his way towards the direction it was thrown at and said. “What do you want…” his eyes narrowed as he pronounced a name. “Sasuke?”

A boy with more or less the same face as him turned his head towards him, and then grinned negligently. “Time for you’re… ‘Ritual’...” his younger version hollered him. Sasuke was standing in front the classroom door; he was two years younger than Itachi. Itachi just shrugged, but he listened to him and he reacted to Sasuke by getting up from his seat, taking his backpack, and leaving the class behind without said anything to the teacher. Every student but Sasuke gazed at him incredulously, but didn’t have the nerve to talk; even Prof. Mitarashi couldn’t do anything but gaped at his leaving back.

“I-Itachi!” Prof. Mitarashi shrieked, “At least ask my permission!”

Itachi did do a tentative stop, but that was just only for turned back a little and with a twitched mouth, he rolled his eyes in annoyance. Prof. Mitarashi… was… pissed… she cursed and was about to get up to approach the leaving student, if Sasuke didn’t interrupt.

“Oh, just forgive him, Prof…” Sasuke merely waved his hand and then flashed Prof. Mitarashi his trademark smile-smirk, “He’s not in a good mood.” And like always, Sasuke’s charm did take it’s affects and captivated the Professor. She gave the students a lot of homework to unleash her anger, but at least she didn’t cursed anymore. That was an achievement for Sasuke, because Anko Mitarashi was a tempered woman (and Itachi still wondered why the hell she could be a teacher when she had an even worse temper than his). Sasuke winked to Itachi, while Itachi only replied with a snort.

Sasuke smirked auspiciously, then went back to his class.

Maybe the only one who could stand up to him was Sasuke, his younger brother… although they always fought for no reason; they had this invisible bound between them, which sometimes take it position when they were set in several circumstances…

Itachi hid an indistinguishable smile. Then he walked to where he parked his Jaguar and tossed his backpack in the passenger seat. It was still 10AM and he was in his 3rd period, his therapy session only took an hour, so maybe he could comeback at 6th period, after recess. He sighed as he tightened his grip on the steer, since when he did give attention to his must-be-failed therapy? He already wasted one third of his old ones just for therapies, but none of them had an effect on his behavior, if not made it worse. But at least his father didn’t take his money to pay all the bills…

His mood soured, he sighed deeply then played his CD out-loud.

Memories consume
Like opening the wound
I'm picking me apart again
You all assume
I'm safe here in my room
Unless I try to start again

Itachi half-dozed off at the seat… Music was the only one who could appreciate him… then he started to scream competed the music as he drove to attend his therapy.



Dr. Kurenai was sitting reliably and so damn relax when he entered the office. She had her chin high, and an annoying intended smile was plastered on her lips.

“Mr. Uchiha?”

He growled. “Whatever”

Kurenai’s smile didn’t perish as she scribbled on her notepad, “Please… have a seat…” she offered an empty sofa beside her. Itachi frowned but obeyed.

“How are you?” she leaned forward to him.

Itachi made a disgusted face, “What do you think?”

She sighed patiently, “You’re still as hard as rock, ne? But please hear me just this once…” she focused her eyes on Itachi’s. “I want to help you, and I’ll succeed if you cooperate.”

Itachi rolled his eyes.

“So, how’s school?” she calmly asked him.

“A plus quizzes, perfect GPA, idiot classmates, jackass teachers… what else to say?” Kurenai was about to open her mouth but Itachi interrupted her, “And doc, you know what?” He questioned with irked tone.” I’ve had enough of the other therapy.”

He said the truth, in his 18 years of life, he already tried around 20 therapists, and none of them could make a difference in Itachi. Even most of them runaway from exasperate of Itachi’s stubbornness. His last therapist recommended Kurenai, and his father phoned her last week just immediately after Itachi dumped the therapist. Before he had another fight with his oldest son again… Itachi was his most favorable child before he was 12, such a golden-boy he was… but BOOM! Everything turned out differently now. And he still didn’t know why…

He loved it though.

“Do you have friends?”

“Yes. We go out and have party sometimes… what do you expect anyway?”

Kurenai’s tranquille face didn’t change. “May I know your IQ?”

“187”

A nod of amazement came from Kurenai as she scribbled on her notepad again. “So that point explains it all…” Itachi narrowed an eye, he didn’t caught her intend, but before he had chance to ask, Kurenai clasped her hand business like in front of her chest, “So, I bet you’re dating a girl now?”

“No…” he twitched his mouth in mock incredulity, before it replaced by a lascivious-mocking voice, “You interested?”

Kurenai laughed as she showed him her ring, “Oh… unfortunately, I have a fiancé, and I’m not a pedophile… “ there was still amusement in her eyes as she queried, “Anyway…can you tell me what would you do if I said yes?”

Itachi shrug a shoulder. “Get the hell out of this fuckin room, I suppose”

His statement amused her; he could be funny in his own way, indeed. “May I know why you’re afraid of being my crush?”

Itachi glanced at the woman, damn it, why did she make such a perfect poker face, anyway? But he reached up his backpack and took out some grubby love letters and melted chocolates. “These explain enough?”

“Ah, you have fan girls” Kurenai guessed, and it was true. In fact, too many fan girls and it started to irritate him to accept the truth that they were obsessed over him. There wouldn’t be a day for Itachi without love letters and gifts filled his desk and locker.

“What do you think about them? Cute?”

“No” he said. “I hate them.”

Kurenai tilted her head. Her face was just right polite-interested.

Itachi groaned. “Talking about this infuriates me, change the topic. If you want to talk about girls, just have chat with Sasuke, there’s always a new girl every month…”

And just after he said that, he regretted it. Why the hell he have to turned out to be a loudmouth? It just added to Kurenai to be more ammunition for that Sasuke things.

Kurenai’s eyes lighten as she heard a name from Itachi’s mouth. It was the first time he ever mentioned a name or something that doesn’t related in his month of therapy with her. “Sasuke? Your brother?” she once saw Sasuke, and she couldn’t help but admired him too, both of the Uchiha heirs do have a handsome face, the only difference was… Itachi looked 8 years older than his real age, when Sasuke only looked 3 years older.

Itachi yawned, why do all therapist love to pry and mess up with his mind? Who did they think they were to think they had the right to ask anything about him? Damn it.

“How about you? You dated a girl before?”

“Not interested in cheesy love, doc, sorry” Itachi waved a hand, “I’m 18, emotions are nowhere, and hormones are possessing”

“Were you trying to say that you had intimate contacts before?”

He smirked. “Want me to share? Maybe you could practice that with your future husband?” he suggested without any doubt, and made another smirk, he likes it when he was on the high air, “Girls say that I’m quiet good”

Disgusted glints flew in her eyes for a sec; and he found it that she did a very great job of hiding it quickly and imperceptibly.

Itachi felt certain satisfy for making her cringed like that…

Come on, hate me, woman… and I’ll love you for that…

“Do you know that your parents want you to have a fiancée?” Kurenai smiled again, and that quite irritated him, maybe that’s why she always smiling, because he hates it.

“Yes, I know”

“Then why don’t you?”

“Not interested”

“I smell another reason, Itachi…”

Damn it she was right. Maybe he didn’t want to have fiancée yet to annoy his father. Uchiha Fugaku was always rambling like crazy when it was about the clan and its descents. Every Uchiha boy MUST have a girl or even fiancée when they’re reaching a tender age of 18. And that was quite a problem because Itachi almost never had any interest to eve’s descent. His father didn’t give a damn about Sasuke, he wasn’t the oldest son, and he had a bunch of girls that he could choose whenever he wanted to.

The Uchiha clan is cursed.

“Well?” Kurenai repeated. Itachi snorted. He always hated it when it was about Sasuke. He didn’t like his brother, if not hated him.

“I said before that I’m not interested. Are you deaf, doc?” Kurenai tilted her head and ogled him straight in the eyes. But only to be met with his infamous “Uchiha Glare” which made her surrender and scribbled in her notepad again.

“I’m bored with all these stuffs” Itachi groaned, “Change it”

Kurenai’s smile flickered. “What is your opinion about Sasuke?”

“He 16, and he pesters me” he pretended to cringe when he added, “Oh, and he’s the family’s golden boy”

Itachi was the one who had that title 6 years ago, now he wasn’t anymore. Now Sasuke was the golden-boy, and Itachi had a drastic drop from the most favorable son to be the most disrespectful one.

Pretty ironic, huh? And Itachi was almost expelled from the school because of his bad behavior, brawling, and his score. It was not that he was stupid; he was an excellent student, way too excellent actually. Until a damn teacher named Orochimaru accused him had done plagiarism in most of his papers and was cheating in every quiz… he almost thought that having bad scores were better than good scores.

Fuck, he hated the world… Damn, the world hates him too…

He glanced at the clock, damn it, 24 minutes left! He gritted his teeth from impatience, and didn’t even bother to hide it. He didn’t like the therapist. They always wanted to mess his mind, and he hates it when they prying and asking dumb question and then made a one-sided overall. And this Kurenai had a damn stubborn head.

“So, does Sasuke date?” Itachi cringed to hear her voice once again.

He tilted his head. “The question is…when doesn’t he? But…no girl since this Sunday…just broke up.”

Kurenai nodded slightly but still could manage to hid her interest or boredom. Itachi frowned, he never saw such therapist as tough as her, and he, for a month already used his best ‘moves’ to run her off, which only end to a zilch result.

“You know him very well, huh?” she said as a smile crept into her lips.

A lethal glare could be seen froming the Uchiha. “Pardon?”

“Sasuke. You know Sasuke very well.” Kurenai stated. “Even you know when he breaks up”

“Could you do me a favor, doc?”

“Mm, hmm?”

“Shut. The. Hell. Up” his voice was dangerously low, as his forehead wrinkled and some veins pooped up on his head.

And Kurenai was not too stupid to disobey him. She did shut her mouth, and for the next couple minutes, Itachi inhaled and exhaled deeply. While his eyes never left Kurenai’s and giving her his intimidating glares, and surprisingly, she didn’t looked away. After he felt calmer, he took his backpack and left the doctor.

“Come next week, Itachi!” Kurenai waved her hand cheerfully and Itachi snorted again, before he slammed the door as hard as he could. When he arrived to his Jaguar, he quickly turn on the music on it’s loudest volume and began to drive to nowhere.

He needed a cigarette. Badly.



Itachi let out a deep sigh as he threw his fifth cigarette out of the car window. The frustration that was written on his face was obvious, and he couldn’t do anything but growled indignantly when he wondered about his father. He left the therapist again, there was going be another fight this night… Itachi sighed again, and ruffled his hair back, oh God, how he wanted to scream right now…

And that was when his eyes accidentally strayed to a bookstore…

He slowed down the car as he calculated his action. He loved books, indeed, he read as much as he could to forget about all the things that disturbed and tormented his mind. Indeed, that method worked quite well. Itachi glanced at the building again, anyway, they provided some couches and lounges for reading… maybe he might kill 3 hours or more in there, at least he could meet his family later.

He grinned as he parked the car and stalked to the store. He quickly made his way to the science section, but his eyes drifted to a pink-haired girl in the romance section. Itachi halted, then tilted his head for a better look. Pink-hair was rare, and it caught his attention when someone had one. It was a girl with short-medium hair. Even with her back facing him, the view was still good. That girl had a slender neck with creamy white, delicate skin, skinny waist, long legs, and a nice ass. He was just hoping that her face competed her body, which was rather hot. Well, that was an advance compliment to the girl, Uchiha Itachi almost never praised girls body if they’re not as hot as Angelina Jolie.

The pink-haired girl seemed to noticed Itachi’s gaze, as she turned around. Itachi could see something such a recognize gesture sprinkles from her jade eyes. Then she smiled at him.

Itachi recognized her too, she was Haruno Sakura. His father best-friend’s daughter that lived in Suna Village. They first met 11 years ago, when he was still 7, and she was pestering him until he cursed at her. He still could remember how he and Sasuke had their first fight only for this girl, because Sasuke stood on Sakura’s side as the victim.

A sullen laugh escaped his lips. But he didn’t bother to approach the girl; instead, he continued his browsing. After a while, he already brought 2 bulging bags of books to the cashier, and paid it with a credit card. After he received the bills, he wandered to a double-coach and reclined there.

He looked up to his watch; still 7PM… time certainly does fly, … Itachi wondered if he could drop by to a fast-food place before he go home… if he did that, maybe he could skip dinner; and maybe he could skip another argument with his father.

“How come you’d haven’t say anything to me, Itachi?” a girls’ voice woke him from his thoughts, as he felt a hand tapped his shoulder.

“Anything.” he decided to play innocent to Sakura, forced his eyes not to look up at her and locked them in his book.

“I see you’re still a jerk” she laughed sarcastically.

“I see you’re still a bitch” he calmly retort.

“Oh, thank you very much” she smiled. even though she was good at hiding it; Itachi still could see malice in her tone. Typical.

Sakura took out a biography book from her bag and began to read it. The way she had selttled herself was just right, she had her back straight, and it didn’t touch the cushion like a lazy ass bum, her legs crossed, and her jade eyes moving left and right quickly as she read the book apparently.

Itachi moved his eyes down to her bag. She had 3 bulging bags, and it didn’t seem that she was a newcomer reader. Itachi could bet on that, because he found some qualified literary books in it. Then he stared to the girl… Sakura had really grown up. Last time he ever meet her was when he was 12, 6 years ago. Comparing that annoying little brat to this grown up girl… -Itachi stared at her up and down- surely hard.

Sakura tossed her hair back again, and changed the crossed leg from right into left.

‘Acting like the bitch she was’ Itachi thought, but he couldn’t deny that this girl was attractive. It had him convinced even more when he noticed some naughty glances and whistles from some of the guys in the store. He immediately glared at them, and received a ‘thank-you’ look from Sakura.

Itachi blinked. A fiancée… she was a good candidate. Haruno family was wealthy; she wouldn’t look at him for his money. he accept the fact that she was reading biography book which was a plus for her and to called back how she smoothly made both of him and Sasuke had a crush on her 6 years ago almost made him choked. She wasn’t a dumb girl. Not at all.

Besides, he already tried every qualified senior girl in his school, and they couldn’t do anything but bore him with their empty heads and the-only-and-only-one-play-the-dress-up-ability. All his friends were full-blooded-male, and they didn’t have any older sisters. It was weird, but Itachi preferred older woman instead of younger ones. Whoops! That was a minus for Sakura. She was exactly 2 years younger than him; she was the same age as Sasuke.

No. he didn’t like to have a younger girlfriend.

But she wasn’t a bad choice though. Then again, just a little problem with her stubborn attitude. But at least if she was stubborn, she didn’t broke to tears easily whenever he was bored with her and dump her.

And thought that Itachi spent his time for just this pointless arguement made a stupid urge to laugh. There again, she was domineering him absent mindedly.

“5 minutes” Sakura muttered coolly as she closed her book.

Itachi raised a brow, “5 minutes?”

She smiled at him intently, “You’ve been staring at me for 5 minutes now… do you know that it makes me uncomfortable?”

Itachi smirked. “No liars here. Like hell you didn’t enjoy it.”

“Yeah” Sakura nodded in agreement, “Like hell you didn’t enjoy it.”

Itachi raised a brow. “I’m sorry? I have no interest in little girls, even when they’re so damn eye-catching.”

She snorted. “Way to go, Itachi! Keep it up on complimenting me, and I’ll really think that my peeved childhood friend is interested in me.”

“Who says that I complimented you?” he tilted his chin up as his eyes strolled down to the same level as Sakura, and she looked up to fought his glare back.

“I say.” she replied confidently. “I’m not a dumb girl. I know very well that I am beautiful.”

“And that I’m stunning.” he added her sentences with the same equal of confidence.

Sakura stuffed her book to the bag. “And what makes you think that way? Excessive self-esteem?”

Itachi waved his hand as he laughed shortly. “Simply put. I’m smart, I’m good-looking, and I’m undisputable rich.”

Even when she knew that those three points were all true, she still found it hard to accept it. “And excessive self-esteem.” She nodded sardonically at him. Then she halted for a sec. “How’s Sasuke? Is he dating a girl now?”

He raised a brow, he didn’t have any idea why the hell everybody wanted to know whose Sasuke’s girl was. “Nope.” He finally said. “Why are you so damn interested?” those words flew by themselves even without Itachi’s brain agreement. He almost cursed himself when he realized that, but was interrupted by Sakura’s smirking face.

“Jealous?” She teased him and accepted his glares. She grinned wildly , but then her joking face quickly turned to be serious. “It’s absolutely nothing like that. I just miss him and was wondering if his kiddy-proposal is still valid.” She rested her head to her palm and her elbow to her tights, an exasperating expression was obviously drawn on her face. Itachi frowned; she still remembered that lousy kiddy-proposal, damn.

“Let me guess.” Itachi jerked his index finger up and wandering it around. “A guy dumped you.”

“Bite me.” she replied languidly while she played with her fingers. “I dumped the guy, of course.”

Itachi didn’t doubt it, of course. Haruno Sakura got dumped? Impossible, she was a perfect gorgeous girl. Smart, beautiful, and rich. Maybe if she gives him chance, he’d do her. But again, she was his childhood friend, and a close one. Even when he once liked her (It only stood for…. What? 32 minutes and 54 seconds.) It barely like incest to him if he does date her, beside, he heard rumors that she liked Sasuke.

Sasuke…

Why there was always Sasuke in every spot of his life?

Sakura tapped Itachi’s cheek. “Hey, why a sudden silence?” she asked, and found no reaction from him. She sighed then shrugged. “Gotta go, bye now, mom’s looking for me.” she jerked her thumb up to the window, and Itachi could see another pink-haired woman in long floral dress in front of a silver BMW. Sakura’s mother smiled at him, and then his face got sour as she mouthed something to her daughter and waved her hand as if calling her.

Sakura sighed again. Then ruffled Itachi’s hair as a gesture of goodbye, she always did it when they were kids, at first Itachi got irritated by this habit, but as time went by, he adjusted to it well.

“Bye!” she grinned then ran to her car.

“Whatever. Scram” he replied indolently then continued his reading. However, his mind didn’t focus to the book again, but to Sasuke, Sakura, him, and that lousy proposal he and his brother asked to her when they were still 7. It was a time when he had his first crush, and unfortunately, it was Haruno Sakura, and another unfortunate… Sasuke also felt the same as him. They decided to propose her together, and guess what was her answer?

“I’ll give you my answer when I’m turning 17!”

Damn, even she already had bitch lodging in her body since she was 5.

Interesting.


When Itachi arrived to his compound and parked his car in the garage, the very first person that bothered to come and approached him was the last person he expected to do that. Sasuke. As always, he was applying his charming mask and jogged to him.

“Dad’s furious.” He informed him. “You skip dinner again, and we can’t eat until you come and eat with us.”

Itachi winced. “Any anniversary holds on this day?” as he could remember, his father was always mad at him when he skipped dinner, but he never made all the family members had a tentative diet unless there was any important anniversary.

Sasuke made a mischievous smirk. “Ah, we have guest.”

“And I’ll stay in my room till the guest go.”

“And you’ll be grounded.” Came Sasuke’s reply. “Just eat with us this once, okay?”

Itachi frowned.

Sasuke pursed his lips, and then begged again. “Please?” Itachi groaned, how he wanted to reject that. The ‘No. Scram’ Answer was right in the tip of his tongue, but somehow something kept it from coming out freely. Instead, he said:

“Fine. Don’t bother me again.”

And Sasuke grinned.

Itachi’s mother was holding a paper in her hands when Itachi sat down. Her face was smiling pleasantly, and her lips never stopped to muttering some praises. Itachi rolled his eyes. Here comes the ‘Sasuke-is-the-best’ conversation again…

“Look, Itachi, Sasuke got an A in chemistry!”

‘Aren’t you aware that I got an A plus back then?’ He thought, but he said nothing to her, she even didn’t greet him and just showed him that freakin paper. Even it was hard for him to hide that jealousy and he couldn’t help but forced a smile to creep on his lips. Somehow his mother had a certain charmed look, like Sasuke’s to make people not have heart to hurt their feelings. Damn.

He glanced at his father, and as he thought before, Fugaku was glaring at him. Hardly. And suddenly the tension darkener, Itachi could feel it. That his mother had stopped to praise Sasuke, and his brother was gasped. The silence was broken when the oldest man raised his voice first.

“You late.”

Sasuke quickly stood for Itachi. “Dad! At least he came for dinner!”

Fugaku gave him an oh-my-golden-boy look, but when his gaze met Itachi, it turned grim. “You did finish your therapy, right?”

Itachi stood abruptly and slammed the table with his hands. “Yeah, and we’re a best friends. My appetite had gone, dad. Thanks for the meal.” He gave them a business-like nod then stalked to the stairs.

“Itachi! Come back down here!” His father demanded but he ignored him. From his corner eyes, he could see that his mother was looking at him, but didn’t say or did anything. Sasuke gave him a roguish smile as he opened his bedroom door.

And found a girl was wandering in it.

“Sakura?.!” He cried in incredulity.

“Wow, your relationship with unca Fugaku is worse than I predicted.” She smiled.

“What the hell are you doing in my room?.!” He emphasized the word my. Nobody had nerve to enter his room before. Even his brother. First time he made a ‘Warning’ sign on his door, his parents were still trying to mess in it, trying to found something that could explains his bad behavior. But now nobody could enter the room again, except for maids to clean it. Itachi didn’t mind when nobody didn’t come for him, he even loved it, his privacy was untouched. But now?

Moreover, it was a girl as the first intruder in 5 years!

Sakura shrugged. But that smile still plastering her lips, and she had big-bags in her hands. It couldn’t be… NOT AGAIN!

“Oh, I forgot to say this” Sasuke suddenly stood behind his back. “Since Sakura’s parents have some business trip for a few months, she’ll stay with us for a while.”

“And don’t forget that my 17th birthday is in 2 months!” Sakura hollered them.

Itachi gaped. Sakura smiled. And Sasuke had a frustration look.

“We have to be her guardians.” He finished his sentence. “Like always.”

“Scram.” Itachi managed to say that in his calmest tone, as he gestured both of the teens to his door. “Get out of here.” He hissed. “Now.”

Sasuke raised a brow, but obeyed. Sakura followed him. And when he slammed the door, Itachi flopped himself to his bed, turned on his music out-loud, and tossed his new book on the corner of the room. He wasn’t in a good mood to read, indeed.

So, what Uchiha Itachi had besides brain, looks, and wealth?

An annoying father that tries to intimidate him? Check! An oblivious mother that only cares about his brother? Check! A perfect brother that can’t do anything wrong? Check! Plus… a gorgeous but frustrating guest named Haruno Sakura? CHECK!

How he loved this world.

Chapter 1 ended.


AN

One problem that always disturbs me when I post a new story is… there’s always a big possibility that I won’t be able to finish it like all my ongoing story now… (Sigh) I just hope that I can finish this, since I already have a pretty steady outline… please enjoy my first ItaSaku! And could you tell me when Sakura, Sasuke and Itachi birthday is?

More a/n

You guys might be wondering why Sasuke is so damn OOC in this fic? Hmmm, I once watched when Sasuke still a kid, and admired Itachi, and he looked cheerful and so pure. He went bad and emotionless since Itachi killed their parents, so my logic says that if Itachi didn’t kill them, Sasuke must be grown to a calm, but a cheerful boy. Please don’t flame me, I just happened to be a writer just 3 months ago! Still an amateur. And Sakura looked like a bitch in this chapter? Don’t worry, I’ll revise her image in the next chapter!

Well, don’t forget to click the small-cute button below and tell me what you think! Please? It’ll make me write faster! ^_^

Sincerely, Arche-chan

March 21st 2006.

Thank you for cherrymoonblossom for the beta!