TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Angelic Secrets by DawnxAingeal

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Remember I don't own this and I would appreciate any messages and I hope you enjoy it
Alai's POV

- You walked into the lord Hokage's office and saw many books, you looked over to the desk and saw a man sitting down, a very old man, looks very tough you thought, your had the first impression of a serious old man, but...-

Hokage: "Welcome to Konoha, I got word from the guards about you, it's not often that we get someone new to our village. *smiles*"

Alai: "Um, thank you, from what I've heard it's a great village..."

Hokage: "And from what you've seen?"

Alai: *laughs* It's interesting, in one day I've seen the town trouble maker, the town genius, and the town "Heartthrob"."

Hokage: "Well aside from that, this village is calm and friendly, now, we need a place for you to live and I can help you with jobs. Do you know anyone here?"

Alai: "I actually wanted to be a ninja if that's alright, and yes sir, I know a few."

Hokage: "Alright we can easily find you an apartment, there's plenty of kid's here living on their own. Hmm,*looks through papers* you'll be staying in House 201, Apartment 6."

Alai: "Alright, thank you sir."

Hokage: "But now as per being a ninja, we need to figure out your skill level... what village are you from?"

Alai: "Maori sir, we focus on magic but know a little ninjutsu."

Hokage: "...Maori?"

Alai: "Yes sir..."

Hokage: "Well one class is having their final exams tomorrow to earn their headbands, I'll put you in the class and if you pass then you'll be brought back here to test your abilities further, alright?"

Alai: "Yes sir, and thank you *bows* oh and my name is Alai."

Hokage: "No need for thanks, it's my job, and call me grandpa."

Alai: "um, alright si- I mean Grandpa, I have a question."

Grandpa: "Yes Alai?"

Alai: "Why do you want me to call you grandpa? not that I'm not grateful."

Grandpa: "Because you remind me of someone I once knew, I could tell what kind of person you were as soon as you walked in."

Alai: "Really.....?"

Grandpa: "Yes, pure, kind, but strong, I expect much from you."

Alai: "Thank you grandpa, um do I have a roommate and when should I go meet them? If I do have one."

Grandpa: "Ah yes you do, but I'll leave that a surprise, and you should wait a few hours, that way we can tell them about you."

Alai: "Right, then I guess I'll go look around for that calm and friendly village."

Grandpa: "Good luck with exams and our newest naruto incident the town's hectic."

Alai: "Thanks for the tip sir! I mean grandpa *laughs* bye."

Grandpa: "Goodbye Alai."

-You wave goodbye to your new "grandpa" and opened the doors to explore Konoha, but you were cut off, by surprise that blond kid, who you thought had left long before.-

Naruto: "HI! your new right? here I'll show you around I'm N-

Alai: "*laughs* Naruto, yes I know, you cause quite a commotion today and sure, why not. I could use a escort who isn't gonna stand in shock, oh by the way, I'm Alai."

-You and Naruto wander around Konoha for hours, as he shows you spots in the village little funny conversations pop up. You can't remember the last time you've had this much fun, cept for.... You notice it's starting to get late but before you could say bye-.-

Naruto: "So Alai what town are you from? and what level Ninja are you?"

Alai: "A town named Maori, and I don't know yet, Grandpa said that I had to take the final exam with a class tomorrow and if I pass then I get to take a more advanced test."

Naruto: "Oh wow, what were you in your other village?"

Alai: "Our village doesn't focus on Gaijutsu. We HAVE learned jutsu's and everything in case we need it, but mostly focus on magic and for a few summoning."

Naruto: "Why only a few, is it a really hard skill?"

Alai: "Well actually it's an ability that about 3 people in my entire village are born with. So they're kind of rare."

Naruto: "COOL!!!, so are you a summoner?"

Alai: "Yeah, oh wow! Naruto look at how late is it, I should probably get to my new apartment, cya Naruto."

Naruto: "Wait, tomorrow. Meet me here, we can hang out again?"

Alai: "Sure what time?"

Naruto: "Around noon."

Alai: "Alright cya then."

-You make your way home and use the key grandpa gave you to get into your new house. As the door opens you see a very clean house, the house was neat, no TV, just some books, two bedrooms, a kitchen, and of course you were standing in the living room. There was a table to eat at in the kitchen. You made your way into one of the bedrooms you saw clothes in this one, guessing it was your roommate's room you went to walk out. But before you could leave, you saw a picture...-
Chapter end notes: Next Up: The Kunai of Meeting