TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


An Iris Light by crazykittylover

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Here's the next chapter I hope it clarifies some questions you had and so...yeah review and let me know what you think as a reader where I should improve or fix grammar...that kind of stuff, thanks!
CKL
“Sarutobi Hizuren!” Iris squealed as she bounced in place recalling his personal file and character analysis…He was an understanding, kind senior that gave every deserving person a chance to be heard. He watched curiously as Iris twirled and clap her hands enthusiastically with her eyes close. When she tripped over her extremely large pants he let a chuckle escape his lips. She looked up at him blushing deeply.

“Owe…stupid pants tripping Iris when doing the happy dance and thinking…” She mumbled as she stood back up and dusted herself off. The Hokage coughed to get her attention, she grinned bashfully at him.

“Hello Miss. Flaw”

“Hello Mr. Hizuren! Or is it Mr. Sarutobi…Iris don’t know…” Iris stroked her chin for a moment trying figure out the grammar but, gave up with a shrug and continued her smiling widely at the Hokage. The old man returned the smile as he got up from his chair and picked her up and placed her onto his desk.

“Miss. Flaw… I’m going to just ask you a few questions and I want you to answer them truthfully can you do that?”

She nodded furiously and started to bounce eagerly again. The Hokage chuckled softly at her, smiling gently at her as if she was a silly child. “What is your full name?”

“Iris Emily Flaw.”

“Iris where are you from?”

“Cleveland, Ohio.”

He tilted his head slightly at her answer but continued on. “Iris why are you here?”

“Iris doesn’t know why. Iris was in the park training then woke up in hospital.”

“Hmm…” The Hokage walked over to the window, glance out of it briefly then looked back at Iris, “Iris how old are you?”

“Twenty-one.”

The Hokage stared at her blankly then went back to standing in front of her, “Iris are you really twenty-one?”

She nodded, “Iris has proportionate dwarfism, so Iris looks like child Iris has severe retardation so Iris sometimes doesn’t understand what is happening but, Iris has good memory so she remembers what she understands!”

“I see…” The Hokage went the back of his desk and pulled out his pipe from a drawer.

“Smoking is bad for lungs.”

“Hm?” The Hokage had leaned back on his chair smoking while pondering on Iris’s answers; he stared her curiously as she turned around completely to stare at the man like he was a naughty child.

“Smoking makes your lungs sick then die; Iris’s grandpa went to Heaven from smoking.”

He nodded at her then looked up at the door as it opened; three kids and a grey haired man enter. Iris’s body whipped around with her head as her eyes widen with recognition. She sat on her knees and hands like a statue as the Hokage got up and walked around the desk towards the group.

“Kakashi…what seems to be the problem?”

“Nothing…just turning in a mission report…” Kakashi glanced at the girl inquisitively; she had her eyes deadlocked on the boy with an orange jumpsuit on.

“NARUTO-KUN!”

Iris leaped from the desk and tackled Naruto; babbling nonsense excitedly. Kakashi drew a kunai out instantly as Iris purred and cling to the boy. Naruto tried to pry her off, confused about her but, she tightened her hold on his ribs till there was a series of popping sounds; she continued to purr against him, snuggling closer.

“Iris is so happy! Iris gets to see her hero! Iris really likes Naruto a lot and thinks he is so cool!”

“Um…thanks…” he hasped as Kakashi managed to pry her off. She giggled and wiggled as Kakashi held her up high by the armpits.

“Kaka-sensei is so strong…Iris likes being held up high!”

The Hokage chuckled softly at the rainbowed haired girl as she glommed Kakashi’ head while trying to pry his mask off. When she couldn’t get the mask off she resorted to undoing his head band and scamper off him; hiding behind the Hokage till he picked her up. Iris pouted and kept the head band close to her chest.

“Iris, give Kakashi his headband back. It’s a bad thing to take other’s things.”

“But Iris want head and wants to see his face…he won’t let Iris see though!” She whined as the Hokage took the headband gently from her; she didn’t fight for it, but she did sulk. The Hokage gave it back to Kakashi and he tied it back on his head. “Tell you what, after Mr. Hatake gives me his report we’ll go and get one of your own.”

Iris clapped her hands excitedly as the old man put her down. She raced back to Naruto’s side hugging him more gently from before; he blushed profoundly and pushed her back to the Hokage. After Kakashi’s report, Iris began to tug on the Hokage’s robe; he looked down at her inquiringly.

“Can Iris play with Naruto first? Naruto is Iris’s role model…”

She added to her request the saddest puppy eyes she could muster; the man sighed at her, “Naruto is on duty, when he’s off you may.”

“Yae!”

She glommed Naruto once more, rubbing her face against his neck like a cat; he turned red as blood instantly and tried to push her away. Sasuke snickered at the blond from the sidelines. In an instant Iris stopped glomming Naruto and stood in front of him, glaring coldly at the raven-haired boy. He took a step back from Iris, disturbed by the female’s change of mood and low voice; “Sasuke-kun not allowed making of Iris’s role model. Sasuke just mad of Naruto’s awesomeness; Naruto is going to be Hokage!”

He matched her glare in defiance and huffed, “Why would I be jealous of a loser and his stupid fan girl?”

Iris tackled Sasuke and proceeded to try and strangle the boy. Sakura shrieked and tried to help get Iris off him but, she slapped the girl silly then proceeded to kick Sasuke. The Hokage was the one that got her away from him and held her up high from the bleeding boy. She tried furiously to worm out of his grasp.

“Iris that is enough, you won’t get to play with Naruto or get anything from that kind of behavior continuing!”

She immediately stopped then started to giggle, “That’s was dirty…”

Everyone did an anime fall but, Naruto and Iris.

“What does she mean?”

“Dope,” Sasuke mutter as he watched the small girl with menace; Iris shrugged.

“Iris doesn’t know either; Iris just heard words from a show say that.”

*another anime fall*

“Are you like retarded?” Sakura asked annoyed as she rubbed her skin where Iris had slapped her. Iris instantly smiled and brightens up, “Yes, Iris has severe mental retardation so Iris is special!” Sasuke and Sakura started at her like WTF while Naruto poked his sensei, “What is mental retardation?”

*sigh* “Another time Naruto, right now we need to go.”

Iris tried to follow her role model while hissing at the other two team mates but, Kakashi stopped her and looked the Hokage. He signaled him to let her go with the group but, for him to stay. Kakashi sighed again, “Team that’s it for today, go home.” He called to his team as the left. He closed the door and glazed at the Hokage inquiringly as the Hokage smoked his pipe thoughtfully.

“Kakashi I want you to watch that young woman. She was found outside the village, past out from exhaustion with an extremely large amount of information on our village and its shinobi.”

“Then why not detain her if she knows so much? Why let her roams and have the chance of escape.”

“Because from what I have thought on and what her medical records show, she is no threat to us and has no reason to betray what she knows…But I want you to find out what you can about her and report it to me directly.”

“Yes Hokage-sama…Hokage-sama if I may ask; what did you mean by young woman?”

The Hokage chuckled at Kakashi’s confusion and went and sat back in his chair behind his desk. “Kakashi, Miss. Iris Flaw despite her size is in fact twenty one…her dental exams prove that she is in her early twenties. The exact number came from her.”

Kakashi stared at the man in disbelief. The ‘woman’ in mind was shorter than Naruto by several centimeters and had the speech pattern of a six or seven year old.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iris skipped around Team 7; rushing to each stand to see the items that were for sale.

“Naruto-kun, Konoha makes Iris feel so small…” she breathed as settled down, staying next to Naruto and cling to his arm. Naruto looked down at her in surprise, “You’ve never been to Konoha?”

“Nope, never even outside Iris’s hometown…”

“Iris’s hometown?”

“Yep it’s Cleveland, Ohio!” Naruto stared at the small rainbowed haired girl with interest. The other two members tried to seem uninterested but, curiosity got the better of one of them.

“Where is Cleveland, Ohio?” Sakura asked glancing over at the pink-eyed girl; she giggled.

“It’s across the ocean Iris guesses from here.”

“Then how did you get here?”

“Iris doesn’t know; Iris was in park yesterday and in Konoha today.”

Sakura scoffed at the answer but, let the subject drop. They continued down the street till Iris’s tummy growled vociferously; She blushed furiously. “Iris forgot to ask Hokage for money…” she muttered as Naruto grinned at her and laughed.

“Why don’t we go to Ichiraku Ramen then, it’s on me! They have the greatest food ever!”

“Iris loves ramen!” She squealed as she glommed Naruto briefly then hopped around him energetically; he blushed and looked over to Sakura.

“Sakura you want join…Teme can come too…”

“Naruto I would…”

Iris glommed Sakura’s arm and proceeded to drag to the direction Naruto had pointed to; Naruto and Sasuke were stunned by Iris’s actions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m sorry Sakura-Chan I didn’t know she would do that!” Naruto pleaded as Sakura stomped off; Iris had managed to drag the girl almost all the way to the stand, which was only about 20 yards away; Naruto had threatened to tell the Hokage and that he wouldn’t play with her if she didn’t let go.

“Sakura-Chan, Iris really sorry! Iris knew you say no so Iris made you!” Only when Iris started to wail did the pink haired kunoichi stop and rush over to hush the girl. When Iris’s wailing got even louder, Sakura agreed to go to the ramen shop if she quiet down. Iris instantly stopped and hugged her then ran to the ramen shop with a stolen small smirk of success as the others followed her into the shop.