TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The sun starts from the east by CluelessIdiot

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:
Hello I'm new here, I'm kinda testing waters here. IF you like my fic please review and tell me if I should continue.

Disclaimer: Naruto and gang does not belong to me.
The Fifth Hokage had just finished a hard day of carrying out her responsibilities to the people of Konoha. Duties that ranged from filing essential papers, berating a perverted Sannin for peeping at the ladies’ baths to executing S-class criminals and protecting the village from the onslaught of killer Sound Nins and their pet snakes. Needless to say after such a fulfilling day, she was completely exhausted to say the very least. She heaved a sigh of utmost relief as she collapsed into her swiveling Hokage’s chair and slumped onto her desk for some much needed beauty rest, she couldn’t/wouldn’t stand to have some of her wrinkles showing through her jutsu.

She closed her eyes and started drifting off towards the first stage of slumber, relaxing to the sound of birds chirping and leaves rustling and Kotetsu screaming her name, how relaxing… wait Kotetsu is really screaming her name! She shot up suddenly as one of her most trusted secretaries burst through the door hollering about something she couldn’t quite comprehend through her sleep-deprived head. “Something Naruto, something problem, something coming here”, echoed in her head, yes definitely incomprehensible.

Kotetsu’s hysterical blabbering was abruptly cut off when the door behind him came to rest painfully upon him after being kicked down by yours truly future Hokage carrying a very unhappy Uchiha Sasuke.

Suddenly Kotetsu was struck by the urge to resign all over again. Forget Izumo, he wasn’t going to stick around and endure the needless persecution and exploitation once Naruto comes into power. Yes! He was no pushover, he won’t stick around and be the Hokage’s bitc…unfortunately Kotetsu’s inner ramblings came to an end when Naruto decided to stand on the fallen door rendering the ill-fated secretary unconscious (something the fifth Hokage secretly wished to be at this very moment).

“What do you want Naruto? Why do you always have to abuse my staff and property on a regular basis and please put Sasuke down, he looks like he is going to throw a hissy fit.” Tsunade hissed, the exasperation too difficult to hide.

“Tsunade-obaachan!”shrieked the little blond brat with little regard for time and place. “Sasuke needs your help! He needs to become a girl so he can have Uchiha babies.” Naruto proclaimed proudly as he unceremoniously dumped his bundle onto the floor. Grinning smugly at Sasuke who was currently scowling darkly back at him.

“What you mean by that!” Even the sleep-deprived mind of the Hokage did a double-take on that announcement.

“ I don’t know much really.” confessed Naruto at which Sasuke rolled his eyes and grumbled softly to himself “big surprise”.

“ Why don’t you ask Sasuke, I think he knows. Kept talking in amazingly complex sentences.”

“ Okay that’s it, I’ve had enough. Naruto go sit in the corner and shut up and you Uchiha explain yourself!” thundered a thoroughly annoyed and finally awake Tsunade-sama.

Naruto looked like he was going to start World War III right there in the office he actually might one day use, that was until Sasuke clocked him on the head and pointed to the corner, glaring for good measure. The brash blond took the hint, rubbing his abused head he started towards the corner with a kicked puppy look and the biggest pout he could muster.

(scene break ... AN: too lazy to repeat explanation again)

“So that is what this is all about.” Tsunade-sama contemplated as she tried to process everything she heard from the last Uchiha.

Sasuke nodded in response.

“Look there may be a way to do it. By reversing the poles of your chakra, we could weaken your masculine energy, the yang, and greatly strengthening the feminine energy, the ying.(1) This way your body can prepare for the operation for gender reassignment, and possibly allow you to fully function as a female.”

At this statement, Sasuke felt a glimmer of hope come back into his life, maybe he could even feel a sliver of happiness in his heart. “But the change is going to be permanent.” Yes, good feeling gone, hope just scurried out the backdoor of his soul and happiness…well happiness threw itself out the window.

“WHAT! Sasuke is going to be a girl!” Naruto screeched from his corner.

“Shut up dobe!” Sasuke hollered flinging random pointy objects at the corner of the room. Regaining some much-needed self control he faced Tsunade-sama with as much courage as possible, “I’m ready.”

“No your not, Sasuke. Gender reassignment is not going to be easy. The reversal of chakra poles may bring about discomfort and the operation may not be as easy to handle. But this is minor for a shinobi, the major problem is how will you react to being a woman and how others will react to you being a woman? Are you prepared to face the possibility that some of your strength will be missing, or that others will see you as a freak? Are you even prepared for motherhood or the much-dreaded monthly issue? You might not even be accepted as a woman and neither as a man, are you ready for the consequences of your decision? There are going to be a lot of changes and going to a different restroom is going to be the least of your concerns.”

Sasuke was speechless, he realized that perhaps he hasn’t exactly thought this through thoroughly. Suddenly he didn’t feel so confident about his decision anymore.

“But…but… obaachan!” Naruto whined realizing that his plan to make Sasuke feel better has backfired. “What about Sasuke’s dream to revive his clan?”

“Naruto!” Tsunade boomed. “I don’t want you goading Sasuke into going through with this. In fact, I don’t want you affecting his decision at all.”

That silenced the blond as he turned to regard his best friend with deep concern. He hoped Sasuke will be fine with the proposition but he highly doubted that. Sasuke had and always been proud of his strength, to lose that part of him was akin to losing his purpose for living. Who actually knew that Ice Prince Uchiha Sasuke actually had a self-esteem problem.

“Look, I want you to go home and think about it. And I won’t accept an answer until you have given it enough thought and that means no less then 2 weeks.”Tsunade reasoned. “I’d give you a longer probation period, but I know by then your decision might be influenced by Naruto.”

“Tsunade-baachan!”

And with that the two rivals/best friends shuffled out of the office bickering in friendly recognition. The great Hokage sighed in both relief and resolute despair as Naruto once again has managed to completely destroy/ruin/demolish the once pristine establishment she once called an office with his unexpected and uninvited visits.

...End of Chapter

1) Taoist believe that the chi or the chakra is made up of two parts, the yang ormale dominant energy and the ying or female sudmissive energy. Both of these energies are complimentary to each other and are symbolized by white and black respectively.