TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Four Seasons by fatelesskitten

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: The second chapter of Four Seasons. This is the first time I've ever written anything beyond a mentioned kiss, so be gentle. Here it's Naruto's family that's still alive.
t was hot. The sun was burning the earth to dust and bathed the world in her hard glare of light. Sweat was dripping into his eyes and plastered his hair to his neck. Both him and his partner had lost their shirts a long time ago during the long and gruelling training session they would not skip for anything in the world because asking for a day’s break would mean only one thing, weakness.

The one thing neither would ever show in front of the other. Lately their interactions had changed though. The fights became more violent, the looks longer and the tension thicker. It was as if the heat had trapped them in their own world where nothing mattered but the rising excitement of touching the other even if only with fists and chakra. Sasuke had turned fourteen just a few weeks ago and both he and Naruto had passed the Chuunin exams around the same time.

That was when it first happened. Drunk on Sake and life, enclosed in the never ending heat of summer they had stumbled into the alley behind the bar they had been celebrating at. Sasuke could still remember how the wall, soiled with the grime of humanity, had scraped his back through the thin cotton shirt he had been wearing. Since Naruto’s parents had adopted him several years ago, their only son not accepting that his best friend would ever have to be alone, the two of them had learned to share if it was necessary.

But that night it went beyond the brother-like bond they had built. Their mouths had been crushed together, sloppy and inexperienced and full of burning heat. They had melted together ignoring everything around them but the taste, smell and above all feel of the other. Sasuke could still remember how his blond friend’s rough skin had felt beneath his hands staining him with the addicting sensation of his lust. That night it had stopped at a kiss, two, three kisses before they separated and pretended nothing had changed.

Five weeks and many almost kisses later the heat and violent nature of their relationship had finally taken it’s toll and they were once again pressed against each other, so close Sasuke could not say where he ended and his friend begun. They were grinding and biting and getting lost in the scorching heat of their arousal. One of Naruto’s hands had found its way between their bodies taking the lead in this uneven dance of summer heat. His other hand was clutching at Sasuke’s hair, clenching and unclenching, causing pain that only seemed to enhance the feeling of this first time of being with each other. Their chests were slick with sweat that stuck them together without a chance of escape.

A moan rose above the pants filling the air but Sasuke could not say who it had come from because Naruto and him had become one, every shudder, every kiss and every tiny sensation shared by both of them. He knew the blond was close because he himself was too and in that moment he knew there was on one else he would ever want as much as he did his best friend. No one could ever bath him in the light he so needed to escape the black abyss created by the loss of everyone he had loved. With Naruto nothing was ever black, he would not let it be because his love turned everything a glaring, hot and warm.

White.

In that moment thunder finally crashed above them marking the end of the heat and the beginning of autumn.