TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Deception. by AphoriditeRose

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Hinata dropped her bags onto her bed, and it springed up in responce. She turned her head to see Hanabi and Neji fighting to get the top bunk, pushing each other off the ladder and trying to swing their bags onto the top. Hinata rolled her opal eyes while a laugh escaped her throat. "Neji, act your age, not your shoe size!" Neji's pale complexion was dusted red as he gave in and placed his bags on the bottom bunk. Hanabi stuck her tounge out mischeiviously, and clambered up the ladder with the amount of noise equal to that of a herd of elephants.


Hinata decended the two steps that led from the small platform where their beds where, and walked around the small living area. She wriggled her bare feet against the carpet, feeling it run through her toes and she walked over to the sofa, testing out the plump, cream leather cushions. Hinata's father, Hiashi, had rented what seemed like a luxury suite. Petite, but very luxurious.


Standing up, Hinata walked over to the door and picked her coat up. "Neji.. I'm.. Uh.. Going to go and um, look around."

"Ok. Don't be too long.."


Hinata nodded, and made her way into the cold, pulling her jacket on as she did. Placing her orange earmuffs on her head, (she had got them for christmas from guess who!) she began walking towards a hill she had spotted on their way to the resort.


People passed by, and the heiress felt a pair of eyes watching her. Taking a mirror from her skii-coat pocket, she adjusted it enough to see behind her. Nothing. Shrugging it off as her subconsious being paranoid at being out by herself on her own, she carried on. Yet the feeling never left her. She was reminded of the eyes of Gaara, whom had arrived on the same coach as her. Those emotionless, dark rimmed green eyes...


She sat on the hill which she had arrived at, much sooner than she had anticipated, and rested her chin on her knees in deep thought. why am I so caught up in this guy? I've never even spoken to him... And I probably never will. So why am I.. "I don't know how you do it, sitting in the cold as if it wheren't so bitter." Hinata's head snapped back, her hair in her face as she stared with shocked eyes into the emeralds of Gaara's.


"Gaara..." His name escaped her lips before she could stop herself, and she looked away as she felt her face heat up. 'why is this happening? Luckily the cold wind cooled her boiling blood, and her pale complexion was already tinted red from the blistering cold. The red head sat beside her, his legs crossed and his back bent over, staring into his lap.


"So you know my name, however I don't know yours...?"

"Hinata. Hyuuga Hinata. N-nice to m-meet you."

Gaara raised a brow at the stuttering girl, gazing at her from where he sat as if he'd never seen another human being in all his life. Hinata fidgeted uneasily under his intense gaze, and so decided to speak up. "S-so, I t-take it you d-don't l-like the c-cold then G-gaara-kun?"


"Hn. You don't sound like you like it so much yourself, the way you're stuttering like that."


'he thinks it's the cold...'


"Ano.. actually, I like the cold." Her stutter left as she spoke with more confidence, not looking at Gaara, but the sky, the soon-to-be-setting sun shining brightly in her opal eyes. "The cold seems to cover up my frequent blushes and my stutter. I don't know why I stutter. I guess i'm just not much of a..." Her eye's met Gaara's and she swallowed hard "p-people p-person.."


"Hn. Who needs people?"

(to be continued!)