TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 0] Printer


Summary: Take the simplest of ingredients, one sack of flour, a container of milk, sugar, butter and the best of intentions. Give them all to Naruto and guess you'll end up with? That's right...a recipe for disaster. (Just not in the way you might think)
Rating: 15
Category:
Characters: Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Hinata Hyuuga, Neji Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Shikamaru Nara, Sai, Sasuke Uchiha, Iruka Umino, Naruto Uzumaki, Kabuto Yakushi, Ino Yamanaka
Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, General, Humor, Mystery, Supernatural
Warnings: Death
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 5 Completed: No
Words: 25115 Read: 7561
Published: 02/09/07 Updated: 03/05/08



Story notes: Hello and welcome. Yesh, well as you can see I've been wandering the Narutoverse...and me being me, this was bound to happen eventually.

Just a quick note on what you'll find to start The first part is meant to be introduction. Not of characters, but of the premise of the story. You will find that it is light on the usual major elements...fun things like: dialog tags... character and general descriptions... names... They aren't missing, I simply didn't include them for my own reasons - also it's fun to try to write coherent dialog without tags

...There is also the fact that nothing I write is ever what I think it is...

While this may be mildy confusing at first, it does have a purpose and if you make past that you won't be disappointed. If you do have any questions feel free to ask away and I do so hope you enjoy the story..

No I do not own Naruto - but I do love the series and manga 1. Konohamaru by Lethe [Reviews - 0] (1854 words)
Let the chaos begin
2. Rabbit Hole by Lethe [Reviews - 0] (3379 words)
I suppose it's about time some of these peoples got names...why? Why not, besides I just decided how they got them in the first place...details, details. I can almost guarantee these people are not quite who I think they are...oh my. As always, if you see errors, please do tell. All that said - off we go...

and no I do not own Naruto, nor am I looking to. Is just for fun :P
3. Pretty Pretty Princess by Lethe [Reviews - 0] (7013 words)
* * * This took longer to write than anticipated...why? Well I wasn't planning to include why Konohamaru thought of the palm as a princess...but apparently not just one reader wants this question answered. So after some rather random research there is now 'unofficially' some folklore-ishy almost an allegoric chaos invented soley by me. The names and things used are actually related in an odd way and so there's a story within the cake story within the bigger story - oh my. I also found writing story narrative from Naruto's POV vexing - but hopefully it turned out okay. I realize Naruto can be a bit disconnected from the detail of things, but...aahh, he does tend to remember the strangest things so you'll have to let me know if that part comes off as remotely believable. So with that horrifyingly long bit of non-sense out of the way...off we go.

...you're all in trouble now...

Recipe for Disaster

Pretty Pretty Princess
4. Teme by Lethe [Reviews - 0] (8059 words)
As promised the old guy - gets a name - try not to be upset if he isn't who you thought he was...I know how you feel, since he didn't tell me for at least a couple of chapters...don't ask. Anyway, I still owe Haku more of Kushima's little drama...and another piece of cake...there are ducks involved so it's taking me a bit longer to iron out the details...just couldn't fit it in this part (or the next) I do so apologize. Here's hoping you enjoy anyway - feel free to ask whatever comes to mind...and as always - thanks for reading!

I still own quite a bit...just not this...damn that sucks
5. The Power of Two by Lethe [Reviews - 0] (4810 words)
Hey look at that, I managed to finish this part before Feb- heh...okay maybe not - but what can I say, I'm slow and easily distracted - so! Yesh damn those ducks...they are vexing me at the moment. Anyway, there's only one member of the Uzumaki family I've not checked in with and yes I know I'm wandering off on a tangent - but I really can't help it, Gaara is just too cool a character not to include so once again we're off...dattebayo

Still the supreme overlord of absolutely none of this and in need of some serious sleep...