TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


We Messed Up Your World, You Messed Up Our Minds, Call It Even! by Kaito_Erufu

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: *insert sample disclaimer* second to last chappy my loyal fans. when i finish all my seriries i start new ones for those who still love humor and tradey mixed. yes i know some does not call for it, but we all need a smile.
Crying…that’s all that could be heard. The lonely girl in the room heard cries from outside the door. In a small part of the world she’d never see again.
A man stood right outside the door watching another girl try and fight back against an army of boys a few years older than her. The man then entered the lonely girl’s room.
“well…how are you little sound bird?” he hissed. The girls eyes widened as a bloody girl was thrown next to her shaking to at least sit up.
The lonely girl rushed to help her friend up.
“Why…?” whimpered the girl with a few bruises herself on her arms, legs, and back.
“We got paid good.” A boy came in leaning against the door with a smirk.
Who were they you ask? Oto Tori and a band of gangers that had killed so many.
Was this the end…?
~*~
Its raining its pouring
Some one is missing
Went outside
Woke up no where near paradise
And never saw the morning
~*~
The rest of the gang looked around. Oroichmaru had dissaperared to who knows where that morning. Hikari was sitting in the living room crying lightly. Yuki was hugging her trying to make her stop. What else could a friend do?
“I’ll find my way home,
If I have no map
If I have no guide
If I have no path
I’ll still come home.” Haruka sand with Sai. It was some of the lyrics that Tori had jotted down on notes and things that they both read. Sasuke sat there quiet and Kabuto did as well. Gaara was sitting next to Hikari with his normal emotionless face but an arm around her.
“Well what are we doing here?! Lets go find them!” Naruto yelled then pumped a fist in the air.
“Naruto, we have no clue where they went. With out a hint there’s just a goose chase to pursue.” Sakura sighed.
Haruka was flipping through the note book with most of the lyrics Tori had written. Then she came to one. It was titled ‘Tears for the Lost’. She read it over a few times until she thought she got it.
“You guys…where is Beldango Boulavard?”
~*~
Crying silently
Behind the walls of an ally
Where the dreams were detested
On Beldango Boulavard
To a sure for the rested

It's not chairity
It's a feeling
It's not pitty
It's a missing
There's only one thing you can give them
Tears to show you miss them
It's not chairity
It's not pitty
It's tears for the missing
~*~
They arrived at the Beldango Boulavard which happened to have a few buildings on one side and right across from them was a cematary.
“Ok, so behind the walls of an ally suggests that they’re in one of these buildings.” Haruka pointed to two buildings with an ally imbetween.
“Whoa, how do you know that this isn’t a quoincidence?” Sasuke asked glaring at her thinking it was just some game she was pulling.
“Cause she’s like physic. She ended up thinking that a teacher had put up a prank for April Fool’s day. She had been absent for a week. She was right. We all got hit by a water bucket.” Haruka concluded. The other two girls started listing other times as such.
“Ok I get it!” Sasuke barked. “Which building first?”
“Left.” Shino said stoticly looking over Haruka’s shoulder.
~*~
Lost behind a mask
For the situation
You find it underneith the time
Never making space to apoligize
Just leaving and running is easier
That is until they realize what's left
~*~
The building they entered was the older one. It looked ruin down. The sufficed the ‘what’s left’ part of the line. The real story was behind the building and why it looked like that.
“Why does this building look this way? Weren’t this and the other one built at the same time?” Sakura asked as they went through the dark building and started heading up the stairs.
“Yes, the thing is, this one was almost burned down.” Hikari said walking at the back of the group.
“You see, there was a dancer that lived at the top of this apartment complex. She was in a gang, got involved by just living here. One day she decided to quite and knew they’d kill her since they gang was famous for arson. So she left and they, thinking she still was up there set fire to the place. They eventually found her and killed her but she tried to run.” Yuki said as they crept closer to the third floor of the twenty story building.
“Oh, well that explains it.” Kabuto said right behind her.
They reached the either floor and heard nothing but little scratches.
“Hm.. It should be this building. It’s the only one that fits the song’s description.
~*~
Crying silently
Behind the walls of an ally
Where the dreams were detested
On Beldango Boulavard
To a sure for the rested

It's not chairity
It's a feeling
It's not pitty
It's a missing
There's only one thing you can give them
Tears to show you miss them
It's not chairity
It's not pitty
It's tears for the missing
~*~
They started up now on the fifteenth floor with the scratches getting louder and chuckles and laughter being added into it.
“There shouldn’t be anyone here if it’s a run down building.” Sai hissed thinking they did get the right one.
They started running up the stairs. They heard the laughter and chuckles stop as they got closer. The scratches got louder as did the sound of now shuffling feet and muffled conversations.
They came to the top floor and it was like a foyer. There were several doors. But what was on the floor got them more. So many red stains. Fresh red stains.
On the doors were painted the sign of the Arson gang. They looked around. They each went in groups of two or three to each door.
Opening each one at a time slowly. Its when Yuki, Hikari, and Haruka opened up the door they were at that they froze.
“What’s in yours?” Gaara whispered sharply and they all gathered to the door.

That was the door the blood led to. That was the door the scratching was coming from. That was the door they were looking for. But what did they find inside of it all?
~*~
No smiles
No frowns
No laughter
No sound

It's not chairity
It's a feeling
It's not pitty
It's a missing
There's only one thing you can give them
Tears to show you miss them
It's not chairity
It's not pitty
It's tears for the missing
~*~

((yes another type of songfic. Next chap is the final chapter then comes the triqual. XD
-klk (click for those of you who stuck with the series yet can’t remember how to pronouce my nickname.)))