TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


We Messed Up Your World, You Messed Up Our Minds, Call It Even! by Kaito_Erufu

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: *insert sample disclaimer* kinda song fic.
~*~
Life Live
Hope Dream
Sorrow no where to be found
Till I think about it all
~*~
Well then came the day Xay moved. Not to much sadism around. He and Kaito had broken up a few weeks before.
Exams were finally over. So no more waiting around for the naruto gang.
We join them on a day of a seren morning-
“UCHIHA!!!!” came voice sounding pissed.
“What do you want loser?”
“WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY TOTH PASTE?”
“Nothing dimwit.”
“I DON’T BELIEVE THAT CRAP!”
“BOTH OF YOU CORK IT OR I’LL CORK YOUR ASS!” Haruka yelled. She was getting tired of this. She really was going to cork both of them. A craft store was just down the street.
“Fine…” they both grumbled.
“Can’t you two find some better way to vent your anger?” Hikari asked walking into the library. Gaara right behind her.
So yes, they were still fighting. For the most part all back to normal.
~*~
We lurk in the night wondering why were here
Find no reason and go on
Got nothing and don’t care for some reason
~*~
Oroichimaru was sitting with Kabuto going over his plan.
“Um..Oroichimaru-sama?”
“What?”
“I’m not too sure I want to go along with that plan.”
“Then you have a better suggestion?!”
“Wait it out?”
“You are incompetent.” Oroichamru hissed and got up leaving the boy to think.
~*~
The questions we have
Can I do what’s right?
Can I say what I need to?
Can I do what’s right?
Can I leave it all behind?
Can I do what’s right?
~*~
“Did you hear!” Tori shouted at the group at lunch bursting in with a newspaper.
“What is it Oto-chana?” Sai asked looking puzzeled.
“He…he escaped….my unlce…hes out again! They said, that a man was his last visitor with pale skin. He was wearing a coat and had so they couldn’t get much else besides that he had long hair.” She concluded looking down.
They all gasped and Oroichmaru stayed out of the conversation chuckling silently to himself. Kabuto eyed Oroichimaru. What was he up to?
~*~
Can I?
Can I confess?
Can I own up?
Can I live down?
~*~
Tori sat in her room with Sai. Tori was silently crying and Sai was just watching her. Until Sai pulled her on his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist starting to kiss her neck gently.
“shh…don’t worry.” He whispered to him. “I won’t let him anywhere near you. He’ll be caught soon.” She nodded lightly smiling a bit.
A man was watching through the window to her room every move with a smirk.
~*~
I can confess my fears
I can confess my hopes
I can confess my wrongs
I can confess my rights
I can confess myself to you
~*~
“Shut up.” Kaito said walking around with grocery bags in hand. They just got chores done. Not really caring who did them.
“Why should I? Its not my fault your brothers got themselves imp-” Sasuke was cut off by Kaito slamming him against a wall with fire practically in her eyes.
“I told you to shut up! You don’t know all of it just from some little hightlights of the story! Everyone knows yours, so shut up!” she yelled then started walking away picking the bags she dropped up again.
He walked next to her after regaining his composre and kissed her on the cheek. She rubbed the spot with the back of her hand.
“Then tell me it.” He finalized not going to stop till she told.
“Life takes its tolls on the world, the world on people, and people on life. My brothers had friends in gangs and they gangs threatened that they’d burn down everything with meaning to them. So they joined and during a heist I guess they refused to do anything. Again guessing they came to some football game and shot them down. The other…no clue where he went. They found his body a few weeks ago.” She sighed looking at the sky where rain clouds were moving in. “And I’ll probably end up like them. I hope I do. If not, atleast for something good.” She started walking again and Sasuke caught up grabbing her hand.
The smallest fraction of a smile crept onto her face as they walked home. He gave her another kiss on the cheek and she didn’t wipe it away.
They people behind a corner saw the whole thing and didn’t think much besides that she was going to be that way with out a good cause, and him. Just in the way.
~*~
I can confess my fears
I can confess my hopes
I can confess my wrongs
I can confess my rights
I can confess myself to you
~*~
Hikari shrank away into her book as Gaara closed the door. Haruka was fast asleep on the couch with a book on her face. No way she was waking up. Shino was right next to her sleeping.((is it amazing you never hear of Shino sleeping that much.))
Gaara walked up to her and threw the book somewhere. Hikari just gulped. What did she do?
He cornered to a shelf and leaned down to her. He gave her a kiss on the lip and not moving. No words before or after. Just that. Left speechless when they broke apart she just stared at the smirking red head.
~*~
No hiding anymore
Found what I need
The confessions of it all
Lead you to be
So don’t be concerned when I come flying in
With my smile on
Because my confessions win
~*~
Yuki and Kabuto were chatting while Sakura helped them with dinner. The master chef Yuki was cooking while Kabuto got supplies and needs. Sakura was placing things at the table.
Sasuke and Kaito walked in placing the groceries in their proper places.
“So hows the love birds?” Kaito asked Sakura giggling lightly with her.
“Eh, no kisses that I’ve seen.” And that hit the funny bone. They both bursted out laughing.
Yuki came by and hit them on the head as everyone started piling in.
Tori was no longer crying. Sai right behind her.Hikari’s face was becoming less red. Gaara still smirking. Naruto was covered with dirt heading to wash off his hands before eating. Sakura rubbing the bump that Yuki made on her head. Sasuke just boredly walking in. Kaito rubbing her bump as well. Yuki smiling contently along with Kabuto. Haruka yawning boredly then resting her head on Shino’s shoulder while he sat there not exactly caring about the way always tired girl acted.. Oroichimaru, walked in so innocently. Yeah right.
~*~
The questions we have
Can I do what’s right?
Can I say what I need to?
Can I do what’s right?
Can I leave it all behind?
Can I do what’s right?

I can confess my fears
I can confess my hopes
I can confess my wrongs
I can confess my rights
I can confess myself to you
~*~
After dinner Tori and Kaito got on coats since it started raining.
“We’re going to get some extra clothes and stuff k? I think everyone should stay here for the night.” Tori told them walking out the door with Kaito closing it.
About an hour or less trip.
They didn’t come back at all that night…
~*~
No hiding anymore
Found what I need
The confessions of it all
Lead you to be
So don’t be concerned when I come flying in
With my smile on
Because my confessions win
~*~
((hope you likey. I made up the song by my self!!!))

Life Live
Hope Dream
Sorrow no where to be found
Till I think about it all
We lurk in the night wondering why were here
Find no reason and go on
Got nothing and don’t care for some reason

The questions we have
Can I do what’s right?
Can I say what I need to?
Can I do what’s right?
Can I leave it all behind?
Can I do what’s right?
Can I?
Can I confess?
Can I own up?
Can I live down?

I can confess my fears
I can confess my hopes
I can confess my wrongs
I can confess my rights
I can confess myself to you

I can confess my fears
I can confess my hopes
I can confess my wrongs
I can confess my rights
I can confess myself to you

No hiding anymore
Found what I need
The confessions of it all
Lead you to be
So don’t be concerned when I come flying in
With my smile on
Because my confessions win

The questions we have
Can I do what’s right?
Can I say what I need to?
Can I do what’s right?
Can I leave it all behind?
Can I do what’s right?

I can confess my fears
I can confess my hopes
I can confess my wrongs
I can confess my rights
I can confess myself to you

No hiding anymore
Found what I need
The confessions of it all
Lead you to be
So don’t be concerned when I come flying in
With my smile on
Because my confessions win