TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


We Messed Up Your World, You Messed Up Our Minds, Call It Even! by Kaito_Erufu

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: DISCLAIMER: i don't own naruto
Tori was completely stunned. Right infront of everyone Sai had just confessd his feeling for her. She blushed deeply and didn't say anything. Instead she fainted.
All of the others gawked except the twins. They pouted not being able to get the answer.
"so she doesn't have stage fright, but she does have love fright?" Naruto asked confused.
"yes baka-koi." Sakura sighed not really still understanding how she was even able to call him that.
"hmm well while we're still making confesions..." Sasuke mumbled. He got up out his spot and grabbed Kaito and brought her to where Tori and Sai was. Except Sai and gotten Tori and him on the couch.
"Kaito Erufu..will you marry me?" he asked with a hopeful tone. Her mouth went a gape and everyone elses too. Xay just started glaring at him.
"w-w-what?!"
"I love you. You can go back with me and we can rebuild my clan and please. I'm sure your family won't miss--" he was cut off right there by a slap.
"for one I'm underaged still you dumbo, and second, your a effing asshole, and thridly, I wouldn't love you even if you were the only man alive!" she yelled at him demonicly and stormed out of the apartment slamming the door. Xay was up in a second and on her trail.
Sasuke just stood up and went back to his place not saying anything. No one said anything until Hikari suggested something.
"hey any one up for ice cream?"
"Stop it Hika." Haruka hissed.
"stop what? I'm trying to cheer people up." She defended.
"I don't care. You always end up being so happy during something that doesn't need it." Haruka looked at her with a demonic look daring her to contort back. And Hikari took the dare.
"Well it's better than trying to make everything depressing." She cleared her throat.
"What are you talking about?! I leave the situation alone! I don't keep on at it! Don't you get it?! Yuki's a pampered kid that doesn't know the meaning of 'sadness', Kaito's just some immature kid that just needs people to protect her because its of people like Sasuke out in this world and stuff that'd kill her if they don't get their way! I'm just some one who sees whats going on and keeps quiet to help with the happiness. Yeah that stuff was fun but it was so stupid! Tori just has her ideals just as bad and Kaito's and you... You are just ugh! You try to make eveyone think your there for them and act braver than you really are! Tell ya what! When you get up the courage to stab me in the back you can go back to acting like that! Intil then don't act like something you are DEFINETLY NOt!" she shrieked and ran out the door shaking the house with the door slaming. Everyone was taking Haruka's words in. By the begining of the little speach Tori had awoken.
Yuki got up and just went to the library. Kabuto was right behind her. It suprised a lot of them because Yuki wasn't the book type.
Shino got up and left the apartment closing the door quietly. Sasuke just got up and went onto the roof and Naruto and Sakura went to one of the bedrooms not really wanting to be with this. Sai and Tori left as well but just went another bedroom because he wanted to talk to her.
That left Hkari and Gaara....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shino had caught up with Haruka but just watched her from a distance. She wasn't exactly crying...but she was just fuming.
"Haruka." Shino said stoticly.
"What do you want Shino?" she asked calming down very little and sighed.
"Haruka-" He didn't get to finish what he was going to say because she broke out and hugged him. She didn't start crying. She just hugged him tightly.
"Shino..I want to go back to your world...I hate it here. Please...?"
"When we are, I'd be happy for you to come." the tinest bit of a smile creeped on to her face as he hugged her back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuki was looking through a shelf of books for something on stars. Kabuto walked up and handed her a book.
"I think that'll help." he said smiling at her.
"thanks." she muttered and went to sit down on one of the couches in the middle of the room. She layed the book on her lap and started flipping through it. Kabuto sat next to her.
"I thought exams we're over."
"no. there was some attack on the school at night so now they're taking place next week on monday and wedsday. so I'm cramming." she muttered back a reply.
"then I can help."
"sure." so Kabuto started helping her study.
"your smart, why would you need to cram?" he asked.
"reasons. studying is my sulking methood." she giggled. after that they just talked about random things.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Naruto...what are we going to do? I mean, if we stay here much longer both of our worlds may get messed up." Sakura sighed, she looked up at the pacing Naruto.
"well we just need to find a way back soon. that's all I can see. I mean, Shino and Gaara are getting attached, and then Sasuke may end up killing Kaito and that Xay dude. it's only reasonable."
"Oroichimaru is planning something I bet. Everyone's weaknesses apparently grew in this world more so than in ours." Sakura said agreeing though with him.
"than it's settled. The ones out of the girls that want to come back with us can, and the ones that stay we need to make sure don't remember anything I guess." they concluded their two peron meeting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke looked over to where he heard footsteps and laughter. He saw Kaito holding Xay's hand and giggling at something he apparently said. She wasn't mad or anything anymore. He sighed not really wanting to look at it.
"So when they go back will you go with them?" Xay asked. Kaito shook her head.
"unless I'm like kidnapped or you come with. I'm going no wheres." she laguhed.
And that gave Sasuke and idea....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HIkari sat quiet as did Gaara. Haruka came through the door with Shino and a couple minutes later so did Kaito and Xay. Though Xay was only there for a few minutes before he left.
Sai and Tori had come out of the bedroom. Sai with a triumphent smile on his face while Tori was clinging to his arm behind him blushing furiously mummbling incohearent things.
Sasuke came in the romm sitting next to Gaara. And in came Sakura with Naruto.
They started cooking dinner then noticed Yuki and Kabuto weren't there when they were done.
"hey does anyone know where those two are?" Hikari asked.
"Library is what I would say." Oroichimaru mused.
Everyone went to the library and opened the door to find the biggest shocker in this thing so far. Last time they had found Yuki sleeping on Kabuto's shoulder. It was kind or like daja vou except the action the two were doing.
Kabuto and Yuki were lip locking. More specifically, kind of making out.
"Ok you two!! Stop it! Yuki! Wait till your of legal age!" Hikari yelled and eveyone else had their mouth agape. The two stopped suddenly and blushed like crazy.
"umm..."
"no excuses for this." Tori started laughing along with everyone else and apparently everything had been amended. They went to dinner and eveyone was talking and laughing. Eveyone thought things would be good again.
Little did they know, schemers for the disbenifit were amoung them...

((yeah I know, longish time no write. any way comment and rate pwease! that means you too Haruka and Hikari please!!! I'm working on the next chapter to 'begining of out quest' for the tales from hanagukre. so yeah. thank you loyal fans for reading!
~klk))