TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


We Messed Up Your World, You Messed Up Our Minds, Call It Even! by Kaito_Erufu

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: DISCLAIMER: i do not own naruto, just wish i did, i only own the ocs.
Tori had just finished her choir exam and went to meet up with the others. She got there and didn’t see Haruka and Kaito.
“hey.. where’s Haru and To-to?” she asked quirking an eyebrow.
“huh? Oh they’re at the snack stand getting donuts.” Hikari sighed giggling a bit. Yuki was staring at the snack stand to see the two coming back with several donuts. Haruka had five in hand and then one in her mouth. Kaito was carring a plate of ten while munching on her own. The two finally reached the group and Kaito handed out the ten donuts to the others while Haruka kept her five.
“Does she really need that much food…?” Shino asked nibbling on his and pointing to Haruka. She scowled and made her cute lil mad face.
“NIB!!!” she yelled in a high pitched voice.
“Save your solitude dude, cause there’s no for sure that you live….” Kaito giggled. They all looked at her strangely. “what? Your looking at me like the lady was when me and Haruka ordered fifteen donuts. Stop it!” she gave her idiotic smile.
They just looked at her of a sarcastic expression of “wow…” and they continued nibbling on their donuts. Well Haruka munching on hers because she had five, Yuki not caring and studying at the same time so taking normal bites outta hers.
“So how was the English exams?” Naruto brought up. He and the gang were in the math room since there was no class in there. They spent two and half hours getting taught how to do English mathmatics…
“Well there was an essay on how you felt about certain things. I think mine came out really cheesy since I wrote bout how school is so important.” Hikari sighed.
“I just put down how my family was important.” Yuki mumbled looking at her text book. They all had math exam the next day and she needed to cram down on fractions and such.
“eh my needs and how they have to be filled is what I wrote about.” Haruka said finishing her third donut.
“What you write bout Kaito?” Tori dared to ask.
“Well…substance is substance even if it’s crap.” She shrugged and no one got what the heck she ment.
“you wrote about how your work is crap but it gets you a good grade?” Yuki asked trying to translate. Kaito nodded.
“Though I may fail the exams because I based it off that song, ‘Another Brick in the Wall’ by Pink Floyd.” Tori hit Kaito on the back of the head yelling idiot. “what?!”
“Your going to get yourself expelled!”
“Nuh uh!! Its probably going to be the most truthful essay written in the whole class!”
“true…” they all mumbled because they had just listed how theirs was cheesy.
“what an idiot…” Sasuke muttered finishing his donut.
“yeah but I’m your guys idiot so live with it!” she stuck her tounge out.
“sadly.” Was a murmmer from everyone and she glared at all of them. The bell rang and the naruto gang followed the girls going to science as they bid Yuki goodbye as she went to grageband. The Naruto gang entered a computer classroom and waited in there until the group was done with exams. Haruka and Hikari headed off to math and warened that wrath would be rained upon them if they touched, burned, destroyed, damaged, or did anyting to the computers in that room.
In the middle of the science exam Tori was called to the office.
Tori got up from her seat besides Kaito and took the slip heading to the office with her belongings having no idea what was going on.
She entered the office and handed the receptionest the slip.
“You have a realitive picking you up for a doctors appointment.” She said not taking her eyes off the computer and not stopping her typing. Tori was confused and a man came up to from behind and placed a hand on her shoulder.
“It is quite nice to see you again Oto…” a deep voice came. She turned around and to her surprise it was her uncle. Her breath stopped short and he chuckled lightly. “Now lets get you going to the doctors alright?” and he lead her to the car….
~~~~~~CLIFFY~~~~~((next chap explains what happens))
So back with the exams Kaito exited the science room with some of her other friends. They waited outside by the meeting area for the rest of the gang. The others came and the naruto gang looked at the five others girls with Kaito.
“Who are they?” Sakura asked pointing to the girls.
“These are some of our other friends. Lorey, Sabbi, Sushie, Dany, and Ally.” Kaito introduced.
“Haven’t talked to you guys in awhile whats hangin?” Yuki walked up from behind smiling. So they all had a long chat then Hikari asked where the heck Tori was.
“oh she went home with her aunt I think for the doctors or sumthin.” Kaito shrugged. “that or she went missing mysteriously, which could be back to you-know-where or even with her uncle.”
“Don’t be stupid, dobe.” Sasuke said.
“That’s kinda hard.” She stuck her tounge out.
“well we’ll see you guys later.” Haruka said to the other five and they all left.
“I’m bored.” Naruto commented.
“So am I.” Haruka agreed.
“Me three. My brains not working.”
“When does it?”
“Shut up you frickin bi-polera infected Uweaka.”
“Watch your tounge.”
“One I don’t take orders, especially from you, and two, my sight doesn’t go that far past my nose.”
“BOTH OF YOU STICK A SOCK IN IT!” Sai yelled at them fuming from the annoying little fights. If you hadn’t noticed Gaara had been quiet the whole day. Even Shino said something. Do you know why?
((I’m sorry Hika-chan….you don’t want Gaara to be an emotionless B*****d and I thought this would be hilarious since it’s youXD))
Well actually he was in the back of the gourp. Heres the line up.
Kaito..Naruto..Haruka
…Sasuke…Yuki
Hikari…Shino..Sai
…...Gaara
He was looking at what was between Hikari’s hips that could be seen. She had no clue that he was even looking. He just looked at it with guy thoughts running through his mind.
“Well whatever. We’re almost there anyway.” Hikari commented and started walking backwards. She shut her eyes. She was the most aware out of all of them, except for this one incident. Gaara started staring at what was imbetween her shoulders a little farther down towards the chest area. And that is just when he became a frickin pervy mind. They finally got to the apartment and Gaara went into the bathroom to stop a nose bleed. ((Hika-chan…don’t kill me…))
Everyone got to their chores and since Shino and Gaara didn’t have grocery shopping to do they helped Kaito with the gardening. Where there were cabbiges, tomatoes, flowers, and such. Kaito started working near Gaara with shifting the dirt to plant some other things while Shino made sure the bugs pollinated the plants.
“I saw you staring at Hika-chan’s ‘feminine’ parts.” She giggled digging her shovel into the dart and he glared at her.
“Tell and I’ll kill you.” He threatened.
“Oh I’m not going to tell…she’ll be able to figure it out soon enough with you keep staring at her. Hehe.. I think it’s cute.” She smiled turning over the dirt. “I’m going to check on the others k?” Kaito went inside.
Shino was snickering where he was because he noticed too. Lets just say some VERY UNFRIENDLY words went between those two and they started throwing veggies at eachother. Mainly cabbiges because they were heavier, bigger, and tasted bland so if it landed in the mouth its not too good.
Oroichimaru was taken off of cooking duty and was just told to help clean the house. He noticed the fight and went out and stopped them.
“tsk, tsk. Fighting over two different girls now are we? Well now there is no choosing. No fighting or the wrath of lil Haru will come upon you.” He hissed.
------later that night----(note, Tori is still with her uncle)
The girls were going to stay over and they were chatting in the living room. Well everyone but Yuki and Kabuto.
“Hey where’s Yuki? We can’t play spin the bottle or truth or dare with out her.” Hikari commented.
“I think she’s in the library. Lets go get her.” They all stood up and opened the library door to see Kabuto and Yuki in a chair….
Her head was on his shoulder sleeping and a text book in her lap.
“Uhh…I was tutoring her and she just suddenly feel asleep.” Kabuto defended blushing red. Yuki stirred and woke up looking at the others and smiling.
“Hey ya guys!” she greeted and shut the text book. This didn’t make Sai very happy. He didn’t have Tori to tease around with.
So they all went into the living room except for Orocihimaru who claimed he was going to bed.
“Ok…Spin the bottle? Truth or dare? Take your pick!” Yuki declared and everyone settled on Truth or Dare because kissing someone they totally didn’t want to no body was up for.
“well…Hikari…truth or dare?” Yuki mused. She knew about the Gaara thing too.
“I have nothing to hide, but since you probably couldn’t come up with a good question dare.” She sighed. Yuki had a huge grin come on her face.
“this is purple pill, you get punished if you don’t do your dare or answer your question. So I dare you to give Gaara a lap dance.”((ok not like that...i don't know what to call it. so to all ya people that DO know what it is, its not that!!!))
“WHAT?!” Hikari shrieked. She did it anyway but had to be held back from going to the kitchen to get a knife to kill Yuki. Though Gaara fairly enjoyed the dance. ((of course…))
“fine…Shino truth or dare?” Hikari mumbled taking her seat again.
“dare.” He muttered in his deep voice.
“I dare you to give Haruka a kiss on the lips.” Hikari smiled and he leaned over pecking her on the lips. She had her light blush come on but nobody noticed since the light was all too bright.
“Sakura.”
“truth.”
“do you still love Sasuke?”
“as a friend yes. Sasuke?”
“dare.”
“hmmm I dare you to kiss either To-to-san or Yuki-chan.”
“whats with all the kissing?!” Kaito yelled not wanting to be it. Well he leaned over and gave her a five second one and then sat back in his spot satified. She was blushing madly scowling at Sakura while she had an apoligetic look.
“Kaito.”
“what do you want you bi-polaera invested Uweaka?”
“truth or dare dobe?”
“I’m not a drug so I’m not dobe. And truth.”
“are you seeing someone?”
“yes. I see quite a few people. I have eyes and I’m not blind dumb @$$.” He scowled at her answer.
“Sai, truth or dare?”
“Dare.”
“When you see Oto-chan next I dare you to practically make out with her, cofess your feelings, and ask if she feels the same. But until then…hold onto the lil stuffed animal I got from her house the other day.” She smiled handing him a stuffed frog that was just so cute. He stole it from her and cuddled it.
“oh yeah…I want Sammi back!” Yuki shrieked and Kaito tossed her a stuffed dog.
So the game continued and then everyone fell asleep. Well mostly everyone. Kaito stayed up watching and so did Sasuke. She kept glaring at him staying on the other side of the room from him.
So yeah…perfect party.
((well thankyou thankyou. The next chapter will be coming soon. This took three pages get that so it’s not short!! Yeah….again Hika-chan don’t kill me. So I think its kina obvious who chose who..then again I never said who Haruka chose. Oh well. This was pt1. Next chap tells what happened to Tori))