TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fated Meeting by Beachan18

[Reviews - 20]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: Naruto does NOT belong to me. Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. If Naruto belonged to me, Sasuke and Naruto would finally resolve their UST and get busy doing kinky stuff to each other instead of trying to kill each other. Unfortunately, I don't.
Warnings: NaruSasu, YonIta, Extreme OOC-ness, yaoi, and extreme OOC-ness! (Especially Itachi, since I actually have him and Sasuke have a close sibling relationship. And Itachi is just...weird xD)
Note: This is my first NaruSasu fic~! I apologize if you find any grammar mistakes, English is not my first language, but I did my best~! And for those of you who don't know, Kazama Arashi is Yondaime's real name, so I will be using it~!

Chapter 2

Meanwhile…

Itachi looked at his watch, which read '7:40'. Great, he was supposed to meet his counselor at 8:00 and he had no idea where he was supposed to go, which was the reason why he wanted to get there an hour earlier. Of course, that didn't happen because he had overslept.

He arrived at the Konoha University, and went to the parking lot area to look for a place to put his bicycle. As expected, there were no other bicycles except his.

He was placing a chain around it when he calmly started doing his usual reconnaissance when he found himself in unknown places.

He started with examining the people in the parking lot. Some students were looking at him and laughing, probably noticing he didn't have a nice vehicle, or maybe laughing at his choice of clothing. He glared nastily and they stopped laughing and looked somewhere else. Good, his 'evil-glare-of-doom' still had the same effect. He moved on to the next group. More people talking, students comparing cars, guys flirting with cheerleaders and jocks talking about sports. 'That's what I get when we move to the downtown area...Rich people.'

He was in hell.

Now was the time to move on to the surroundings. The parking lot was half-full, there were lots of trees covering the area though, which made it the perfect place for an ambush.

He thought he heard his cousin’s voice yelling at him, 'For fuck's sake man, stop being PARANOID and get your ass moving!', but he ignored it when he realized it was probably his subconscious talking.

He finished with protecting his bicycle after punching in the 'super-secret-code' which held the lock together, so now he was on his way on meeting his counselor who he'd never met.

He began to run towards what he hoped was the Admissions Building, since there were so many buildings he didn't know which one was what. And he sure as hell wasn't about to ask any of these idiots. He was really grateful that classes wouldn’t start until next week and that he just needed to talk to his advisor, who he hasn’t even met or talked to before.

He really needed a map. He was still running, holding his backpack close and trying to avoid hitting people, not paying attention to where he was going.

"Whoa!"

Since he wasn't paying attention, it didn’t really surprise him when he collided with someone else. He saw a pair of surprised, blue eyes before his eyes flew shut and he fell on top of another body. ‘Ugh.'

“Oww, goddamnit!”

When he opened his eyes, he saw a flat chest and noticed his notebooks and papers were on the floor. He pushed his head up to look at the unlucky person who he landed on top of, and saw a hand rubbing the blond head and the person’s eyes closed. And of course, he felt the hand touching his back. 'Do not blush!' The stranger opened his eyes and sat up quickly, which made them bump heads. ‘Ow.’ He rubbed his forehead and got off the man, sitting down on the other side and hoping the ground would swallow him so that he could escape this embarrassing turn of events.

He had a feeling he was being watched, so he opened his eyes once again and saw the man rubbing his own face while leaning TOO CLOSE to his own.

Really, it wasn’t his fault his first instinct screamed ‘DANGER’, which in turn made him punch the other man in the face. 'Fucking defense mechanism.'

However, it looked like the blond man saw it coming and took a hold of his fist before it could touch his face. Itachi was actually surprised. He wasn’t full of himself but he knew he was fast, and for someone to actually stop him from delivering a punch was a surprise and a blow to his ego.

“First you fall on top of me, bumped my head and now you tried to punch me? I kind of have the feeling you don’t like me.” The blond man released the fist then sat down on the floor, massaging his forehead while looking at him.

“Err, sorry. You just… surprised me.” He stood up and started to pick his things up from the floor while the blond man kept looking at him.

“Well damn, I can understand surprised, but not why you tried to punch me in the face.”

‘Stay calm, Itachi. You’re here to better yourself and become a better person! Don't do something you'll regret! Now apologize!’ There it was again, his subconscious yelling at him sounding strangely like Shisui. He stood up straight, looked at the stranger straight in the eyes, and bowed. “I’m sorry for causing you trouble. I was lost and in a bit of a hurry. Please accept my apology and I’m sorry for causing you any inconvenience.” ‘Ugh, I hate being…polite.’

The blond man stood up and place his hand on his chin with a frown, looking like he was thinking hard on whether to accept the apology or not, when suddenly the frown was gone and he smiled. "Maa, I guess I can forgive you since you apologized and have good manners!"

He raised an eyebrow "...Thanks?"

“No problem! By the way, my name is Kazama Arashi!”

“…” Blank stare. He noticed Arashi was looking at him with an intense look in his eyes, and was roaming his eyes over his frame for some reason. He didn't know whether to kick his ass for the staring or blush.

“You’re not a man of many words, are you?” The blond man sounded amused.

“...No, I’m not."

"Well, I told you my name. Any chance you'll tell me yours?"

"...I don't tell my name to strangers." Blank stare.

"Maa, but we're not strangers! We already had a conversation!" This man seemed way too interested in finding out his name. 'Time to get out of here! Quickly, think of an excuse!'

"Um, I'm sorry for bumping into you, but I'm late for an appointment.” And with that, he bowed and then walked away from the stranger but not before hearing the blond man’s last words.

“We’ll definitely see each other again, Itachi.”

‘What the fuck? How did he know my name?' He turned around quickly, but couldn’t find the blonde man anywhere.

Unknown to him, the blond man was looking at him from his hiding spot, amused by the younger boy’s reaction.


Sasuke knew that on any other normal day, he would’ve just ignored people on principle and walked away from a confrontation, mainly because he disliked people in general and hated dealing with idiots.

Today, however, was not the case. It was so out of character of him to actually want to hold the attention of someone he just met that it annoyed him a little bit. But there was something about this guy that made him want to be noticed deep inside, which he immediately denied.

“Did you just call me pitiful?” He decided to add an insult just for effect. “Dumbass.” ‘Let’s get it on with the insults. Maybe I’ll be lucky and he’ll jump me…ARGH!’ He couldn’t help it, and he felt his cheeks getting warm.

“You got that right, pretty boy!”

‘Pretty Boy?! Okay, he just crossed the fucking line!’ His…delicate-looking complexion was a sore subject, and he hated being reminded of the fact that he looked pretty instead of handsome or… manly. This was a subject in which he always lost control. ‘ARGH! I have to get out of here!’

He really hated to walk away from people who insulted his pride like that, which demanded retribution for that Pitiful/Pretty Boy comment, but he really didn’t want to get in trouble with the school or his aniki. Besides, he was pretty smart and could probably come up with something horrible to do to the idiot as retribution. Yes, revenge would indeed be sweet.

“Whatever.” He turned his head and began to walk away.

Well, he would have walked away, if it weren’t for the stupid/gorgeous blond idiot who wouldn’t leave him alone.

“Oi! Where the hell are you going, teme?! Aren't you gonna apologize first?”

‘He calls me pretty boy, and now he wants me to apologize? What the hell is up with him?’ This was getting ridiculous. He should just ignore the blond and be on his way. 'Walk away, Sasuke. Remember what you told Itachi!' That's what half of his subconscious (his shoulder angel) was telling him. The other half (shoulder devil) was saying something completely different. 'Who cares about Itachi?! Make this idiot pay for what he just said! I want to see what he does when this Pretty Boy kicks his ass!'

He decided on walking away, but couldn’t help himself from answering the blond. He looked back, smirked and asked, "Why would I have to apologize to you, dobe? You’re the one who won’t leave or stop talking." He didn't know why he called him dobe, only that it seemed fitting, somehow.

The blond seemed to get more riled up if that was possible, and his face was turning an unhealthy shade of red. "What did you just call me, teme?!" Plus, he looked sexier when angry.

His thoughts suddenly changed from ‘walk-away-avoid-sexy-dobe!’ to ‘I-wonder-how-he-looks-when-he’s-turned-on’ and he had to quickly banish that mental image. He really didn’t want to have a nosebleed in front of this moron.

“Oi, Uzumaki!” An unknown student called out suddenly.

“What the hell do you want, Kiba?! Can’t you see I'm busy?!”

“Do you want to be late for class? The bell just rang, you know!”

The blonde looked at who he assumed was Kiba, who was running towards them, and then looked back at him. He looked pissed off probably for the interruption, but then he pointed his finger at him once again (more like his face).

“This isn’t over, teme!”

“Get your finger off of my face.”

“Damnit, I just tried to be nice at first! What's your problem?!”

“My problem right now is you."

"What did you just say?!"

“Oi, Naruto!”

“I’m coming, damnit!” He looked back at him with an unreadable expression on his face before walking away towards his friend.

Sasuke adjusted his glasses and watched him enter the building. Even after he found the idiot annoying, he still couldn’t help himself but watch that gorgeous behind walk away.

TBC.


Reviews make me happy!

By the way, thanks to Kakashi-Chanu, dytj, UchihaUzumaki baby, sAyUrI-aNbU, RyuHiMi, Dragon77, Kafurina, KiaraNxiar, Tainta2000, colgate.advanced.fresh, stuckinabottle, XxTypoMasterxX, HopelesslyDrowning07, Sasunaru-rikusora-akuroku, Tyranno's girl, Kaka-kun lover13 for your lovely reviews!