TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fated Meeting by Beachan18

[Reviews - 20]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: Naruto does NOT belong to me. Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. If Naruto belonged to me, Sasuke and Naruto would finally resolve their UST and do the nasty. Unfortunately, I don't.


Warning! OOC-ness, yaoi, NaruSasu, YonIta and extreme Itachi-OOC (since I actually have him and Sasuke have a close sibling relationship. And Itachi is just...weird xD)

Chapter 1


Uchiha Itachi thought he was succeeding in controlling his panic.

Barely.

His hair was messy and flying everywhere and half of his face still had marks from his pillow, but he hadn’t hit anything, so he considered it as an improvement over controlling his temper.

He ran to the bathroom and closed the door behind him, throwing his dirty clothes on the floor and placing the clean ones at the door hanging from the hangers. Then he turned on the shower and got inside to get clean and hopefully wake up. Because of the hurry and his still-fuzzy mind, he slipped on the wet tiles, and tried to stop the fall by holding onto the shower curtains.

Unfortunately, it didn’t work.

"Ugh!" It didn't stop him from falling down the shower, and this time with the curtains. He stared at the ceiling for a second, feeling the cold water running down his body.

'...I have the feeling today is going to go so wrong.'

He groaned when he stood up, took the shower curtains and threw them to the floor. 'I don't have time for this!' He quickly took a shower and washed his hair in less than 5 minutes. (This was a record for him because he was used to taking long showers.) His back still hurt from the fall, and he would probably bruise, but it wasn't anything he wasn't used to.

He got out of the shower and started to brush his teeth quickly. He spat out the toothpaste when he was done and took his clean clothes from the hangers. He hadn't seen what he picked up for wear because he was in a hurry, so he hoped he picked up good clothes. 'Black shirt, black pants, black socks, good!' He was putting on his clothes when he looked at the mirror and saw his reflection. 'God, I really am a mess!' He still looked sleepy, irritated, and his hair was wet and messy.

'Today is going to be one of those days...' He went to his room and brushed his hair quickly, and decided to hold it up in a tail. He looked at himself in the mirror again. After declaring himself as presentable, (There's nothing wrong with a little vanity) he left the room and went to the kitchen where he found Sasuke drinking a glass of coffee, looking blankly at the wall with his roller-skates on the side.

“Oi Sasuke, I’m done. Stop staring at the wall and let’s go.”


When Sasuke heard the shower from Itachi’s bathroom turned on, he got out of the room and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. However, he thought he heard Itachi falling down or something, but then dismissed it as his imagination playing tricks on him. Itachi was just too graceful to fall down.

He debated on eating some breakfast, but shot down the idea since he was too nervous to eat. He decided to drink a glass of coffee, since he was still a little sleepy and coffee always woke him up. No, he was not addicted to it, thank you very much. Now, he just had to wait for Itachi to get done. Five minutes later, he heard Itachi’s door open.

“Oi Sasuke, I’m done. Stop staring at the wall and let’s go.”

Finally. He looked over at Itachi and noticed his clothes. He was wearing black pants, a black shirt, and a black jacket. His hair held in a high tail, and his nails were painted with purple nail polish.

“How do I look, Sasuke-chan?” Itachi asked with a smirk on his face.

“…You look like a bad version of a Goth girl.”

“Pfft, you're just jealous because I'm prettier than you.”

“Like I’m supposed to be jealous of that.” He whispered, going to the door after getting his backpack.

“Sasuke…” He looked behind him at Itachi, who was holding an oval case in his hand. “You’re forgetting something.”

“Tch…” He walked back towards Itachi and took the oval case. He opened it and took the glasses out, putting them on quickly. ‘Damn glasses.’ Some people looked great with glasses, but he personally thought he looked like an idiot. A Pretty idiot. A Pretty, Nerdy Idiot, which was a dangerous combination.

He started thinking about his new school and it gave him a different feeling. He felt like he couldn’t wait while at the same time he felt a little bit scared.

Honestly? He was somewhat anti-social and a little awkward in meeting new people. He didn’t talk much or made conversation, which was why he was sometimes mistaken as an ‘I’m-better-than-you-stop-bothering-me’ type of person instead of socially retarded. He had a few friends at his old school, but they were more of acquaintances than friends. Though Neji might come close to being a friend since they were so similar in personalities.

They went outside and Itachi locked the door. "Here's the spare key. Don't lose it." He said after throwing him the key, which he caught it effortlessly in his right hand.

"Hn."

He looked back at the small apartment. Definitely wasn't what he was used to, but it was enough for the both of them. Itachi went to get his bicycle, while he was left putting his roller-skates on and thinking about the day ahead.

“Come on Sasuke, hurry up!” Itachi rode away with his bicycle, so he had to skate quickly to catch up.

A few minutes passed in silence while they were getting closer to the school. He still didn’t know whether to feel anxious or nauseated. Maybe both. There was something…he knew something was going to happen today but he didn’t know whether it was going to be good or bad, more like a feeling. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard Itachi calling out his name,

“Sasuke…”

“Hmm?” ‘I wonder what he wants to talk about...’ He looked at his brother who was riding his bike beside him and looked actually …worried? ‘Grrrr…’

“Are you… feeling okay?”

‘Okaaay, why is he asking me this?’ “I’m fine.” Yes, he just felt peachy, thank you very much. Nope, nothing wrong. He certainly wasn’t nervous about his first day of school or stressed out. Nope. No way. Uchiha Sasuke didn't do nervous. Uchiha Sasuke didn’t let anything faze his cold exterior.

“You still have to work on your lying skills; I can still read you like a book.”

“Hn. Why are you asking?”

“…Just wanted to have a talk, brother to brother and all that.”

That made him almost crash against a Mail Post. “What’s wrong with you? We are guys, who on principle don't talk about feelings. Isn't that what you taught me, aniki?”

“Well, today is the exception to the rule."

"…Fine, then talk."

"Sasuke..." It looked like Itachi was actually having trouble spitting out what he wanted to say. Maybe he really did want to have a heart-to-heart conversation. 'This can't get any worse.'

"Spit it out, aniki." Itachi was looking forward and not looking at him.

"Look...I know this is a big change from what we're used to. Just...don’t let anyone intimidate you or bully you. If you have any problems with teachers or whatever, let me know and I’ll take care of it.”

‘Is he telling me that I can’t take care of myself?’ “Are you telling me you think I can’t take care of myself?” He asked, his mood going downhill fast. He hated when people underestimated him, especially those closest to him.

“I just wanted to make sure you knew you could count on your big brother. I can’t let anything happen to my darling otoutou, no?” Itachi replied with a smirk on his face. The asshole was making fun of him, he knew it!

“I can take care of myself just fine, thanks.” Now he was pissed off.

“That’s the type of thinking that got you in trouble the first time, didn’t it? …This time, just say the word and I’ll take care of it.”

“…Stop being an idiot. I don’t want to depend on you for stuff like that and I can take care of myself.”

“I’ll believe it when you make me think otherwise.”

This conversation was getting on his nerves, and he sure as hell didn’t want to think about that incident anymore.

“…That was a long time ago, Itachi. You need to get over it and realize I can defend myself now.”

"…Not that long. And I can’t help it, it's my duty as your big brother to look after you.”

Itachi actually sounded worried, and that made his anger disperse. No matter how many times they disagreed or fought, they still looked after each other. Although sometimes, Itachi was way too overprotective. “Thanks, aniki.”

They kept going ahead for a few more minutes when all of the sudden, Itachi went ahead of him and stopped the bicycle, making Sasuke fall flat on his behind. “Owww! What the hell do you think you’re doing?!”

“If you would've actually paid attention to where you're going, then you would've realized that this is your stop.”

Sasuke took a hold of the wall and quickly stood up, balancing himself so that he wouldn't fall down again. He looked towards the place where Itachi was pointing and had to stop himself from falling over again.

‘This can’t be it.’ “No way.”

“It says so right here.” Itachi said, pointing at a big sign on the side that had big letters written ‘Konoha Academy.

Compared to the school he went to, this looked like a freaking castle, complete with a huge backyard and everything.

‘Okay Sasuke, get a hold of yourself.’ The school was bigger than he would’ve imagined. When he got transferred to Konoha Academy, he didn't realize it was going to be...like this.

'I guess it would have to be big, since it's a school on the downtown area. I am so not looking forward to this, I want to go back to my old school...' He could see different groups of students outside in the patio, talking to friends and peers in front of the entrance. He sat down on the sidewalk and started to take off his roller skates. “Well, at least I’m not late. Can’t say the same thing about you, though.”

"I just need to talk with my counselor about my schedule, so shut up."

"Bleh." The Konoha University was right across the Academy, so Itachi just had to go across the street

“Oi, Sasuke. I know some people might get on your nerves, but please control yourself and don’t say anything you’ll regret, for now. We can’t afford for you to have enemies on the first day of school.”

“Tsk.” He clucked his tongue, quickly getting his roller skates off and putting them inside his backpack, ignoring what his brother said.

Then the bell rang.

“You have my cell phone number, so I’ll see you later Sasuke!” Itachi yelled while he was riding his bicycle like a bat out of hell towards the University.

And where was Sasuke?

He was still trying to put his tennis shoes on. However, there were probably given 10 minutes or so, and he still had to go to the office to get his schedule. ‘Great.’

His mood just got worse when he heard footsteps getting closer to him. ‘Go away.’ When he was done tying his shoes, he placed his roller skates inside his backpack, zipped it up and stood up. Well, tried to anyways, but was thwarted when he tried to get up and a hand appeared in front of his face. 'What the hell?’

“Oi, do you need any help?”

"No, I'm fine." He replied, ignoring the hand and its owner. However, the hand still wouldn't disappear from his line of vision. It was still there, waiting for him to reach out and hold it. ‘Damnit, leave me alone!’ Since the stranger seemed like he wasn’t going to walk away, he slapped the hand away and stood up.

"Hey, I just wanted to help out, kid! Next time I won’t go out of my way to be nice!"

'Kid?'

“Don’t call me a kid…moron.” The last part was whispered, but he kind of had the feeling the guy heard it anyways. He pushed his glasses up with his right hand, and finally looked towards the annoying idiot who wouldn’t LEAVE.

His eyes opened wider without his consent, but he really couldn’t help himself. This student…looked familiar. Maybe it was his wild, blond hair, those baby-blue eyes, or maybe those weird markings on his face…But Sasuke felt as if he met him before. His glasses were about to fall off again, so he pushed them back and kept looking at this incredible, sexy vision before him.

On the outside, he might look calm and emotionless, but on the inside he was actually giddy and all he wanted to do was melt into a puddle of goo. In addition, it didn’t help him any that this guy looked like 'Sex-on-legs'.

He was sure he was about to embarrass himself and actually drool a little. Or blush. How embarrassing. Inside his mind, he took both of his hands to either side of his face and shook his head while blushing. (Because he sure wouldn't do that where people could see him.) His self-control was something he prided himself on, and he wouldn't lose it in front of this unknown, sexy male student!

The blonde student was a little taller than him by a few inches, and his frame was a little bulkier compared to his own skinnier and delicate-looking one.

Oh and he looked angry too. That was…sexy. Why did he look so angry anyways?

...
...

Oh right, he forgot. Just a few seconds ago, he had just slapped that guy’s hand away and called him a moron. ‘God, why do you do this to me?’

“Bastard! I was just trying to help you since you looked so pitiful just sitting there!” The student a.k.a. blond sex god said, pointing a finger at him and fuming. 'He looks so cute when he's angry...'

But wait.

Pause. Rewind.

What the fuck did that idiot just say?! Did he just call him PITIFUL? ‘Okay, calm yourself Sasuke. Breathe. You don’t want to make a scene. Self-control, Sasuke!'


Reviews make me happy!

Thanks to Kiki2009, TeamAbodo, Inu-Yugi, Shounen-Ai, Sasunaru-rikusora-akuroku, Narufan4ev, InkBloter5, Em-chan 01, UchihaUzumaki baby, lLotus, Dragon77, Tainta2000, Niver, No No 22, stuckinabottle, kCameh, HopelesslyDrowning07, yfkt, Death by Squishy, TORA, RaitenKitsune, XxTypoMasterxX and to the others for your lovely reviews!