TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Scarlet Dawn by marionette

[Reviews - 47]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review.
The more review the more I want to update. :]
-naruto-


It is snowing.

Delicate trails of white that drift in tendrils from the grey sky, frost that touches delicately at my lips...

And I can't help but wonder.

Promise me...

The words ring empty in my mind, the cold trailing kisses across my flushed cheeks.

I find myself at that familiar street again, following down the silent path to the front of the mansion.

It is beautiful really.

Frosted with delicate white, large and grand and yet so forlorn...

The gargoyles on the ledges watch me, marble eyes wide and blind beneath the soft layers of snow.

They question me with their silence, their gaping mouths screaming unheard into the watery sunlight.

I look to the gate.

It stands innocently, beckoning me closer with the whispers in a breeze.

I feel myself walking gradually closer, reaching a hand out to grasp slowly to the frosted metal.

A raven takes flight from somewhere inside the garden, a flash of ruffled black against the grey sky.

A breath catches in my throat.

And then, suddenly, I see you.

Like an apparation.

You walk slowly closer and I can only stare, frozen, as I look into those obsidian eyes.

They hold my gaze easily, capturing me once again so that I cannot turn away.

I suddenly realize how tight I am holding the bars.

You smile softly, reaching your hands through the gate to touch my face.

Your skin is freezing.

Cold and white like carved marble, flawlessly smooth against my flushed cheeks.

I feel a breath catch in my throat.

"You're warm..."

Your voice is quiet, a gentle whisper falling softly into the winter silence.

Your hands slip easily down the back of my neck and you gently coax me closer, pulling me slowly against the gate.

My body trembles.

And you kiss me through the bars, frosted lips pressing softly to mine.

You gaze into my wide eyes, kissing me slowly, gently, and all I can do is stand, watching you.

You're kissing me.

I barely even know you and you're kissing me.

Your name...

I search for your name but I know I don't have it.

I don't even know your name.

And you're kissing me.

"H-Hey"

I let my eyelids fall quietly closed, breaking the kiss gently with my words.

Your frozen lips linger on mine.

"Hmm?"

"Your name..."

I wonder vaugely why my voice is so breathless, so soft and quiet against your lips.

You trail your lips up to my ear and I exhale softly, almost disappointed that you had moved away.

"What about it?"

The sound of your voice makes me tremble, so breathy and intoxicatingly soft.

"What is it?"

You kiss the space just below my ear, long-lashed eyelids falling closed.

"Uchiha Sasuke..."

The name rings quietly in my mind, a gentle echo thrumming slowly along with my heartbeat.


-TO BE CONTINUED-