TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Scarlet Dawn by marionette

[Reviews - 47]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

PLEASE review.
Seriously.
-naruto-



"S-Stop..."

"Stop what, Naruto?"

I watch you, eyelids hovering half-lidded, skin tingling at your touch.

"Touching me..."

A soft smile forms on your lips and slowly, almost hesitantly, your fingers slip from my flushed cheek.

I almost miss that perfect cold against my own heated flesh.

"So proper, Naruto. But alas, I will oblige to your requests. For now at least"

"G-Good"

I sit up slowly, watching you with suspicious eyes, searching for an explanation in that calm black gaze.

"Who the hell are you? And why did you take me in here? If you want my wallet you can take it, just... Just don't touch me"

I dig around in my pocket for a moment, fingers clasping easily around the familiar item.

You watch me, head tilted curiously to the side.

I fling the small plush frog at you, glaring as you catch it gracefully in one hand.

Slender white fingers trail slowly over the green material, obsidian eyes looking over it carefully.

I look away, crossing my arms over my chest as I hear the soft click of the pouch opening.

There is silence for a few moments.

A delicate silence.

And the only sound is that of the gentle rain whispering against the windows, clawing at the glass with dulled fingers.

Begging softly to be let it.

"Uzumaki Naruto, Sophmore, Konoha High"

I look up, the quiet ring of your voice smoothing like silk over my skin.

Every word echoes in my mind, filling me with its intoxicating sound.

You're reading my school ID.

And those perfect black eyes, those dangerously beautiful eyes...

They are completely and genuinely interested.

"You're a sophomore? Would that mean you are about 16 years old?"

I blink.

Why are you reading my school ID?

Aren't you supposed to be taking my money?

"I... Well, yeah. I'm 16..."

My voice trails.

You glance up at me, a soft smile at those perfectly-shaped lips.

I feel myself tremble under that intense gaze, goosebumps raising over the surface of my skin.

"N-Not like it should matter to you, teme"

You chuckle softly, placing the ID carefully back into the pouch.

"Why so hostile, Uzumaki?"

"You fucking kidnapped me! I gave you my money. Can I leave now?"

You raise a slender brow and I admire the delicate arch for only a moment, looking away again quickly.

Something lands in my lap.

It's my wallet.

"Nobody was keeping you here, Naruto. You can leave if you want to"

I look up at you, a gentle shock glazing over my eyes.

"Y-You...?"

You lean back against a wall, head tilted easily to the side.

I can't help but stare at the elegant curve of your neck, admiring the way the light shines just so over that porcelain white skin.

Why are you so intoxicatingly beautiful?

"I'm not holding you hostage, dobe. I only brought you in here because it as raining and you were getting wet. And you didn't seem quite with it"

Your voice is perfectly steady, calm and gentle in my ears.

"I am capable of getting out of the rain by myself!"

"Hn"

You're smirking now, and I glare hard at those soft up-turned lips.

"Bastard"

"Naruto, before you go..."

You drift lazily closer, seemingly nothing but an apparation on the tense air.

I can't breath anymore.

I feel your lips on my ear.

I'm choking on every breath.

The world is spinning.

I'm drowning inside of your taste, your feel, your scent...

"Promise me you'll come back..."

And, completely dazed, grasping to the sound of your voice for support...

Feeling your fingers trailing down my cheek like diamond tears...

I hear myself whisper 'okay'.



-TO BE CONTINUED-