TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The REAL Reason Sasuke Hates Itachi by xpure_evilx

[Reviews - 14]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: NEW INSTALLMENT
ENJOY
(the atsuki leaflet was suposed to come out pink and be in different sizes lettering)
(Itachi’s lair)

“You wait! Sasuke’s gonna show up and kick your butt!” Sakura said despairingly.
“Really, because i have just been over there and he doesn’t really seem bothered, i don’t think he will be coming over here and playing hero anytime soon”
“*sigh* So what are you going to do to me No wait don’t tell me......sex slave”
“Ugh, don’t think so, i am far prettier than you, if i wanted a sex slave i might as well shout out onto the street and plenty of girls would come running, the reason i brought you here is to lure sasuke here, but it seems he doesn't give monkeys butt about you, so instead while i was over there i took something much more valuable to him. I think we will be seeing him any second..”
QUE SASUKE!!
“Ok you bastard where is he!?”
“SASUKE-KUN YOU CAME BACK FOR ME”
“Ew, hell no i hate girl’s, they give you cooties you know, i am here for my best friend”
“Sorry sasuke i really don’t know what you are talking about” Itachi said in a sly voice.
“YES YOU DO YOU DOSY PLANK FACE, I WANT MR. FWUFUMS”
“NO”
“YES
“NO”
“NU HU”
“UH HU”
“NU HU”
“STOP THIS, WHY DO YOU WANT MR.FWUFUMS ANYWAY?”
“Because i enjoy every moment of your misery, plus i REALLY have nothing better to do”
“........Is that why you joined the Atsuki, and evil organisation which lives to kill SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU WERE BORED?”
“No, they sent me a very persuasive leaflet here i will show you”

JOIN THE ATSUKI
our facilities include pool table and
hot drink’s machine!
(must be willing to risk life in hopeless battles )
Also we have
!free muffins!

“Wow that is persuasive!”
“I told you so”
Sasuke thinks.
“Hey, are they still hiring?”