TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


No One Ever Said Love Was Easy,They Said It Was Worth It. by Okikuchan

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: So this Chapter is mostly about the two new characters i am bringing in. They are twins and are just here to go to school
~AT THE GATES~
Two girls at the main city gates were waiting for there escorts to the Chuuin Academy. Finally one of the ninjas at the check in desk stood and said to them” I am really sorry about this, they are usually better about showing up on time.”
The first girl looked at him and said “no it’s fine “she had dark blue eyes and long black hair the was pulled into a braid that ran down her back. She wore a green sleeveless dress that went to her knees and had two large slits on the sides that went high enough to see her white body suit. She finally turned to her sister “ I still cant believe you brought Tsubasa with you Emiko”
The other girl stood she had light blue eyes and chin length black hair that she would take what she could and put it up in a small pony tale and what was left was flipped to her left side and covered her left eye. She wore a black sleeveless body suit that went to her shins and a red halter top over it and on her arm she wore arm warmers that have the kimono sleeve style.”Yukino what was I suppose to do just leave her home?”
Yukino rolled her eyes and sat down “ you are going to spoil her like mom spoiled you.”
“Mom spoiled me ?....What about dad. He gave you everything.”
Yukino at this stood"Least I wasn’t moms"Closes her hands like she was praying and in the sweetest voice said” My little angel”
“Least I wasn’t Dads precious princess “They both started to yell. The to ninjas at the check in desk looked at each other ….and the first said “ least they are going to fit in “
The second one looked at then “yeah…its kinda sad” He look up the road and saw Sasuke ,Naruto, and Kiba walking over” there here” .
All sudden Tsubasa goes running off and she is quickly followed by Emiko” Tsubasa Sit stop wait.” Tsubasa finally stops in front Akamaru( for all the people who don’t really watch the series that Kiba’s dog …don’t worry I had to look it up too) when she caught up she bent down to put a leash on her dog and as she stood up she came face to face with Kiba “ oh I am sorry “as she backed.
Naruto looked behind and saw them “ come on” so they started to walk to Yukino
Sasuke hit Naruto on they head and said “go get there stuff “
Naruto rubbed his head and mumbled to himself “first Sakura now this” he did a Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu( shadow clone) and they picked up all the stuff “couldn’t you guys pack lighter”
Yukino with Sasuke and Emiko with Kida looked back as they walked and at the same time said “no”
Naruto looked up “geese” and started walking.


Kiba looked at Emiko“ so who are you?, no I didn’t mean it in a bad way just whats your name?”
Emiko giggles” Emiko Mokushi …And yourself?”
Kiba “ Kiba…Kiba Inuzuka” Kiba looked at Akamaru “ so do you fight with her” nods toward Tsubasa
“no …I am to afraid to loose her “ Laughes” I know it seems weird but I really care for her.”
Kiba looks at her” no that’s how I am too he not just a pet except I like to fight with him by my side.”
“No I fight differently my clan is known for our ability to watch people as they do there technique … we watch there chakra there movement and they we practice and learn the technique ourselves . we are know most for not using a sharingan.”
Kiba looks surprised” how”
She laughs” I have no idea” then he laughs too
They catch the attention of Yukino and Sasuke.
Yukino “ well least she is laughing she really hasn’t been happy since we left home.”
Sasuke looks puzzled” why”
Yukino looked at her sister” it was the last place she was with mom” sees his face “ about 3 years Orochimaru came with a young man her is about was I think the same age as us
Well they where looking for some thing they couldn’t find it so the person who was about our age destroyed our town with fire . he killed my best friends and my mother. He was about to kill my sister but my mother got in the way to save her …she died in my sisters arms.ever since then my sister has been afraid of fire.”
Sasuke had turned white. He thought in his mind I did it. I kill them then he asked” do you hate him”
Yukino”…no, my family has the ability to look at people and see what they are thinking filling .When I look at him I saw pain, sorrow, Anger, Revenge. I do not know why he did it but no one would kill for no reason epically with those feelings ..any ways I heard he returned to his home and is trying to start a new life who am I to bring him down when he is trying to better him self . And most of all it’s the past what matters now is the present you shouldn’t judge some one on what they did years ago maybe weeks but not years.”
Sasuke looked at her” but the past makes us who we are ..right?”
She smiled “no if we let the past control our life we will never grow as people.”
Seeing her smile made him forgive himself just a little
Suddenly she looked at him” thank you for listening “ as she looked up they were in front of the female housing “ alright we can take it from here ….thank you”
Naruto put all the stuff down and all of his clones disappeared . Emiko said good bye to Kiba and then went to take care of her stuff. As the guys started to walk away Yukino went up to Sasuke “ I for got to ask what’s your name “
Sasuke looked around “ Naruto”
Naruto turned around “what?”
Sasuke shook his head Yukino looked at them “bye Naruto thanks for every thing” and then she ran to take care or her stuff.
Naruto walked over to Sasuke” why did she call you Naruto?”
“Because I told her I was you”
Kiba started to laugh” why would you do that?”
Naruto and Sasuke looked at him “Shut up”
They walked off yelling and laughing.