TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


An Unexpected Future by PrettyNinHinata

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto only the plot!
:::I do not own Naruto... how many times do I have to tell you. You are so 3 years old. (lol):::
Sorry the Chapters are so short. I'm doing this story as time allows, and i promise it will be long once finished. Let me know what u think!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I proceeded to open the box and found a beautiful silk kimono with endless shades of blue. I loved it because it was one of the few colors that complimented my dark hair with its blue tint and my pearly eyes. After several moments gawking over the dress I realized what it meant. I am eighteen now and as a woman of my age I am to be married soon. If someone doesn’t already ask for my hand, my father has to choose for me. This didn’t bother me much because I had long given up on love and silly crushes on boys who were bound to be heart breakers.

Beautiful Hidden Leaf Garden
Hinata sits under the cherry blossoms.
I wonder if he will meet me here… I hope he does.
A tall blonde haired blue eyed teen walks up excitedly to Hinata.
“Hinata!!!” She lightly blushed, trying to keep her composure.
“Naruto-kun…I’m happy to see that you’ve come.”
“Of course Hinata, I would do anything for you” Hinata now blushing furiously and lost in the eyes the color of the sea.
“You wouldn’t believe what happened Hinata,TenTen has taken interest in me” displaying his full kool-aid grin.
“Oh, has she? That’s wonderful” I’m too late…why did I wait so long to tell him.
“Yea, and I think I want her to be… you know” sticking out his pinky finger with great pride. “I need advice, should I get her flowers or a simple gift?”
“A gift, more thoughtful that way” trying to sound as cheerful as possible.
“Good call Hinata, you’re the best friend any guy could have…well more like the sister I never had” giving her a bear hug. She just stared off while in embrace, heart torn.
“So what did you want to talk about?” Hinata getting nervous and feeling nauseous begins to stutter (something she hasn’t done since they had become close friends.
“I – I wwwant…I wanted to sa-aay…” “Hinata, are you alright you look sick”
“ I-I –I am okay, I-I –I jjuss wanted t-tto say, Nnnna-naa-ruto-kun I” fading with her words she blacked out.
Oh no I did it again, Naruto-kun why did you break my heart before I could even offer it to you?

It’s been about three years since then, and I just let it all go.
I shook out of my thoughts and proceeded to get myself clean.