TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Happily Ever After by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 22]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I know the prologue sucks. I couldn't think of anything for it, but you get it right? Cruel king, arranged marriage and what not. Anyway I hope the story ends up better then that.

Disclaimer: I know! I know! I don't own Naruto! * runs away sobbing*
Hinata woke to the breaking of the sun on the horizon and watched for a moment out her window from a high stone tower. She yawned quietly remembering vaguely that it was an important day. She tried to remember as she got up ringing a small sliver bell next to her bed signaling to her servants she had awoken. The two maids came in one with light pink hair the other with bleach blonde locks. They both curtsied then smiled up at their princess.

“Happy Birthday Princess Hinata!” they called out in their equally annoying high voices. ‘Oh yes it is my eighteenth birthday’ she thought to herself as she cringed from the early morning screeching.

“So what are you going to wear for the suitors?” Sakura asked excitedly as if they were there for her.

Hinata looked her blankly, not only because she could care less what she wore for anyone, but at the word “suitors”.

“What do you mean Sakura?” Hinata asked making her other maid, Ino step up beside Sakura.

“Well Princess Hinata it is your eighteenth birthday and the king has decided to send for princes to come and meet you.” Ino said as Sakura giggled beside her.

“Oh.” Was all Hinata could say. ‘So I am to be married off to whoever decides to pay the most?’ she thought sadly wishing that her two giggling maids could take her place and she could go hide in her private library where brave knights saved princesses in distress and they lived happily ever after. She was brought out of her thoughts as her maids began to lead her to the bath, proclaiming that she was to look her best that day and they were going to make sure she did. For about an hour Hinata was washed and scrubbed until her porcelain skin gleamed. Her long, dark, silken locks were conditioned then dried and brushed. Finally her maids tried to make her put on a ridiculous frilly pink dress, but she decided upon a floor-reaching midnight blue dress with long open sleeves with satin matching slippers.

“Really Princess Hinata you should wear clothes of lighter color like pink or yellow.” Sakura said sighing flipping her own pink hair.

“Oh come Princess Hinata it’s time to meet the suitors.” Ino said giggling along with Sakura.

“One of them is so handsome Princess Hinata. We both saw him this morning I think his name was Prince Sasuke of the Uchiha clan. “Said Sakura dreamily as both the maids led Hinata down the spiraling staircase.

“Oh and the other prince is handsome as well with his blood red hair. His name is Prince Garra of Suna, you know the sand village?” Ino said dreamily as well.

Soon they had reached the main hall where the King sat upon a mighty throne of gold and sliver the clan sign etched into the back. On his right stood two boys both looked maybe a year or two older than Hinata. One had handsome smooth features his face framed by jet black hair with tints of shining blue, in the back it looked windswept with sharp looking spikes. He had deep onyx eyes and wore a small smile almost a smirk as he looked toward Hinata. He wore a black long sleeved shirt with a dark blue shirt underneath showing through a low v neck. He had black matching pants and had his hands shoved in his pockets.

The boy beside him had short blood red hair that had the color of the sunset. He had a flawlessly emotionless face as he looked at Hinata with light green eyes framed in black with a red tattoo over his left eye. He wore a wine red long sleeved shirt with golden dragons swimming through sand winds down the sleeves.

“Hello Hinata, today these fine young men have come to meet you. This is Prince Sasuke of the Uchiha clan.” Her father said gesturing to the dark haired boy who walked over to Hinata taking her hand and kissing it gently as he bowed. He stood back up keeping her hand in his.

“It is very nice to meet you Princess Hinata.” He said in low husky voice.

Hinata gasped blushing as he kissed her hand. She looked into his onyx eyes feeling as if she could get lost in the deep black pools. He looked back at her, his small smile growing just a bit as she broke the eye contact blushing furiously.

“Ahem.” The king said watching them carefully as Hinata blushed and Sasuke walked back to his place beside the king. “Well anyway the other prince is Prince Garra of Suna. “ Sasuke smirked at the red headed prince as he pasted him. Garra ignored the boys smirk and walked over to Hinata whose blush had finally died down she looked at Garra respectably. Garra walked over to her bowing deeply.

“It is a pleasure to meet a princess dressed in shadows with the beauty of the moon.” He said in a whispered voice standing up tall again he looked at her a flash of emotion appearing in those before emotionless green eyes.

“T- thank you Prince Garra.” She stuttered quietly in that snowflake soft voice.

Garra walked back over to and stood next to Sasuke who gave him a unnoticed death glare.

“The princes will be staying in our home for the summer.” The king said and motioned for them to leave, but as the princes left and Hinata about to leave the king said.

“Wait Hinata,”

“Yes father?”

“Try not to mess this arrangement up.” The king said in an icy tone then sent Hinata away with tears in her lily eyes her maids trailing behind her.