TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Happily Ever After by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 22]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Okay so here's another chapter. Hope you all enjoy. With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto
While Shikamaru was suffering Ino’s flirting Chouji was running square into one of the most annoying maids.

“What the- get out of my way fatty.” Sakura said angrily as she ran into the poor boy while trying to deliver towels to the upstairs bathroom.

“WHAT! I am not fat! How can you be talking with that huge forehead?” Chouji shouted at her or at least that’s what he wanted to shout at her, but he held back the words and swallowed them down.

“I am so sorry that I got in your m’lady,” he said politely and calmly, then bowed,” I am Prince Garra’s servant and was only wondering from his orders if I could find out what the Princess thought of him though, if I did not see her with my own eyes I would be sure that you were her with such beauty.” Oh yeah Chouji could be great with words when his mouth isn’t full.

“Oh well umm,” For once Sakura was speechless she blushed putting a hand to her cheek looking away. “Well the Princess thought that he was perfectly handsome and charming like you very much are sir.”

“Thank you. Prince Garra will be happy to hear he was so well liked, but may I ask your name?” Chouji asked smiling sweetly.

“Oh its… its Sakura.” She said looking at him and smiling back sweetly he had pretty much swept her off her feet, now if only she didn’t like Prince Sasuke so much though he seemed to get farther and farther in her tiny mind as she talked to Chouji. “And yours?”

“Chouji, now I won’t keep you from your work any longer tell me if the Princess says anything more of Prince Garra.” He said then bowed again taking the hand that she held to her cheek and kissing it lightly before walking away. She blushed like the Princess herself and then realized she still had an armful of towels, sighed and started back towards the upstairs bathroom.

‘Hehe that was easy enough though she was pretty though she called me fat the little…’ Chouji thought as he returned quickly to tell Prince Garra the good news.