TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Happily Ever After by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 22]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Well I know it's short I will try to write longer later on. With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto ;.;
They split up at Hinata’s door when they didn’t find the maids Shikamaru went left, Chouji right.

“Oh and he was jus so handsome wasn’t he?”

“Oh yes so gorgeous!”

Shikamaru sighed as he heard the giggling and shrieks of a small group maids gathered around the loud blonde maid.

“Troublesome women.” He mumbled under his breath before bravely turning the corner of the hall and faced the gaggle of girls.

“Hello um ladies. Which one of you is the Princesses maid?” Shikamaru asked in his usual bored tone trying his best to be polite.

The girls whispered excitedly forming a huddle some looking back at him then going back to whispering.

“That would be me.” Ino said proudly stepping from the circle. “I’m Ino and what is your name?” the group giggled behind her. Shikamaru sighed.

“I’m Shikamaru, servant of Prince Garra. He sent me to find out how the Princess thought of him.” Shikamaru said taking a glance at the group who giggled again he rolled his eyes and turned his eyes back to the blonde maid in front of him.

“Ooo a servant of Prince Garra you say? Well the Princess did not like him much. Hmm what did she say that Prince Sasuke was charming and very handsome? I am pretty sure Prince Sasuke has stolen her heart.

“Really? Well then I guess I have to go tell him.” Shikamaru sighed turning around to leave.

“Bye if you need anything else come right to me Shikamaru.” Ino waved and went back to the circle, which continued to gossip and giggle.