TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Happily Ever After by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 22]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: So I finally got some wonderful reviews That was so happy to receive. Thank you beloved readers and reviewers. I don't own Naruto it hurts me to keep writing that awful truth. ;.;
Sakura and Ino glared at the boys that were standing right outside Hinata’s door.

“Do you need anything with the princess?” Sakura asked coldly

“Oh well we work for Prince Sasuke and we just wanted to see what the princess thought of him.” Kiba explained quickly kinda scared of the glares he was receiving. Shino nodded in agreement.

“Oh well Princess Hinata said that both the princes were charming and that she just hoped she wouldn’t make a fool of herself in front of them.” Ino said then started to walk past them motioning secretly for Kiba to follow.

“Oh yes exactly what she said.” Sakura said and quickly walked a different direction motioning for Shino to follow.

Both boys looked at each other nervously, but then followed after the girls.

“Well what she really said was that Prince Garra was charming and handsome and had stolen her heart. So you must tell your prince that it is too late.” Sakura whispered to Shino. She wanted Prince Sasuke all to herself and she knew this would work easily.

“Are you sure?” Shino asked surprised

“Very.” Sakura said nodding “Now if you would excuse me…”

“Shino.”

“Shino I must get back to work. Be sure to deliver the message to your prince.” And with that she walked off leaving Shino stunned.

“Well she said that Prince Sasuke was perfectly dreamy and that he had stolen her heart. Tell your prince that he has won her heart.” Ino said she wanted Prince Garra to herself and this would be easiest way for her.

“Really? That’s great!” Kiba said excitedly

“Yep isn’t it?” Ino agreed and turned around about to leave.

“Make sure to deliver my message to your prince um…”

“Kiba.”

“Kiba. Don’t forget now.” Ino said flipping her hair winking at him.

He smiled his doggy smile back at her and rushed off to tell the prince while Shino did the same with much different information. Ino and Sakura were greedily thinking of their future marriages to the handsome princes while Sasuke was thinking of the Princess Hinata while said princess was in her private library reading about brave shining knights day dreaming of someone saving her from this life like the beautiful princesses in the books.