TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Happily Ever After by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 22]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Well so far no one has reviewed this story. Oh well I enjoy writing it so I'm going to keep writing it maybe when it's done people will review. Oh well.

Disclaimer: Don't own Naruto. If I did... WOW it would be different, but I don't * cries*
‘Well I think that went well except for that stupid Garra boy what was with that lame comment? “Dressed in shadows with the beauty of the moon?” blah whatever I will win the heart of that beautiful shy princess.’ Prince Sasuke thought as he walked to his room laying down on the large bed staring up at the ceiling thinking. ‘It will be easy enough princesses always fall for me this one will be just as easy.’

“Do you need anything sir?” asked his servant, Shino polity.

“Wow wasn’t that princess a pretty one? Huh Sasuke?” his other servant a louder one, Kiba asked giving him a mischievous look.

Sasuke sat up looking at his two servants giving them “I’m to cool for anyone” look with a half smirk.

“She was like beautiful! I don’t even know why you need the whole summer. Did you see her blushing? Something defiantly clicked between you two.” Kiba went on the princess’s face floating around his mind. Shino elbowed him motioning for him to shut up.

“Princess Hinata was very beautiful. I hope I will win her heart, but then again whose heart haven’t I won?” Sasuke chuckled a little then winced remembering that horrible pink haired maid that was spying on him that morning. He was sure she had watched him bathe, but whenever he had looked around he didn’t see her so well he would have to have Shino keep on watch for her.

“Yes sir, but Prince Garra seemed to have her quite taken with him.” Shino pointed out calmly.
“Yeah, but that was so lame the shadows and moon crap. She so liked Sasuke better.” Kiba argued angrily.

“Well why don’t we find that out? I will ask the princess’s blonde maid and you ask the pink-haired one.” Shino said giving Kiba a hidden winning smirk.

“What? How come I get the crazy one? Did you see how she was spying on Sasuke? She is psycho!” Kiba shouted

“Well then I will take the pink- haired one, but I am sure the blonde is just as crazy.” Shino said

“Well report to me both of your findings.” Sasuke said to them reminding them that they were still in his room. Then waved them out. They both went towards Princess Hinata’s room to find the crazy maids.


“Princess Hinata, it’s okay. Shh it’s going be okay. Did you see how much Prince Sasuke liked you? I am so proud of you for not fainting.” Sakura cooed over the upset Hinata.

Hinata sat up from her bed wiping her tear ridden eyes.

“T-they were both s-so charming weren’t t-they?” Hinata asked trying to stop her tears. She had cried many times before from her father’s cruel remarks and was mad at herself for crying once again. She knew she should toughen up. That his words shouldn’t affect her so easily, but she just couldn’t help it.

“Oh yes Princess Hinata! Prince Garra was so charming with that beautiful remark.” Ino said dreamily

“It will be awful choosing between them, but you have all summer. I hope you will have some fun with this.” Sakura said

“Fun? What do you mean? I just hope I won’t make a fool of myself.” Hinata said glumly looking at her maids who she had always thought would be much better princesses then her. They were so much more beautiful then her or so she thought and would have been able to have any number princes if they were princesses.

“Oh we will help you all the way. Right Ino?” Sakura asked the blonde beside her.

“Yes of course we will help you with whatever you need.” Ino replied smiling happily at Hinata.

“Well then I am going to my library please make sure no one disturbs me.” Hinata said and started towards it. Sakura and Ino nodded and went out the door almost running into Sasuke’s boys.