TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Happily Ever After by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 22]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Umm...*rubs back of head guiltily* Okay so I said I gave up on this fic. And I did. I really had no idea where to go. But when I was looking for something to work on that I felt like working on and then I saw this, I looked it over and saw that I really did have something to work on. So here I am. I know it is short, but I have an idea for the next chapter so I will get that up soon. I hope you guys haven't given up on me too much. Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
The clock ticked time away, minute after minute went by as Gaara threw and destroyed outfit after outfit, Shikamaru and Chouji watching from a distant. Shikamaru snoozing against a wall and Chouji nervously devouring another turkey leg.

“No…no…no…no…no…Why didn’t you morons pack anything right?!” Prince Gaara directed the last part at his seemingly useless servants.

“We didn’t pack your highness. It was too troublesome and you said we would mess it up, so you did yourself.” The supposedly sleeping servant answered, his eyes staying closed, his mouth barely moved even as he spoke.

Garra growled in response, added in a burning glare as an afterthought. Shikamaru opened one eye as he heard a growl and looked at his master with a questioning look.

“If your highness is so unhappy with his own choices of clothes then he should only growl at himself.” Shikamaru stated in a tone that he knew the prince hated.

“Shut up or I will make sure you never get to see those precious clouds of yours ever again.” he growled once more turning back to his clothing.

He held up a silk black shirt before throwing it back into the growing by the minute pile of cloth. Then a gold shirt, red, blue…

“NO! No and no! Wait…” Gaara picked up a sliver silk shirt with long sleeves. The shirt was designed with dark full moon over the right breast; the cuffs were made of real onyx stones and shined as he lifted it up.

“Perfect.” He whispered and smiled softly. He grabbed black, slightly baggy, pants and threw the outfit together, adding as an afterthought a simple sliver pedant with a matching onyx stone that shined along with his cuffs, held around his neck by a strong sliver chain.

He looked at his refection, smirking as he saw the sliver making his red hair stand out even more and moved his hand through the soft red locks. He turned to his servants who looked as if they couldn’t have cared less what the prince wore.

“Idiots.” He mumbled as he turned back to the mirror. He then looked over at the grandfather clock that stood against the wall of his chambers and saw he had to be at the princess’s door in five minutes.

“Couldn’t hurt to be a bit early.” He said more to himself then his lazy and eating servants. He grabbed a small blue box as he walked out the door, slamming it so that Shikamaru fell over in surprise and Chouji almost dropped his chip bag. The servants heard their prince mutter the word ‘idiots’ before his footsteps slowly faded.