TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Happily Ever After by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 22]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Well here is yet another chapter despite all the little program problems with TONFA.

I don't own Naruto
Hinata got up gracefully the trail of her dress landing behind her as she slide off the bed and walked towards the boys. A few thoughts went through their heads.

‘I wonder if I kill the jester how long would she be sad?’ Garra thought trying to keep his face emotionless, but it was very hard watching his princess coming towards him.

‘Damn jester this is all his fault. Dobe.’ Sasuke thought throwing a quick glare at the jester then turned his handsome face to the princess.

‘I wish I had some raman.’ Naruto thought going into a little daydream about his favorite food only to be snapped out by catching a scary glare from Sasuke. ‘Sheesh what’s his problem?’

“S-so what are you doing to Naruto?” Hinata asked softly desperately trying to keep from stuttering.

“Well Princess-” Sasuke started before getting rudely interrupted by the loud-mouthed blond.

“They were mad at me saying something about not touching their princess when I carried you to the bed after you fainted and all.” Naruto said, scooting a bit closer to Hinata, not that he was scared of the princes or anything, no he, uh he wanted to protect her just incase, from behind, no he wasn’t hiding behind her, nope he was protecting her.

Hinata blushed at the thought of the very cute jester carrying her to her bed, then turned to the princes,

“Is this true?” she asked, very proud of herself for not stuttering.

“Well you see, I just wasn’t sure that he was to be trusted with taking care of such a fragile girl such as yourself.” Sasuke said smoothly.

“Well I thank you for worrying about me, but I trust my jester. Did you princes come here for another reason other then to protect me from the jester?” she inquired almost letting a few giggles slip out at the faces of the princes before they were quickly replaced with emotionless masks.

“Yes princess, in fact I was wondering if you would join me for a moonlit dinner tonight.” Garra asked bowing giving her a small, never before seen, not insane smile.

Sasuke glared at him, but before he could say anything the princess, with her face very red answered.

“W-why umm, y-yes of course I would l-love to join you.” Hinata answered turning away from the two suitors.

“I will come and meet you here at around ten. See you then princess.” Garra said bowing and kissing her hand gently before turning away from the other two red faced boys both burning mad though Naruto wasn’t sure why he was mad.

Sasuke bowed to her and quickly stormed out before his cool was lost. Naruto grinned at her and started to juggle though now the princess’s mind seemed else where, so did Naruto’s he just couldn’t understand why he had gotten mad because it wasn’t his business who kissed the princess’s hand that guy was a prince he was allowed to do that, but still seeing him do that and ask Hinata out so suavely made his blood boil.

‘What’s the matter with me?’ he thought then let out a shout in pain as he dropped the heavy vase on his foot, it didn’t break, but dang did it hurt!

The pain stopped as soon as he saw Hinata come from her thoughts and tend to his throbbing foot. ‘What is the matter with me?’ he thought as he realized his heart started beating faster with just a single touch by the beautiful princess. ‘This can’t end well.’ He thought, but then let his mind shut down as Hinata continued to tend to him.