TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Happily Ever After by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 22]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Here is another chapter to make up for the not posting all week I would love some more replies! I check them on a daily basis so just drop a few comments about what you thought about the story before you leave okay? With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^



Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto




“Woah! Princess Hinata? You there?” The jester asked brushing back spiky blond bangs from his sky blue eyes with a free hand then picked her up bridal style and carried her to her bed. He wore orange tights and an orange tunic with a jiggling hat with many arms of orange and yellow cloth with golden bells at the ends, so that with each step a bell jiggled after him.

While he did all this the princes were steaming mad shooting poison tipped daggers through their equally killing glares and if looks could kill the poor jester would be lying, cold on the plush purple carpet. The princes looked at each other each giving a slight nod both silently agreeing to make a truce until the jester was out of the picture and had his grimy hands off THEIR princess.

The jester laid the princess gently on the bed, brushing her silky black hair from her closed eyes and still burning red face then turned around grinning a wide foolish grin, his blue eyes closed, an arm rubbing the back of his head.

“So you guys are the princes? Well I am Naruto this castles fool.” Naruto said loudly, giving them both a gracious bow the bells jiggling loudly, still grinning.

“What did you think you were doing a moment ago with the princess, fool?” Sasuke asked coldly giving another killing glare.

“What? She fainted! I just made sure she was okay and comfortable,” at that Naruto gave a quick glance at the sleeping Princess with a hint of something in his eyes that something made the princes blood boil. Naruto turned back to them, “Besides I didn’t see you guys moving to help her.” Naruto challenged, he had never been good with the whole “If they are better than you just don’t say anything.” crap that Iruka was always telling him about.

Prince Garra stepped up with a terrifying look that almost made the poor blond jester step back in fear.

“If you knew what was good for you, you would stay away from her and NEVER give her that kind of glance again.” Garra whispered his voice filled with blood lust preferably the jester’s warm spilled blood covering his hands staining them with what would always be a pleasurable memory. Garra took a step forward towards Naruto, Sasuke smirking behind him, why waste his time killing the boy when Garra was perfectly ready to do the dirty deed, besides he might get blood spilled on his clothes or in his precious hair.

Naruto stood his ground ready to fight the pompous princes, but gave a little gulp as he saw the flash of murder in those green eyes that were glaring at him.

“W-what are you two doing to my jester?” a soft voice asked from the bed.

All the boys turned towards a confused and slightly angry princess.