TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Bakura no Reikishi by Kiku Hotaru Kazana

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Finally after fighting with Megami's comp, I can put in the first character. We don't own Naruto only our characters.
Chapter One: Vision
Violet eyes looked around the icky darkness surrounding her as she heard a gentle feminine voice calling her name as if it was a sacred mantra. The young woman continues tread carefully towards the voice saying her name repeatedly. The young woman stops when she saw a young child that appeared to be only eight years old with long ebony black hair and grayish white eyes smiling at her as the young girl inquired, “Raidon Tenka… Kumokugare’s Youkai no Rai…” The young woman named Tenka looks at the young girl with curiosity when she asked, “Who are you?”
“I’m nothing more than a deliverer of a message to you, Tenka-sama. I am known as Kahori…”
“Kahori-sama, why are you speaking with an incompetent ningen like me?” Tenka asked as her cobalt blue hair sway in the cold zephyr around the two. Kahori just smiled innocently at Tenka and stated, “You will be having the Kirama’s first female heir ever since they were created in this plane. She will be the jinchiruki of the Rokubi, the soul of the Kirama family. Don’t push your child away because of the Rokubi… nurture her and she will be the one to alter the history that I will tell you about.” Tenka just look at the young Kahori in confusion as Kahori’s eyes became like ice and her voice changed wise and old, “War, death and destruction… will happened without the oracle’s guidance in the world. Your daughter, Raiden Hotaru Kirama, will be the jinchiruki of the Rokubi also the oracle of your plane. Certain allies will stick with your daughter throughout life as others will walk away from her when their goals aren’t the same. There will be times when Rokubi will speak to you, talk his words with wisdom and other views on things as well.” Tenka and Kahori appeared to be in weird village to Tenka anyway as they both saw a young girl that appeared to be six years old running with four other children as Kahori confirmed in a calm tone, “In Konohakugure, Raiden will have friends instead of enemies and scornful villagers wanting to use her for her latent and intact abilities. So protect her, but at the same time… teach her to walk on her feet because in the end, you won’t be able to save her from her greatest enemy and fear. The Raikage will hunt for you when he finds out about the Kirama’s legacy and blood limits.” The vision disappeared and Kahori and Tenka just look at each other until Tenka bowed to Kahori as she whispered gently, “Arigato, Kahori-dono.” Kahori just smiled at the young woman as she just stated, “Just protect Raiden and teach her whatever you can…” Tenka nodded in understanding as Kahori just stride up to her and palm hit in the chest, sending her back to the human plane.

~Medical Room (Kumokugare) ~

Icy blue eyes slowly open as three faces were looking at her with worry and concern as Tenka glance around at the people surrounding her. An old woman with whitish blue hair was looking at Tenka and stated calmly, “Kahori-dono was speaking to you…” Tenka just nodded her head while the old woman just sighed tiredly as Tenka held her slowly growing belly.

“We will be having a female soon, aren’t we… Tenka-san?” the old woman asked with a confident smirk on her face. Tenka’s eyes widen in shock as the old woman as she gasped out loud, “How… how di… how do you know that, Tenrai-sama?” Tenrai just smirk as she replied when she spotted the lightning decorating the sky, “The Rokubi told me so… for the past three hundred years, we never had a female heir and now… when trouble begins, a female has been finally blessed onto our family.” Tenka just nodded and closed her eyes tiredly as Tenrai just sighed to herself when she whispered quietly, “It’s beginning soon.”