TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Forever Hurting; Forever Bleeding by Shinimegami

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: lemon removed
but still some foreplay...XD
Somewhere, far away, Kusano was indeed paying his lover a visit in a wooded area, secluded from the village. Perched high up in the branches, he observed silently while she absentmindedly threw shuriken and kunai at the tree directly opposite her.

“Come out, come out, wherever you are…” she taunted, twirling her last kunai on the index finger of her right hand. Kusano leapt from his hiding spot, landing a short distance from her.

“What do you want?” she snapped.

He shook his head and scoffed, “is that anyway to greet –”

The kunoichi sighed then slipped her kunai back into her pocket, “well?”

“Well, what?” he demanded, suddenly angry, “I can’t come back to visit?”

“Kusano…we’ve been through this, it’s for your own good” she declared, “stop coming back to Konoha”

“I risk everything to come here to see you and –”

“No one asked you to!” she growled angrily

He shook his head, disgusted, “I don’t believe this…”
“Don’t believe what?”

“That you’re saying this shit to me…”he snapped, “what do you take me for? A toy you play with for a minute then throw away the next?!”

Shizumi sighed, “Kusano…it’s not like that.”

“Then what is it ‘like’?” he demanded, “because that’s what it seems like to me: that you’re sick of me and you want a new toy…”

“I just –” she began but stopped mid sentence, “just –– go…Get out my sight…”

“So I was right…” he said slowly to himself as he turned to leave.

Shizumi opened her mouth to protest but the words caught in her throat; she merely shrugged and turned back to her mundane task. But he didn’t leave, merely stood in silence with his her back to her, “this is some sort of joke right, Shizu-chan?” he yelled over the rhythmic “thuck” of metal cutting into the fleshy wood, half expecting her to run toward him with open arms.

She didn’t.

“It’s a joke if you want it to be” she said monotonously, “you can make anything what you want it to be…”

He turned around and walked back to where she stood, standing behind her he slid his arms around her waist. “I shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions….that wasn’t fair.”

Shizumi shrugged him off, “no it wasn’t” she said icily.

“I’m just….frustrated” he whispered as he sat down at her feet.

“Frustrated?” she snickered, “aren’t you a bit young to be sexually dysfunctional?”

“Shizumi!” Kusano exclaimed, “I’m serious…”

She raised an eyebrow, “really now?”

(Background Music: Ecstasy – ATB (Club Mix))

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her on top of him, “really really” he whispered into her jet black hair and inhaled. Hmm…smells like lavender…

“What is it?”

Kusano nuzzled her neck but didn’t speak.

“Tell me…”

He exhaled deeply, “war”

Shizumi froze, as if she did not understand the meaning of the word. And it was for this very reason, he wanted to keep it from her. War meant death, loss, hurting, bleeding but worse of all the possibility of never seeing one another again.

“Why?” she whispered.

“Mizukage says ‘war’ and ‘war’ he shall have”

“With?”

“Suna. Mizukage-sama had planned the first volley in a little less than a month’s time. Even as we speak, shinobi are moving, gathering… ”

“You can’t….”

Kusano gently pulled away the dog formed mask from her face and stared at her long and hard, “I don’t have a choice”

“I know…”

Their lips brush and he kisses her. She returns his kiss, hesitantly at first then with growing urgency. His kisses move lower, down her neck and to her chest but she didn’t stop him. She was well aware of what he wanted and whether it was what she wanted too, she didn’t care – she owed him that much. Feeling him grow hard against her as he fumbled to undress her, Shizumi took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sex always left her numb and nauseous but this time, it was…different. The lust and physical attraction faded for the brief moment he was inside her; they were one. He wanted her: not for her body; not for her beautiful porcelain face. He merely wanted to take in every last bit of her he could possibly hold: the smell of her hair; the taste of her lips; the firmness of her pale breasts in his hands; the gentle yet intoxicating quality of her touch that had so often set him on fire inside; the pounding of her heart as he pushed himself into her…He wanted her; every last ounce of her; she was his after all and his alone.

The lovers lay watching the sunset in silence, thighs sore from making love. Shizumi placed her head on his chest as she had so often done. “If Suna goes to war…Konoha will also go to war…then –”

“You fear that we will be pitted against one another in battle”

She nodded, “would you kill me?”

“Could I kill you is a better question…” he muttered with stifled laughter.

“On the battlefield, I am your enemy…” she told him, “not an ounce of mercy, remember?”

Kusano kissed the top of her head, “I wish it was really that easy, silly. Killing you is like cutting off a part of me…” he whispered bitterly, “which person in their right mind would …could cut off their own arm or cut out their own heart?”

Shizumi did not answer.

“I won’t.”

“I can’t promise the same”

He shrugged, “its understandable” he told her, masking the pain behind a forced smile. Kusano could not imagine Shizumi doing, let alone saying such a thing. But she did – she had just told him up front that she could kill him if the necessity arose. Years of service had hardened her, trained her to put duty before her emotions. She had become strong, much stronger than him …