TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Master Uchiha by c7bi_kyuubi

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: None of the characters used in the fanfiction belong to me in any way.
Chapter 1

None of the characters below belongs to me…

I based some of the characters on the originals but twisted around the names…

The usual characters + some new characters (both good and bad) are still butt kickin’ ninjas though…

I’m having writers block now so please be kind…

 

First Sight

by: c7bi_kyuubi

 

To say that Naruto knew human behavior was an overstatement. He only knew that liked to hunt and they are deceitful. So when he was carried out of the small dark room he was in, he was getting more and more nervous. The man that carried Naruto’s cage seemed to not notice his burden’s state of mind and is currently whistling a tune happily. Naruto paced around in his cage. ‘What have I gotten myself into?’ He thought over and over.

 

Then he noticed that he was taken into the leader’s room. Shuddering mentally at the memory, he started pacing in his cage. The moment he was taken into the room, he noticed that there was another man in the room. And personally, he thought the leader felt like a kitten compared to this man. There just simply wasn’t any way to decipher the emotions from his face. Plus the blood red eyes… Wait, his eyes are swirling! At least one couldn’t see the leader’s face, but this man looked like he was carved from a stone. Albeit a very nice carving though…

 

Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he looked warily from the newcomer to what could be seen of the leader that runs this hellhole. Wondering what was going on between these two to cause such a tension in the room that even he could feel, and what does this have to do with him? The man that carried Naruto in seemed quite nervous as well and he hastily beat a retreat. Actually, it seemed more like the tension was coming in waves from the leader, while the newcomer was merely sitting in the chair in front of the leader without a care in the world.

 

“Like I said, there’s the fox, Itachi.” The leader’s growl was heard. So he was a male huh? Naruto bemusedly thought. Itachi stood and walked over to where Naruto was and peered into the cage. Danger was practically screaming in Naruto’s mind with a trumpet blasting the alarm. Backing away deeper into his tiny cage, he half submerged himself in the shadows hoping that Itachi couldn’t see him. Nonetheless, it seemed that his efforts was close to nothing as Itachi stared straight into his eyes.

 

“And… what is so amazingly special about this particular fox?” Itachi’s quiet monotone voice was heard despite its soft volume.

 

The leader then said, “My men said it can turn into a human. Saw it bathing under a waterfall one day. Quite a pretty thing too and with the nine tails… So you want him or not?” Itachi made no reply to that question nor did he indicate that he heard the leader. Naruto could feel the leader’s waves of tension that was tinged a little with fear was now mixed with a little annoyance and anger that Itachi had ignored him. Then Itachi spoke, “Yes, he is a pretty little thing. Though what use is he to me I am quite unsure. Also, I know very well what business you are running my dear man.”

 

The leader stiffened. “Yeah whatever, so you want him or not? Or do you prefer some of the girls? Some new stock came in a few days ago, quite young actually around ten or so. Figured that some of them might still be fresh.” Itachi turned from his scrutiny of Naruto, who was huddled in his cage, to the leader who was now laughing coarsely. Naruto saw a movement and the light fell on the leader’s features. ‘No wonder he needed to hide in the dark…’ He thought in disgust. The leader was butt-ugly. Pockmarks covered his face and various diseases that came from mating too much.

 

That much he knew but the others… He might not live with humans much besides being a fox most of the time, but he was definitely not stupid. Then the shadows claimed the leader’s face again. The s leader’s laughter faltered under Itachi's stare. “I will take him.” Naruto looked up in horror. He was being sold?! [yes, he might not be stupid, but he is sometimes so innocent that he seemed stupid.] In Naruto’s daze, he missed the bargaining and the silence of intimidation. [Yes… Itachi’s a good if not amazing bargainer… Never expected it huh?]

 

The sound of a loud slap on the table and the extremely frightening word “Sold!” shattered his daze. ‘NOOOOO! YOU CAN’T SELL ME! I’M A FREAKIN’ FREE BEING YOU SHITHEAD!!! WAIT TILL I GET FREE, I’M GONNA SET YOUR UGLY ASS ON FIRE YOU STUPID POTATO!!!!’ That was what Naruto tried to say but instead, it came out in angry yipped and tiny cute growls [being a fox the size of a football does that to your voice, chibi…]. Naruto threw himself on the cage door, hoping to bust out of there and make a run for it. But noooo… The fates have decided that the cage door is the most solidest thing in the entire universe. CURSE YOU FATEY BUTTHEADS!!! That was what Naruto felt at the moment.

 

Well, other than fear, righteous indignation [oh come on! He’s being sold!], frustration and anger at the buttheads ‘up there’ and at the cage door… etc. Then, he was being carried out of the room by Itachi together with his cage. ‘Wait, how much was I sold for?’ He wondered. “You’d better be special enough for what I paid back there…” Itachi's very quiet voice [almost so tiny that it was mentally spoken] was heard by Naruto's extremely sharp foxy ears. ‘WHOOHOO! I’M PRICELESS!’ he thought. Then, ‘NOOO!!!!! I’M NOT FOR SALE NO MATTER HOW PRICELESS I AM!!! Wait, I’m priceless right? Then, shouldn’t I be priceless as in can’t be sold? (confused moment as he tries to twist the sentence to sound right and logical in his head…) GODDAMNIT!!!’

 

He was growling and yipping the whole way from the place where he was locked in a cage, taken out of the place by Itachi, (he caught a glimpse of the building, it had a sign ‘Exotic Pleasures’) and the brief walk through the surrounding forest from ‘Exotic Pleasures’. But he did jerk from his mental debate when he felt the aftereffects of Itachi’s teleport though. Wobbling on his wobbly legs, (nyaha… that was a funny sentence…) Naruto collapsed, with his limbs spread out on either side of him, on his belly. ‘Damn humans and their ways of traveling… Fuck them all…’ He thought. [He learnt the cuss words from the vulgar pirate-like men - with less dignity than that of real pirates of course, on the way to ‘Exotic Pleasures’…]

 

“Tadaima…” Itachi said, his usual soft, calm and monotone voice slid like silk through the house. “Oh Itachi! You’re back! What’s that?” A middle aged woman with black hair came out from one of the rooms, spotting Itachi and his ‘pet’. “Sasuke’s birthday present.”

 

“Oh, that’s sweet. What is it?” She asked, Naruto guessed she must be Itachi’s mom. [Righto…]

 

“Baby fox…” Naruto sweatdropped. ‘Doesn’t this guy talk more than one sentence at a time?’

 

“Oh! How cute! Can I see him?” Uchiha Mikoto asked.

 

“Careful, he was growling… on the way back home.” Too late, his mom had opened the cage and took the fox out. Naruto liked her, she seemed nice and she did that nice feeling thing… Ahh… yes… behind the ears… hmmm… Unknowingly, Naruto was now purring as Itachi’s mom scratched him behind the ears, his nine tails a waving. “Awww… look he’s purring!”

 

Now it was Itachi’s turn to sweatdrop. His mother was a sweet woman that he knows. But sometimes she was a little bit too sweet… Then Itachi’s father, Uchiha Fugaku, came in. Staring at the nine tailed tiny fox, he stared. And stared. And stared some more. Naruto sweatdropped. Now he knew why Itachi didn’t talk much. Then, down the hall, came a chibi Itachi. That chibi Itachi glanced at him (Naruto) in curiosity before looking at Itachi. “Yours?”

 

‘God! Except her, does everyone here talk one word at a time besides not talking at all?!?!’ Naruto thought before he was distracted by more pleasurable ear-scratching and that warm cooing voice was putting him to sleep… “No. Yours.”

 

“What for?”

 

“Birthday present.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“Your pet.”

 

“Hn.”

 

“…”

 

“Thanks, but what am I doing with a stupid fox?”

 

Naruto growled at chibi Itachi. “Sasuke, be nice. Look how adorable it is. Aren’t you?” Naruto purred and nodded. They looked startled at that. Then Naruto nudged Mikoto’s hand with his head and she giggled. “He’s so cute!” She cried, cuddling Naruto. Then, a familiar slurping sound and the delicious smell wafted by Naruto. Looking up, he saw Sasuke was eating… RAMEN!!!!!!

 

His entire body tensed and Naruto prepared to pounce. Following Naruto’s gaze, Itachi, Fugaku and Mikoto all stared at Sasuke. Feeling the weight of all the attention, he looked up to see everyone looking at him. “What?” He asked, annoyed and his mouth full of ramen. Then Naruto pounced. Sasuke sidestepped. Naruto crashed into the wall on which Sasuke had been leaning against… coolly. [Sorry, couldn’t resist that…]

 

“Oh dear…” Mikoto sighed.

 

“…” went Fugaku and Itachi.

 

“Stupid fox…” Sasuke muttered and glared at Naruto who wobbled on his feet before sitting down with a flump, his nine tails around him. He looked up at Sasuke with pleading eyes. Sasuke flinched from the clear blue eyes… ‘Kawaii…’ he thought. Naruto increased the pressure by widening his eyes more and filled his gaze with a little tear. Sasuke gulped and backed away slowly. Naruto’s ears dropped and he kept staring at Sasuke. Mikoto wanted to laugh out loud at the antics of her son and his new pet. One must admit, Sasuke had a heart of steel to resist that look…

 

But, apparently Sasuke’s heart of steel was made out of ice cream. Heaving out a huge sigh, he gave in. Squatting down, he thrust the ramen cup out at Naruto. “Here.” Naruto jumped up and down in joy, went to lick Sasuke on the face, then proceeded to devour the ramen offered. At least he tried to. The ramen cup was designed tall and narrow. Naruto’s head simply couldn’t reach the ramen inside although he could stuff his head into the cup… but still can’t get to the ramen. Letting out a despaired whine, he pondered this new problem.

 

Suddenly an idea came to him. With a swipe of his tails, and a slight flare of red and gold, there stood a human Naruto with his nine tails and foxy ears peeking out from his mop of messy blond locks, standing naked in all his glorious glory in front of Sasuke. ‘OH MY GOD! Sexy sex god… Sexy… And he’s my pet… Mine… All mineeee…’ Sasuke’s subconscious mind was doing the lambada in his head. Grinning happily, he grabbed the ramen Sasuke held and vacuumed it down. [I decided not to change his way of eating ramen. It’s his trademark after. Also, it’ll give Sasuke something to do later but you’d have to read on to find out what!!! NYAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!] Then he noticed the wide eyed and open mouthed stare from Fugaku, Mikoto and Sasuke. He cocked his head to the side and stared back at them. “What?”

 

Itachi leant against the wall and said quietly. “Oh I forgot. That man I bought him from said he could change into a human form… Almost like a human form… (Stares at the nine tails curled around Naruto and the curious flick of the ears) I didn’t believe him at first, but I guess it’s true.” Naruto nodded still smiling. “MmmHmmm. MmmHmmm…” Then he noticed his ramen was finished. Holding it out to a stunned Sasuke, he waved it in front of his face. Seeing no reaction, he poked Sasuke’s cheeks. Poke poke. Poke. Poke poke poke. POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE. “WHAT!?!?” Sasuke yelled. Naruto showed him the empty ramen cup. Then he did his puppy dog face again. Sasuke nearly dieded from his nosebleed eruption just then. But he kept it under control.

 

“Itachi…” Fugaku started.

 

“Oh my! Isn’t he beautiful?” Mikoto laughed. “To think he’s now Sasuke’s pet… This is interesting.”

 

“Hmph! And you want Sasuke to be homo?!” Fugaku cried.

 

“Oh please. Anyone could see he’s not entirely male. He’s a demon fox and they don’t HAVE specific sexes.”

 

“Oh so now he’s a demon?! How will the village react to this I wonder?”

 

“Oh hush. We have plenty of demons here and they’re nice. They help strengthen the village and you know that. And you know we shouldn’t break the pact with the demon lord. Kyuubi will make sure it’ll be the end of our village then. Plus, as long as Sasuke’s happy, then we’re fine with it. Understand?” Mikoto said with a smiley face but in her don’t-mess-with-me-or-you’ll-regret-it-buster tone. Fugaku backed away and nodded. Itachi shrugged. “Hey, I gave it to him remember?”

 

“Yes you did and it’s a very nice gift.” Mikoto said. “Now, we’re going out for a council meeting so tell Sasuke to feed his new pet okay?” Mikoto said ushering her husband out the door. “Oh, what’s his name anyway?”

 

“Don’t know.”

 

“Well, ask then!” Mikoto cried out in exasperation.

 

“Why should I ask? It’s not my pet.”

 

“Well, we can’t call him ‘it’ or ‘him’ all the time. Will you just ask?!” Mikoto growled out the last sentence.

 

“Okay fine.” Itachi said.

 

“Good boy. Now bye! Don’t forget to tell Sasuke to give him whatever he wants to eat. Though I have a feeling he likes ramen…” Mikoto murmured the last part to herself but Itachi heard anyways then his parents were out the door. Sighing, he went to the kitchen to pass the message to Sasuke. He did spy on them for a few moments before going in though. And he was glad that he did. Sasuke kept sneaking glances at his new pet and looking away quickly and knew that his little brother had just given himself a mental right hook for even doing that and the process repeated over and over a few times.

 

Then Itachi stepped into the kitchen. “What are you doing here?” Sasuke asked. Itachi raised and eyebrow. “I live here remember? Stop ogling your pet and pay attention.” He smirked as Sasuke turned into a tomato. “I’M NOT OGGLING YOU PERVERTED BASTARD!!!” he yelled.

 

“Hn.”

 

Itachi sat down in front of Sasuke and Naruto. “Do you have a name?” He asked Naruto. “Idiot.” Sasuke muttered. “MY NAME’S NOT IDIOT YOU BASTARD!!!” Naruto yelled in Sasuke’s ear. “I’m Naruto.” Itachi nodded and said to a still-stunned-from-the-volume-that-Naruto-had-yelled-at-him Sasuke, “Mom said to give him what he wants to eat. He’s sleeping with you.” Sasuke blushed even more if that was possible at the last sentence. ‘Sleep… with me… in one bed… together… ohhh…’

 

Sasuke’s mind started to do the lambada again while chanting, ‘Whoohoo! Sex sex Sex… I like ta move it move it… I like to move it move it… We like to… MOVE IT!!! YEAH!’ Sasuke shook his head. Sometimes he thinks he’s going crazy. Itachi smirked at him again before leaving the room. “Pervert.” Sasuke muttered before handing Naruto another ramen cup.

 

Staring at the blond haired beauty beside him, Sasuke wondered, ‘Pet huh? What am I going to do now?’

 

 

 

 

 

 

And that’s the end of this chapter. Next up, Mikoto forces Sasuke to take Naruto shopping for cloths. Well, Naruto can’t walk around naked like that can he? Of course not! Much to Sasuke’s disappointment and Itachi’s glee at Sasuke’s blushing fest and discomfort. Sometimes his little brother is too uptight for his own good. (And this coming from him…)