TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Don't Stumble by DropDeadThenDance

[Reviews - 21]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:
And here is the second Scene of Don't Stumble. I'm just going to have these two chapters up for a little while, see how things go, and update accordingly :D

See you later guys, please leave a review and let me know what you think!

(4/6/13)
Scene 2: Your Good Friends
By: DropDeadThenDance


“Hannah bana, mini fini manana bro cona! Banana fana, fi fie bo bobana, nananana, miss Hannah!”

“Megan!” I screamed finally, my hands ripping through my hair, and then flying up above my head. “For the love of god, shut up!” I turned on her, grabbing her shoulders, and shaking her a bit while she laughed in a somewhat maniacal fashion. “What do you want?” I demanded, her butt sliding back across the bench a few inches.

She snickered again, her messy brown locks twisting and curling as she giggled. “Nothin’” she said with a little grin. “I just like to bug the heck outa ya,” she said with a feline little sneer, knowing that her attempts to irritate me were working very, very well. Megan Sheer, one of my classmates and probably my only friend; she had cropped, messy brown hair and hazy green eyes, a sharp chin and freckles dotted across the left side of her face. She was an odd one, never really making any sense, but Megan was Megan, and that’s all that mattered.

I sighed a little to myself, turning away from her, and then rested my head against the table, my fingers lacing themselves through my hair again. “Megan,” I groaned quietly. “Can’t you just quietly eat your food for once?” I asked sadly, turning my head against the table’s hard surface to stare at Megan. “I mean, honestly,” I groaned, glaring little daggers at her face.

She laid her head across from me, her face and eyes level with mine. “Eh, if we’re being honest… Nope,” she said and grinned at me again. I debated punching her in the arm, but before I got the chance a sharp sound filled my ears and she shot up. “And there’s the bell!” she screeched, jumping to her feet.

I sat up sluggishly, staring up at the cheaply tiled ceiling, then groaned. “Why the bell?” I asked pathetically, my hand grabbing hold of my messenger bag’s strap. Thank god I always left it at school, otherwise I’d been carrying all my books throughout the day… And even better, I had Math next, meaning I would finally get to meet the mysterious Mr. Anderson. A man who was already getting harsh words tossed back and forth by the students who had him earlier today.

The whisper over lunch was he was a hard ass, but I wasn’t too worried. The only teacher who really gave me a time of it was Mrs. Warren, and that was just because she was a bitch. She knew there was no point in haranguing me in my studies because then I just wouldn’t do them, although that wasn’t to say I’d do them either way, but that isn’t really the point here.

Megan bounced over to me, a stack of books in her arms. “I’m not reading anymore of that,” I said annoyed as she started dropping them into my bag. A Manga she really enjoyed and felt the undying need to shove down my throat. “Seriously, it’s way too long for me,” I said as she dropped a fifth volume into my bag.

“Come on, it’s not like you to not finish a series,” she said with a devilish little grin, knowing it did bug the ever loving hell out of me. Probably the main reason I still took books from her during the day, and still continued reading them. “It’s a long series, but it’s almost over, and you’re catching up, so stop whining!” she teased, poking me in the arm repeatedly until I shrugged her off.

“Hardly… I’m just past Sasuke and Itachi’s big blow out,” I ran my fingers through my hair, thinking back to the what I’d been reading a few days ago. Megan had begun assaulting me with the Naruto Manga early last year, shoving volume after volume down my throat. I hadn’t known much about it then, thinking it was a shorter series, but Megan later revealed that it was ridiculously long compared to what I normally read.

“That was horrible, by the way. Not only did you spoil most of their history for me, you didn’t tell me he dies at the end of the fight,” I grumbled and Megan shrugged as she practically danced alongside of me, following me to class as usual. If our classes were in the same hall, she’d usually follow me to my class before stopping at hers, just to be a bug I guess.

“It was a fantastic fight though, wasn’t it?” she asked, her arms behind her back with her fingers lacing together.

“Depressing, but yeah, pretty decent,” I surrender and she grinned at me. I glanced ahead, seeing the math door hanging wide open, welcoming me into a supposed hell. “Well… There’s math,” I said and Megan nodded, then patted my shoulder with a sympathetic smile.

“Good luck, young Skywalker,” she said with a little wink and I rolled my eyes. She then darted down the hall, heading for her own class. I hated watching her run, her tiny form looking like she was floating instead of actually moving. I shook my head of the thought then, with a deep inhale, entered the classroom.

Surprisingly, there were only three other kids in the room so far, the class not starting for another five minutes. Karl Deno, the history Teacher’s son, was sitting at a table in back, the two chairs next to him empty; he had blond, spiky hair with orange tints on the ends, his eyes a piercing light blue and his complexion pale. He was the school punk, his music always too loud, his attitude always shit, but his grades were flawless, so the teachers let him by scot-free.

The other two were Courtney Wittaka, a half native girl with chin length hair, a little pony tail sticking out from the top of her skull with the rest hanging down around her face. The last girl was sitting next to Courtney, and was someone I recognized as Emily Thompson; a tiny girl with a checkered, black and pink headband constantly holding back her thick locks of brown, chest length hair, her eyes a light grey.

Those two took no notice of me, but Karl glanced in my direction and offered me a two fingered salute. “Hey babe,” he said casually, his nickname for me making my eye twitch, his own eyes looking as if he were about ready to fall asleep. “So you got stuck with this prick too?” he asked as I sat in the chair on the opposite end of the table from him.

“You’ve had him already today?” I asked, raising my brow at him, and Karl nodded slowly. Despite his prick like nature, he was usually very slow going, very mellow, it was just when he was challenged on his way of thinking… Then he got mean.

“Yeah, he’s in charge of my second hour study hall. Major douche, babe,” he said, still abusing the nick name. I’d called him out on it once, and he countered by asking me if I preferred Hannah Banana. After that, I just accepted it and decided it wasn’t worth fighting with him over.

“So I’ve been hearing,” I murmured as I watched a few more kids begin to filter in, people tracking down their desired seats. I usually sat by Karl if I shared a class with him, and if not him, than Megan. “What other classes does he got?” I asked, glancing at my spikey haired friend.

He shrugged. “Far as I know, he’s got first hour prep, three math classes, two study halls, he oversees B lunch, and I believe that’s it,” Karl said as he named them off on his fingers. “Not sure what he does with the rest of the day, but there ya go.”

“That’s most of the day, actually,” I said as I counted his fingers, finding seven. “Maybe he’s got another prep period?” I suggested and Karl shrugged again, leaning back in his chair with his headphones around his neck. “Either way, glad I got C lunch,” I said with a little smirk.

Karl let his arms drop, staring up at the ceiling disapprovingly. “Well fuck you, I got B lunch and he’s a fucking hard ass,” he groaned and I poked his shoulder, smiling at him.

By the time I looked ahead again, everybody was here and there was two minutes for class to start. At that moment, he finally appeared, this being the first time some of us had seen him so far, and boy did we see him; he was huge, over six foot at least, with a darker, kind of grey complexion; a little like mine, actually. His hair was choppy and a dark brown, his eyes a cocoa brown.

Suddenly, the Marine or cop story didn’t seem so unlikely, because even from the back row, I could tell he had some serious muscle going on under the white button up he was wearing, despite his tall, almost lanky form. He didn’t look like a guy I wanted to fuck with, or anybody wanted to for that matter, and I was starting to see where the rumors had come from.

“For those of you who don’t know,” he addressed, his voice harsh and kind of raspy despite his calm appearance. “I’m Mr. Anderson,” he introduced then walked around his desk, leaning back against it, and then folding his arms over his chest. “I’ll cut to the chase and repeat my rules. This is a classroom and I expect you to behave like it’s a classroom, you screw around it comes out of your grades,” he said simply and I felt my jaw drop.

No other teacher did that, not in this school. He looked around the room, seeming like he was sizing us up and picking out who was going to be trouble. “I catch you texting, jerking around, passing notes, cheating, I won’t say anything to ya,” he continued, a finger popping up as he named each offense. “Nope, you won’t know I caught you until you check your grades. Everybody understand?” he asked, a few people nodding slowly. He smirked at this, revealing some wicked looking canines. “Good, now, let’s get down to business.”

Scene End