TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Tears of Demons by ThatAnimeChick

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own any characters that appear in this story apart from Komari Mitsuki - My OC
Seven

It was late afternoon and I had been here for about three months. I was itching for a mission so I could prove myself. I wanted to go for a walk in the forest but Pein wouldn't let me, I had no one to train with and Tobi was singing the 'Barney' theme song while running around in circles. I simply walked up to him and knocked him out. Told Pein to shut up his winging and get over life, Hidan to go annoy someone else and Sasori to take his dolls somewhere else other than the lounge room. Zetsu looked at me like, “your game”. I just gave him a glare that would make puppies cry. Pein was still complaining so I grabbed the collar of his shirt and dragged him to the training room. The whole time my ears were folded back angrily.

“What's your problem?!” He yelled.
“People do weird things when they are bored, and sick to death of people like you complaining every second of the day!” I spat, baring my sharp teeth.

He looked me shocked of my choice of words that I had said, especially to him, the leader. I shrugged my shoulders and told him it was true though. He looked really pissed, and came running at me full speed. I simply stood there and watched while he ran at me. I drew my katana and waited for the right moment. Usually I would be the one to attack first and probably be scared. But I was unusually calm and relaxed, like I knew what I was doing. As soon as he was close enough, I swung my katana with ease and cut his cheek. He jumped back, slightly startled and attacked me again, but this time with a kunai and it ended up hitting my thigh as I tried jumping over it. I fell in agony from the deep cut and moaned in pain, blood pouring into my hands from the cut. Pein stood over me, looking happy he cut me. I glared up at him, covering the cut with my hands, trying to stop some of the bleeding. I stood on shaky legs and tried to put the pain behind me.

He played with me for a bit. Stabbing my hands, feet and waist shallowly. I rolled out of the way from most the attacks but some struck me.

I lay on the cold stone in agony, blood flowing freely from my cuts. I wanted to give up. I thought I was going to die. It was hard to breath and my lungs were burning. I stood, wincing in pain. I saw Pein-sama grinning with an evil intent as he ran at me. The other members were looking on with worry. I rolled onto my stomach and slowly pulled myself to my knees, blood flowing faster than before when I was laying down on my side. Pein-sama was only meters away from me, but it seemed like it would take forever. I decided to make an attack of my own. Summoning my vines once more, I wrapped them tightly around his wrists and feet, making him unable to move for a while. I made good use of this extra time and quickly started to heal myself knowing that it wouldn't be long before he broke free. When I was done he was already out of the grip from the vines. I felt a new source of strength flowing in me. I had my final attack, and if it didn't work I would die trying.

Lunging at him, katana unsheathed, I screamed with agony as he cut me again. I didn't care though. I still wouldn't give up this fight over a few deep cuts. I swung my unwounded leg around in midair and kicked him in the back of the neck. Before he could block the second attack, I grabbed his shirt and sent him flying into the back wall. I sprinted towards him, remembering the techniques the Hyuuga taught me; I focused all my charkra into my right hand getting ready to stab him. Avoiding his eyes so I didn't fall victim to his gen-jutsu, I plunged my hand into the middle of his chest.

“Well done, Komari,” He murmured, coughing up blood. “You have won.”
I nodded in acknowledgment and smiled, exhausted.