TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Tears of Demons by ThatAnimeChick

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own any characters that appear in this story apart from Komari Mitsuki - My OC
Six


I woke and rolled over in my bed. I had been in this place for over two months now and it was getting boring. I walked into the lounge room at 4:30am, unable to sleep any longer. Itachi was sitting on one of the recliners with a cup of coffee, reading one of his many novels.

“Good morning, Komari-chan,” He said calmly.
“Morning,” I said as he got up to get another coffee. “Would you like one, Komari-chan?” He offered.
“Yes please, Itachi-san,” I politely replied.
“Couldn't sleep, hm?” He said, while making the coffees.
“Not really,” I replied.

He finished making the coffees and brought them over. Looking at me before going back to his book, I had a peek at the title and decided it was a horror. I walked back upstairs to my room and grabbed the MP3 player Pein had given me when I first come here, went back downstairs and sprawled out on the lounge and relaxed.

I looked over at the clock on the wall, '6:40'. I was surprised when I heard the front door open. A young girl, about my age, walked in. Her blond hair cut short at her shoulders, whipped around as the cold morning breeze swept through the house. Her eyes were crystal blue, a bit like Naruto's but more blue. She looked at me, then walked into the kitchen. The Uchiha looked up from his book and watched her walk into the kitchen.

“Welcome back, Kushi-chan,” He said to the blonde girl.
“Hey, Itachi,” She said wearily, rubbing one of her arms.

She walked up to me and smiled, “I'm Kushi. You must be the new girl, Komari?”
“Nice to meet you, Kushi,” I smiled, “And, yes, I am Komari.”
“Good to meet you as well.” She said.

The house (or mansion I still didn't know which) was starting to stir around seven o'clock. Deidara staggered downstairs after his shower, his hair still wet. Walking into the kitchen, he started to make himself coffee and toast. He wandered out to lounge room after he finished breakfast and slumped into the chair. Soon after the others came downstairs, all exchanging 'good morning' to each other. At this stage, everyone was downstairs apart from Pein, but just as I was about to say something he came, half awake, down the stairs and slumped on the couch.

He waved a hand at Kushi, “Coffee,” He ordered.
“Whatever,” Kushi snapped, stomping her feet heavily over the wooden floors.

She slammed the coffee down on the side table and stormed upstairs. I went up after her, Deidara trying to convince me not to talk to her as she was really angry. I ignored him and continued upstairs. Deidara showed me where her room was and I knocked on the door. She didn't answer at first, but I told her I wasn't leaving until she opened the door. When she opened the door, I saw her face was covered in tears. Her red shirt ripped and torn in places where she was cut badly, bleeding and bruised. Blood was pouring from the cuts. I hadn't seen this before because her coat was covering them.

Deidara sat her on the bed and she sat there, crying silently, wanting no one to hear her sobs of pain. I sat on the bed next to her, looking at her wounds. I explained to her that, now I have these new 'powers', I would be able to heal her. Kushi laughed at me through her tears and pain, wincing every now and again. Leaning up against the wall because her wounds bled heavier as she scrunched her body up. I pulled myself up from the bed and told Deidara to stay with her. I walked into the bathroom and opened the cabinet above the sink, and grabbed the small wooden box for medial stuff. As I undid the clasps on the front holding the lid shut, I heard someone scream. Running into Kushi's room, I saw Deidara sitting on the floor, trying to stop Kushi from moving. Deidara explained to me that she wanted to walk around and he had told her that she couldn't while she had wounds this bad. Kushi had collapsed from the pain when she stood and had hit her wounds on the side of the bed.

I helped her get back up on the bed and told her not to move this time. I want back to the bathroom and opened the wooden box. I was surprised of how organised it actually was. I took three bandages, a small bottle of anaesthetic, a hand full of cotton balls and a roll of tape. I walked back in and smiled when I saw that Kushi hadn't moved. Deidara looked and me with a worry stricken face, and I reassured him with a smile. As I cleaned Kushi's wounds she told us about what had happened on the mission she was on. She was spying on a village, trying to get valuable information. I told Kushi how I was going since I had been taken by Kisame. She was in shock and told me that not very many people can recognise Kisame's laugh and often confuse his with Hidan's or Itachi's.

“I thought it was the Uchiha at first, but then I heard him laugh and told him. He was quite surprised and told me I was a 'smart one'!” I laughed.
“But he didn't tell you is that he felt bad because he had bruised your arm badly, yeah.” Deidara said.
“He has a soft side too you know!” Kushi laughed.

After I had finished healing and cleaning Kushi's wounds, she had told me that would like to learn medical jutsu as well. I accepted but I warned her that it would be harsh. She nodded in agreement and walked downstairs again with me following her close behind.
Chapter end notes: Sorry about the short chapter...