TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Tears of Demons by ThatAnimeChick

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own any characters that appear in this story apart from Komari Mitsuki - My OC
Five

I woke up to the sounds of explosions, they would've been quite faint for the normal human, but I had heard then with my heightened hearing. Deidara must be training outside, I thought to myself. I got up, got dressed and had breakfast. As I walked outside, it wasn't hard to find where he had gone. I could see his foot prints in the dew on the grass, but there were three tracks. Some bigger than the others. As I followed the foot prints, I found not only Deidara, but Pein and Sasori as well. Bonus! More of a competition for me, I thought. Sasori spotted me and turned around to face me.

“So I finally get to talk to the infamous Sasori,” I said.
“Very funny, Komari,” He sneered.
“That's enough you two,” Pein interrupted.
“Aww, your no fun Pein-sama!” I whined.

The whole time Deidara was quietly laughing to himself. I heard him and ran towards him, pinning him tightly to a tree with several kunai. I gave him a cocky smirk and took the kunai out of his shirt.

“Now who's laughing, Deidara?” I mocked.

All he did was raise an eyebrow at me, and I just laughed.

“I reckon I could take all of you at the same time,” I sneered.
“You're on, yeah!” Deidara said, seeming quiet happy.
“Fine with me. I will finally see how you fight.” Sasori grinned.
“I won't be having any intentions to kill so you won't be seeing how I really fight, but I will push your limits.” I mentioned, “And I just thought I should tell you that I beat Kisame while only breaking a heavy sweat, while he was nearly collapsing with exhaustion.”
“Very well,” Pein said, “But just remember what I told you Komari.”

As we started, Deidara and Pein were in shock as I had managed to grab Sasori by his neck and had him pinned up against a tree. Sasori had his feet dangling because I had him lifted that high. He managed to loosen my grip and escape my reach. He then stood there, grinning.

“You have gotten very good, Komari,” Sasori started, “But not good enough!” He said, lunging at me with a puppet of his.

I got a bit curious when Sasori said this. Had he or someone else, been watching me train with the Konoha ninja? With one simple hand sign, I had thick vines of shadow crushing the puppet with ease. Pein smirked, seeming entertained and looked on. Deidara was looking at me with disbelief, and then snapped out of it quickly, sending fifty or more birds hurtling towards me. With another hand movement, Deidara's hands were behind his back, tied tightly with vines, restricting him from activating the little bombs. Even though they were only weak explosives, it would have caused great damage to him and Pein, and I didn't really feel like sitting up all night, bandaging burn wounds.

“Want to know why I look so confident, Pein-sama?” I questioned, smirking mischievously at Pein.
“Enlighten me, Komari,” He snapped, irritated that I had nearly worn Sasori out already.
“I have accepted what you told me, Pein,” I began, “And the gods spoke to me in my dream last night. They said they were going to start reviving my goddess-like self. Whatever that meant, but I finally understand it now. They are slowly returning my powers to me, and soon, I will have all my powers back.” I finished, throwing Sasori to the ground, pinning him once again in a very tight grip of my vines.

“Don't tell me I'm not good enough again, Sasori, or I will rip that 'heart' of yours out!” I snapped at Sasori. I walked angrily towards Deidara. “Come on Deidara,” I cooed, “I promise I won't harm you.”

Deidara walked up to me, probably twice as mad as I was, and punched me to the ground. I pulled myself up and wiped the blood off my lip. I stared into his gorgeous blue eyes, silently begging him to hit me again. I sneered at him and knocked both Pein and Sasori out at the same time. That's when he snapped. He stared daggers at me as I watched him crack his knuckles.

“Go on,” I sneered, “Hit me again!”
“Fine, I will. If that's what you want I will, yeah!” Deidara yelled.

I haven't ever seen him this mad since I had met the Akatsuki. He hit me over and over again. I thought he was just waiting for me to cry or give in, but I didn't. Couldn't. He was the one to give in though. He stopped, and looked at me. I gingerly lifted my head, wondering why he had ceased to hit me.

“Are you OK, yeah?” Deidara asked.
“Why should you care!?” I screamed, “You’re the one who was just hitting me!”
“Yeah, you’re right...” He trailed off.

I walked off. Not wanting to meet his glare. Tears started to form in my eyes, and I tried to hold them back but the pain from the bruises was too intense. I ran back and burst through the door. Kakuzu and Tobi looked over and Hidan gave me a look. Konan watched me as I ran through the hallway and collapsed. Crying as Konan held me in her arms, trying to get me to calm down. Hidan walked in to see if I was OK. He knelt down and picked me up. Carrying me to my bedroom where I could talk things out with Konan. Hidan put me on my bed and walked out, pausing for a moment before leaving, giving me a pitiful, but worried, look. Konan sat next to me and spoke to me for the first time. I was surprised at how soft her voice was. I now knew why they called her 'the angel of Rain'.

“Hey, what happened?” She said, seeming worried.
“Nothing. Don-” I was cut off.
“No. Tell me. If you don't then you will just end up crying again anyway.” Konan said.
“Deidara hit me,” I said, she instantly looked worried, “But that's not why I'm crying. It's the pain...” I said. Konan's worried look quickly changed to curiosity, so I told her everything that happened this morning.

Taking my black tank top off so I was only wearing my short fishnet singlet, I revealed all of my black bruises. Konan ran the tips of her soft fingers gently over the bruises. They were all over my arms, chest and back. Konan walked to the bathroom where she got something out of the medical cabinet, but on her way, I heard her yelling at someone.

“You bastard! Don't you respect anyone!? She's in agony thanks to you!” I heard Konan yell. She sounded really pissed.
“What do you know!? You don't know what happened so you can't say anything!” He retorted.
“Well maybe, just maybe, she told me everything! Maybe she trusts me more than you, even though we have only known her for three weeks, and you talk to her more than I do so you should know her better!” Konan snapped back with venom in her voice.

I opened my door and walked out. Standing there, not really wanting to but, for some reason, had to. Must. It was a weird feeling. Wanting to be somewhere else. Anywhere but here, and having a strong feeling that I must stay.

“I actually wanted to see her! If that's alright with you!” I heard Deidara continue.
“Well here I am,” I whispered. Standing behind him.

He turned around and faced me. Looking angry, upset and sorry all at the same time. He fell to his knees, begging for forgiveness. I just turned my back and walked away from him, while I felt the strong waves of agonizing pain from the bruising. Walking back to my room, I closed the door and slept.

w

I woke to see Pein standing at my door. He smiled slightly as he looked at me, sitting up in my bed I gave him the same look.

“It's time,” He murmured, looking at me as he flicked a kunai around in his hand.

I knew that he would have to release at least two portions out of the six soon. I looked at him with a knowing look, like I knew what he was thinking. But instead, he handed me a small piece of folded paper. As I opened it, it read:

After breakfast, meet me and the
others in the training room.
Bring your silver dagger with
you.

I understood the message completely and as a walked down the stairs, everyone was quiet. Itachi handed me a plate with my breakfast, I thanked him and ate. After I had finished, I went and got changed out of my bedclothes and brushed my teeth. I walked into my room once more and grabbed my silver dagger and put my silver moon rosary around my neck. I walked across the hall and into the training room. Everyone was there, and seemed quite calm.

Pein instructed me to lay on the ground with my arms beside me and breath easy. Hidan squatted beside me and made sure I was OK and asked if I fainted at the sight of blood. I shook my head and he nodded. Zetsu went around the room and lit all the torches so we would have light to see, he then returned to his spot in the circle surrounding me.

“We will now begin releasing Komari's goddess form,” Pein began, “Zetsu, Kisame, Konan, Kakuzu hold her down. Hidan you know what to do.” He ordered.

I winced with pain as Hidan gently pressed my dagger into the muscle just above the hollow of my collar bone. He then soaked my moon pendent in the blood that was seeping out. I lay there for a while, staring up at the rocky ceiling. Then my vision started to go blurry, I thought my eyes were watering, but I knew they weren't. Then, all at once, everything went black. I freaked out and started struggling against their strong grip. I was still conscious and could hear Pein yelling at the others to hold me down. I could hear the flames flickering contently in the gloomy room. My eyes snapped open, and an intense pain rippled through my whole body. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. I started to float slightly, rising gently as if gravity had switched off for a while. Then a black mist surrounded me, but I wasn't scared of it at all. It was slightly soothing, calming my tense muscles. I looked at the mist more closely. It was as black as the midnight sky and had these ripples of color flowing through them. The colors sparkled slightly, turning purple, blue, and silver. All the ripples slowly covered my body, wrapping around me like a boa constrictor does to its unlucky prey. They weren't tight though, just covering me in a cocoon like fashion.

After about, maybe, eight or so minutes, I slowly drifted back to the ground. The mist disappearing, fading away so I was back with the Akatsuki again. I blinked a few times, as if I had something in my eyes and looked around the room. Everyone looked frightened slightly. Pein walked up to me and smiled, happy to see I was alright. I got up and Konan rushed to my side in case I fell. I looked at my hands. They were covered in blood that had seeped onto the cold, stone flooring that was in the training room. The top of my net shirt was soaked with the bright red, sticky liquid. I walked out the room with Konan and Kisame at my heels, as if they were scared something would happen.

I walked into the bathroom to clean the blood of my face and hands, but as I looked in the mirror to see how bad it was, I was I little stunned. As I looked in the mirror I saw that I was soaked in blood. I had never seen so much in my whole life, not even when I killed my father or all the assassinations I had done. I had to sit down. I was in shock, and I was loosing my breath. Konan put her soft hand on my face gently and told Kisame to get a cold face cloth. He ran to the linen cupboard and got one, then returned to the bathroom. He turned the tap on and soaked the cloth with the water, handing it to Konan. She dabbed my face with the cloth and looked at me hopefully. Once I was calm again, they let me go back into my room to sort out my thoughts. Konan told me to just ask her if there was anything I needed.

I walked to my room. Trying to take in what had just happened. I was part wolf now more than ever. My hearing was as strong as a wolf's and so was my other senses, my tail and ears were also blacker and bushier. I lifted the lip just above where my canines were situated and they had grown slightly and were quite sharp – I cut my tongue when I gently stroked them. Pein never told me this would happen, but then again, how would he know what would happen? I wondered what it would be like to be full wolf though. I started to mutter the good things about being full wolf. Wondering if I would be able to turn into a wolf fully now. I was deep in thought when there was a knock at my door, just a single tap, like they didn't really know weather to knock or not.

But I heard it, and I remembered that wolves have an amazing sense of hearing, sight and smell. I grinned at this. I told the person to come in and the door opened slightly. I saw a lock of blonde hair. Instantly I knew it was Deidara. I closed my eyes and tried to memorize his scent. He smelt like ash and clay. He slowly walked in, seeming cautious. I just stood there, feeling calm and ready for anything he said to me. He stood at the door, staring at me with shock.

“What happened to you!?” He yelled, slightly startled at all the blood that had drenched my body.
“Some of my goddess was released. Didn't you know?” I said back to him calmly.
“You’re still drenched with blood and you nearly died and you’re looking at me like nothing happened! You should be panicking!” He yelled.
“I just had a panic attack about five minutes ago.” I snapped, “Didn’t you hear Kisame running down the hall? Or where you too involved in your clay to care?” I said questioningly.
“Really?” He said, kind of shocked. “Well I didn't hear anything. I was in the kitchen the whole time. Pein-sama didn't want me in there. For some reason.”
“There was enough help as it was. I guess he felt you weren't needed.” I shrugged.

Deidara walked over and looked at me more closely. He was inches away from my face, and I blushed lightly and my heart was going a million beats an hour.

“Go and have a shower. You’re covered with blood.” He said.
“Yes mother!” I snapped, giving him a look. I folded my ears back and bared my canine teeth to show I was annoyed.

I grabbed my towel. I wandered into the bathroom, not really caring if I was covered in blood or not. I had a shower anyway. I washed my hair and then got out. Dried it, and went back to my room to get changed. I found that Deidara was still in my room, sitting on my bed. I told him to get out and he did. I slept after that, completely exhausted after that day.