TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Tears of Demons by ThatAnimeChick

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own any characters that appear in this story apart from Komari Mitsuki - My OC
Four

I knocked on the door and hoped that he would still be there. I heard his music playing to he must be. He didn't answer for a while so I knocked again. This time I knocked a bit harder, and the door opened a crack. When he saw me he opened the door a bit more and turned his music down so I could hear him talking.

“Yes, Komari?” Pein said, raising an eyebrow.
“I wanted to ask you something...” I began.
“Well in that case, come in.” He said.

As I went in I was surprised of how clean it was. Everything was black, red or white.

“So,” Pein began, “What did you what to ask me?”
“I wanted to know why you wanted me in the Akatsuki.” I said.
Pein paused, “Well, to be honest with you, you could beat Kisame or even me with ease.” He said.
I was stunned and my eyes went wide with shock. “Did you just say that I could possibly be stronger than even you, Pein-sama?” I stuttered.
“Yes that I did.” He said, “And if you do beat me in a fight, I would have to resign as leader, but I would not hesitate to hand it over to you.” He seemed a bit sad as he told me this.

I looked at him with disbelief as he told me my true origins. I didn't belief him at first when he told me I was a moon goddess and ruler of the darkness, but then it seemed like he was telling me the truth so I gave in and accepted it. I was quiet relieved when I heard that I hadn't reached my full potential, but that relief disappeared when Pein told me that the true goddess was sealed inside my necklace. I was scared but he reassured me and told me that the Akatsuki would release her soon. Now I know why Jashin and most of the Akatsuki were slightly afraid of me. I hated that feeling.

I was sitting on the lounge waiting for dinner when Hidan sat next to me. I caught him staring at me and as soon as I turned my head he looked away quickly. I was curious with what was on his mind, so me being me, I asked him.

“What's on your mind, Hidan?” I asked.
“Nothing, don't bloody worry abo-” Hidan was cut off by me.
“No, something is wrong. You’re fidgeting, looking at me constantly. So, what's wrong?” I said, for once a bit concerned.
“OK, fine. I'll tell you. I feel guilty about how I treated you before.” Hidan confessed.

He looked away and flinched a bit, as if I was just about to hit him. He then looked surprised when I didn't.

“Why didn't you hit me? I deserve it!” He said loudly.
“Maybe I didn't want to! Maybe I forgive you!” I yelled back a Hidan.
“Whatever,” He said walking off, “You know where I am if you want me!”

I felt really guilty. I had only wanted to try to get along with these people. I ran upstairs and ran into Hidan. He swore when I did and was about to yell when he saw me. I pushed past him and walked to Deidara's room. As I approached Deidara's room, Hidan grabbed my arm.

“If you’re fucking angry at me then just say so.” He told me.
“I'm not angry at you,” I said coldly. “I just wish you, and everyone else, would stop looking so afraid of me. That's all.” I shook his hand free of my arm.

Hidan looked at me and walked away, swearing while he went. I sighed and was about to knock on Deidara's door when it flew open. He looked annoyed and had his music blasting. It seemed as if he relaxed a bit when he saw me. I must have got him in the middle of him experimenting with his clay because he was shirtless and had clay in his hands and a bit on his face. I felt my cheeks grow hot.

“What did Hidan want with you?” He asked me sternly.
“He wanted to apologize for how he treated me. Hidan is just pissing me off, and overall I'm just bloody confused! I'm not sure whether to believe Pein-sama or not, I feel like putting Hidan's head five feet under and I feel like punching something.” I looked at my feet after I said that.

I felt bad again. I just yelled at the only friend I have in this place, and Deidara looked at me annoyed still. I wanted to cry again, but I didn't really want to in front of Deidara either. I felt stupid just standing there in front of Deidara. He dragged me in and sat me on his bed. He tilted my head up and looked me in the eyes.

“I don't care if you cry in front of me or not, but you look really upset. And if you want to cry like there's no tomorrow then I don't blame you. I know how you feel. I had my whole village destroyed, I was dragged into this hell hole just the same as you were.” He sounded really worried about me.

He was still holding my shoulders firmly as I started to cry. I wrapped my arms around him and cried. He was shocked at first and was tense but relaxed and hugged me back. I loved the feeling that someone cared for me and relished it. He pulled me off him and looked at me again. Grabbed me a tissue and himself one as he wiped the tears off of his shoulder.

“Thanks,” I muttered.
“Welcome.” He replied smiling at me, brushing the tip of my right ear again.

Just at that moment, Itachi knocked on the door saying that dinner was ready.

After dinner I went out to the garden. I saw the outline of Zetsu in the greenhouse from the light and walked in. Zetsu was quiet and we rarely heard him speak let alone see him. Zetsu was about twenty-three years old and about the same height as Kisame Hoshigaki. Half of Zetsu's body was white on his left, and black on his right giving him a 'split personality'. I wanted to get to know him, as he didn't scare me and was a bit too quiet for comfort. Dragging my feet I wandered over to him. He turned as he heard me.

“Hi Zetsu,” I said cheerfully.
“Hello, Komari.” Zetsu replied in a tired sort of way like he usually does.
“How are you tonight?” I asked trying to get a conversation going.
“I'm good thank you, and yourself?”
“I could be better, Zetsu.”
“Oh. Why is that?”
“One word Zestu. Hidan.”
“I see. Care to take a walk through the garden, Komari?” Zetsu asked, and very politely at that too.
“I would love to Zetsu.” I said, hinting the sadness in his voice.

As we exited the greenhouse, he closed the door and we walked along the cobblestone path through the garden. I wanted to know what was wrong with Zetsu because he was always so quiet and sad. Never really interested in anything apart from maintaining the garden and keeping to himself.

“Is everything alright Zetsu? You’re always so quiet and I couldn't help myself but ask. I'm sorry if I'm intruding on your personal business.” I say, a bit worried he'll hurt me as he was known to, literally, eat people.
“I'm just a bit worried that someone in the Akatsuki, for example, Itachi or Sasori, will bring harm to you,” Zetsu admitted, “I just want someone to talk to and it seems that your the only one who will listen, and if you die then I will be alone all over again.”

I was tearing up when Zetsu said this, it made me want to hug him and tell him everything will be OK. I was really touched when he said this, because it made me rethink the life I have. I thought that life meant nothing and was nothing. I have rethought that theory completely and decided that I should love life as these Akatsuki people do.

“I'm not going anywhere Zetsu,” I said, trying to reassure him.
“That's good. Thanks Komari,” Zetsu said.

As I walk inside, I remembered that Zetsu has his own room in the Akatsuki hideout as well. I turned around to face him and I ask if he would like to come inside for the night, and he accepted happily and followed me inside.