TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Tears of Demons by ThatAnimeChick

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own any characters that appear in this story apart from Komari Mitsuki - my OC
Three

I decided to go for a walk but I didn't want them to see me. I thought of climbing through the window, but then again, if they found my room empty, they would surely track me down. So, I decided to go through the house (which more likes a mansion) and go to the garden and just relax.

As I walked down the hallway to the stairs, I saw Hidan at the top of them. He didn't have his coat on, so he was only dressed in black shorts. He was quite toned, but I growled and he must have heard me because he turned around and looked at me. I stared at him for a while, and then I walked up to him.

“Oh great,” Hidan said sarcastically. “It's the newbie.”

I just glared at him and pushed past him so I could walk down the stairs, when I felt hands firmly push on my back. Hidan was pushing me over the railing of the stairs. Luckily, I hadn't lost my footing and jumped up on the stair rail – one good thing about being half-wolf, excellent balance - but before I could react, he was behind me and had one of the tips of his scythe in my hand, pinning me to the railing. It was quiet painful but I didn't want to show pain to Hidan, I could only pray that he didn't push me again and have me dangling by my stabbed hand. After all, it was about a five or six meter fall. My heart sank as he gave me a gentle push, and to my horror, he had his scythe out of my hand. I thought I was going to die then and there, but I saw shadowy tendrils around my waist. I didn't scream as I was thankful I was given a second chance. Once I had my feet firmly on the ground, the tendrils released their hold of me and I saw them disappear behind me. I turned to see none other than Kakuzu, I didn't know how old he was but he looked young, smiling at me. Kakuzu usually wore a mask over his mouth, but he didn't wear it at all when he was in the hideout, nor his coat. But then again, no one wore their coats while at the hideout.

“That was quite a fall there, Komari. You’re lucky I was here.” Kakuzu stated.
“Thanks Kakuzu,” I said, smiling up at him.

Hidan then jumped down and glared at me. I just glared back at him but with an evil intent in my eyes. That caused him to shutter and then he walked away. I found Pein in the kitchen, and by the smell of it, getting a coffee. He turned when he heard me.

“Are you feeling any better?” He asked me while pressing buttons on the coffee maker.
“Yeah. I'm angry at Hidan though.” I replied.
“Oh, why?” He asked, seeming concerned. He was now looking at me, coffee cup in hand.

That’s when I told him what just happened on my way down from the stairs a moment ago. When I had finished, he looked like he was boiling with anger. He told me where the training room was and said that he would 'deal' with Hidan, personally, and that it would be best if I weren't around. I thanked him and made my way to the training ground. As I walked in, the walls were covered in weapons, poisons and any other pain inflicting device you could ever think of. I turned the corner and found Kisame. I never realized how much of a muscular build he had. He must have been here for a while and training pretty hard because he was out of breath.

“Come to train have you?” He said, still trying to get his breath back.
“Yeah. Gonna pretend I'm beating the living shit out of Hidan!” I joked, laughing.
Kisame chuckled, “That’s something I would pay to see,” He laughed once again.

I turned to find Deidara grinning widely at patting a small pouch on his hip. It was made of worn brown leather and had a zipper on the top. It was so worn that I could see it starting to tear from where I was standing about five meters away.

“Need to repair your pouch there Deidara?” I said cheekily.
“Yeah. I'm trying to get the most wear out of it as I can before it's beyond repairable, hmm.” Deidara said, slightly amused and smirking.

All of a sudden, Deidara started throwing some gray mud at me and Kisame. That's when I realized that it was actually clay. Deidara muttered, “Katsu” and all the sculptures blew up.

“As beautiful as that was,” Deidara began, “It still wasn't my finest works of art, yeah!”

As he continued to hurl bombs at us, Kisame jumped and drained all the charkra out of the little birds and when Deidara said 'katsu' they didn't explode.

“Do you have a name for your sword, Kisame?” I asked, still looking up at him.
“Of course. Samehada.” He said proudly. While we were dodging attacks, he explained that it meant 'Shark Skin'.

When we had finished training, Deidara left to get a drink. Just as he was leaving, Hidan walked in and gave me a dirty look. I glared daggers at him and the funny thing was, he actually flinched.

Hidan walked up to me and started talking to me but I wasn't really paying attention. I was too busy staring at his rosary, trying to work out what, or who, it stood for. Trying to piece together all I had learned about Hidan, I worked it out. He worshiped Jashin. A power, blood and sacrifice hungry God. I had met him before, in a dream. Even now, after not seeing him for about a year, I still hated him. But the weird thing is, he talked to me as if I was of a higher ranking than him. It was weird. I still don't know why the Akatsuki have brought me here, but now would be a good time to ask seeing that Kisame and Hidan were here and I'm sure Pein wouldn't mind.

“May I ask one question before we start training again?” I asked calmer than I felt.
“I guess so, but only if it has nothing to do with any of the members,” Kisame said.
“Well, I guarantee you that it doesn't.” I promised.
“Alright then. Ask your question Komari,” Kisame said.
“Why did the Akatsuki want me to join? I mean, you’re pretty strong as it is already.” I asked calmly.

They paused for a moment and looked at each other. It looked as if they were trying to decide between themselves silently. Then, Hidan spoke.

“That's something you’re going to have to ask Pein-sama. We actually can't say much cause that secret-loving bastard told us not to tell anyone.” Hidan said, in his usual cocky tone.

I just sighed and Kisame showed me my section of the weapons. To my surprise, all of my weapons, even my beloved katana and silver dagger, were hanging rather neatly on holders. I looked in a hidden draw and found all my silver kunai, black steel kunai and shuriken all in separate compartments. I smiled when I found my black and gold katana polished and hanging on the highest holder. I took it down and unsheathed it. It was so shiny; I could see my face clearly in its blade. Deidara was standing behind me and he snickered slightly. Before he could say anything, I had my hand to his throat and pinned against the wall. He gave a sharp prod in the ribs and I released my hold. Just enough time for him to escape and retreat a slight distance, before starting the fireworks again.

After about three solid hours of training, we stopped and I was shocked, because Deidara, Hidan and Kisame were nearly collapsing from exhaustion while I was sweating freely, but not collapsing. I laughed at them and they glared at me.

“Ooh, so scary!” I said, sarcastically.
“Shut up,” Kisame snapped.

I glared at him and walked off. I walked upstairs towards my room, went in, grabbed a change of clothes and walked into the bathroom. As I got ready for my shower, I heard yelling. It sounded like Pein-sama and Deidara. I poked my head out to hear what they were saying, but I saw Pein walking up the stairs. I quickly had a shower and dried my hair. I still might be able to catch Pein-sama before he goes back downstairs, I thought to myself. I quickly went and hung my towel up, and made for Pein-sama's room.