TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Tears of Demons by ThatAnimeChick

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own any characters that appear in this story apart from Komari Mitsuki - my OC
Two

The forest was really quite. The only noise I heard the birds singing softly in the trees. I continued on, knowing that where I was going I had to because I needed something there.

I was sitting on the old, broken beam of my old home. I walked up and down the burnt cobblestone paths, running my fingers along the burnt house beams, remembering what happened eleven years ago. It still sent shivers down my spine. Sometimes, when I close my eyes, I can still hear my father's terrifying laugh. I walked back to my old home, wondering if anything, apart from me, had survived the scorching fire that had ripped through the village.

I walked up the half-broken stairs to where my bedroom was. While I was dusting the ash of one of my favorite painting that had survived the blaze, I noticed my trinket box on my desk. I moved what was left of my old novels and grabbed the old box. Memories fluttered back to me like butterflies. My mother had given it to me for a birthday present when I five. As I open the box, I ran my fingers along the soft, red silk. I remembered there being a secret draw around the back of the box. Turning the box upside down carefully – I didn't know how fragile it would be after all it's been through -, I plucked the key for the music from the base; flipped the box back over then turned the box so the back was facing me again.

The draw opened with a soft 'click'. I grabbed a small, gold ring with three light blue topaz encrusted in it and a pair of dark amethyst studs. All of them were my mothers. I leaped out the window ledge with my mother's possessions and my painting in my small knapsack and ran. Not wanting to go down those old stairs again.

I was just about back to the village when someone, or something, grabbed me from behind. I tried to kick them and wiggle my arm free so I could grab my dagger out of its halter, but they just laughed at me. It was a deep laugh, most likely a guy in his early thirties or so. I didn't know what he looked like as he had grabbed me from behind. He seemed tall and his hands were showing through his coat sleeves. They were an odd blue color.

“Keep still,” He ordered.
“Make me!” I spat.

That’s when he covered my mouth and nose with a dark, damp cloth.

“Quiet, girl.” He snapped coldly.

That’s also when I just realized that there was ammonia on the cloth. I blacked out after about two minutes of inhaling it.
w

When I was conscious again, I found myself in a dimly lit room. I tried moving but I was bound at my hand and feet. My mouth had been gagged. As I looked around, I found a fairly large desk with a few good sized piles of documents, a small lamp and a desk chair. That’s all I could see from the floor in the corner. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, it was going to be a long night.

“This is just great!” I muttered, closing my eyes.
“Glad you find this entertaining”, Said a deep voice. “Now get up!”

As I stood, I glanced at the man that had entered the room. He was a bit taller than me, dark hair and red eyes. 'They must be the Sharingan. If he gets close enough, I'll copy them.' I thought to myself. He didn't come any closer; it was like he was wary of me. I didn't know why though.

The raven haired man led me out to a room. It looked like a lounge room. It was quite posh. Leather chairs, posters and paintings up on the walls. There were some odd characters here, and they all looked like they were wearing the same thing. Black coats with red and white clouds. Then it came to me who had kidnapped me, The Akatsuki, I thought, remembering an article on the front of a newspaper I saw.

An man with red-orange hair raised his hand and everyone fell silent. I took in his features. Thick, black piercings, Rain Village headband that had been scratched out (this meant he had abandoned his village), and some of the most unusual eyes I had ever seen. They where gray and got darker as the color got closer to his pupils with bands of black that looked oddly familiar. Then he spoke, his voice incredibly deep but calm.

“We have another member here with us and I will expect you to welcome her as best you can,” He said looking around the room, then he looked straight at me. “My name is Pein, but you will address to me as Pein-sama or Leader-sama.”

As we went around the room, I saw the man who led me out to the lounge room. As I glared at him it looked as if he flinched before stating his name.

“Itachi Uchiha,” He said flatly.

The introduction session had nearly finished when someone laughed and it was the same laugh of the man that had grabbed me. I glared at him, taking in his features the same way I did to Pein. It was a habit I had when I was meeting new people. He was quite tall, unusual light blue skin, facial features almost like a shark and an over sized bandaged sword. Then I stood and walked calmly over to him. He just stood and looked down at me, seeing that my head only reached the middle of his chest.

“You’re the one who grabbed me in the forest,” I said looking up at him.
“Good observation, girl.” He laughed. “How did you know though? I grabbed you from behind, unless you used your heightened sense of smell to pick me from the group. ”
“Your laugh. I remembered it and when you laughed before I knew it was you.” I said just as calm as I was before. “And how did you know about my heightened senses?”
“This youngster is quite the smart one.” He said to Pein, patting my head slightly. I growled and he jumped in surprise. “I know because I read your ID folder.” The shark man said, pointing to a folder on the table.
“My name's Kisame Hoshigaki, by the way!” He said with a sharp smile (he did have shark teeth after all).

Kisame sat down on the couch, and the final introductions where continued. I was sitting next to Konan and Pein, who were trying to make me feel welcome as best they could. Konan was a twenty-two year old who loved origami. She had blue hair tied up in a bun with a white rose on the side. Hidan, a foul-mouthed twenty-four year old, walked up to me and a nasty grin appeared on his face.

“What do you want, Hidan?” I snarled, noticing he had a kunai in his right hand.
“Snappy bitch.” He said still smirking.
“Why shouldn't I be? You’re the one with a kunai in your hand.” I calmly stated.
“The assassin is so calm. Is this how you treat all your victims?” Hidan said, questioningly. “Is this how you killed your mother, sister and father?”
“Shut up!” I yelled.

My eyes watered and ran up the stairs. I ran to the room that Konan had told me was mine and slammed the door. I sat on the floor next to my bed and cried the hardest I ever had in my life. When I think I stopped crying and calmed myself down, I heard a knock at my door. I got up and opened it a crack, just enough to see who it was. Deidara, a nineteen year old male with long blonde hair and incredible blue eyes, was standing there, looking quite worried.

“Hey, could I come in?” He said.
“Sure.” I replied shakily, still wiping the last of my tears off my face.

As he came in I quietly shut the door. I then walked back to my spot on the floor and sat down once again. He sat next to me, but not too close.

“Are you alright, yeah?” He said, worry seething in his voice.
“I think so, but I swear when I train later, I'm gonna knock Hidan's teeth out!” I said, angry.
Deidara laughed, “Thank god he's immortal or he would be signing his death wish!” He laughed again. “But seriously, are you alright?” Concern wavering in his voice once more. The blonde was the first person that made me feel welcome and he seemed to be my only friend in this 'organization' so far.

“Yes, I'm fine.” I said.

Deidara stood to leave but I grabbed his arm. I wanted to thank him and ask him if he wanted to help me blow Hidan sky high later, but when I grabbed his arm, I got nervous.

“What?” Deidara said, quite confused.
“Um...Thank you Deidara...” I said, feeling my face go hot and my wolf ears wilt slightly.
“Welcome,” He said with a grin, brushing his hand on my ears. Then he walked out and gently shut the door, and once again, I was left alone in the dark room.