TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Tears of Demons by ThatAnimeChick

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own any characters that appear in this story apart from Komari Mitsuki - My OC
Eleven

Coming home from the assignment I was set to do with Hidan and Deidara, I shuffled tiredly into the lounge-room and flopped on the couch. To be honest, I was completely drained. So drained in fact, I didn't hear Hidan and Deidara fighting over the remote for the television, I didn't really care either. Groaning, I peeled myself of the couch and staggered up the stairs to my room. Once there, I snatched up my pyjamas and went for a hot shower. After I thought I had relaxed enough, I wrapped the towel around myself and leaned my hands on the sink, staring into the mirror. I thought back on what had happened so far. Life was good, then I got kidnapped, got my mind blown out about my real past, and almost got killed. Moreover, I have come to realise that there are about three guys who are eyeing me off, and I just got back from a mission that I almost died on.
Life; thou art a heartless, cruel bitch.
I giggled to myself at this thought.

A knock at the door scared the life out of me, and the voice startled me even more.
“Hey, you finished in there yet?” The voice belonged to Hidan.
“Um, yeah. Hang on a sec.” I called back. Gathering my clothes, and fixing my towel, I opened the door and hurried to my room, but Hidan's hand grabbed my upper arm suddenly.
“You right there?” I questioned him, raising one of my eyebrows.
“Uh... Could I talk to you, privately?” He was up to something I knew it. Or there was actually something he wanted to talk to me about.
“Yeah, sure. Just let me get dressed first, alright?” Hidan nodded and I quickly darted into my room and got dressed. Opening my door again, I told Hidan that he could come in now. He seemed nervous, but he didn't really show it if he was. Sitting on my bed, I looked up at him.
“So, what was it you wanted to talk to me about?” I was genuinely curious. This new, shy Hidan got me thinking that something was really troubling him.
He sat on my desk chair and looked right at me. “Fuck this is annoying me. Komari, I... uh...” I waited patiently.
“You what?” I asked, urging him to continue.
“Well,” He was fidgeting. “Fuck this.” He got off the chair and sat next to me on my bed, quiet close, which worried me a little. He looked right at me, cupped his hand on my cheek and kissed me, then quickly pulled away and looked away.
I blushed brightly. “Hidan... I didn't know.”
“Yeah, well, don't tell everyone. Deidara will have my head.” He was also blushing lightly.
“Of course I won't.” I smiled, and kissed him again, making this kiss deeper this time. He gave in quickly and pulled away for air.
“And I didn't know you felt the same. But why? I'm always such an asshole to you.” He looked at me, sadness in his bright purple eyes.
“I can brush that aside, Hidan.” His eyes widened.
“Really?” I nodded. “Well, in that case, could we keep this quiet?”
“Sure,” I meant it too. I wasn't going to tell anyone in fear of hurting Pein and Deidara again.
“Thanks,” He nodded, kissed me, and walked out the room like nothing happened.

I sat there for a moment, still trying to take in what just happened. Here I was thinking that Hidan hated me, but boy, was I wrong. I considered this for a moment. So, Deidara, Pein and Hidan all have feelings for me. Okay, that's fine. But Hidan suddenly kissing me? That was a little bit of a shock. Hell, I didn't mind at all, and to be completely honest, he was a bloody good kisser. I shoved the thought aside and stood up. Running my hands through my hair, I sighed, and walked out my door. Closing it gently because most of the others were still asleep, I crept over to Deidara's room. I hadn't spoken to him on the way home at all and I thought I had upset him. I was just going to make sure he was doing okay.

Knocking on Deidara's bedroom door lightly, I thought about how quiet he was after Kaida attacked Hidan. He opened it and looked at me.

“Yeah?” He said sleepily.
“I was just wondering if you're okay after what happened.” I said quietly.
“Yeah, I'm fine. Did you want to chat? You have that look on your face.” He said, smirking.
“Uh, yeah actually.” I smiled.
“Well, come on in then, yeah.” He told me, stepping aside so I could walk in. As soon as I was in his room, I grabbed the desk chair and sat backwards on it.

He closed the door quietly and sat on his bed. “So, you wanted to chat?”
I nodded. “Yeah. I was just wondering if you're okay. I mean, the entire walk home you were completely silent.”
He nodded. “I was just thinking, that's all.”
I was curious now. “About what?”
“It's nothing,” Deidara was hesitant when he spoke. I glared at him when he looked at me. He sighed, “Fine, I was thinking about how much you cared about Pein when he was dying, how much you care about all of us really. I mean, we are just a bunch of criminals, nothing more, hmm.”
I thought about his words for a moment. “You aren't just criminals, you guys are like my second family. I don't care if you have mouths on your hands and chest, or is Kisame looks like a shark, or if Hidan is immortal, or if Zetsu has a split personality and if Sasori is a bloody puppet. I really don't, because I care about who you are, not what you look like. You are very important to me, all of the Akatsuki is. I'm sorry if I did anything to hurt you.” I stood and walked out the room, not waiting for a reply from Deidara. But I knew I wouldn't get one, he was too stunned to answer.

When I was outside the door and down the hall a bit, closer to my room, I swore loudly and leaned against the wall, running my hands through my dark hair. Hearing someone coming up the stairs, I hurried to my room before they could see me so upset. I could tell who it was before they got to the top of the stairs. It was Kakuzu. My back was turned towards him so he couldn't see me snarling. I opened my door and closed it behind me, but his hand caught it before I could close it completely. 'Oh, for fuck sake!' I thought to myself. I was thoroughly annoyed that people kept trying to talk to me when I just wanted to sleep. I didn't move for a while, giving Kakuzu a hint to talk while he was behind the door.

“Could I speak with you?” Kakuzu said, strangely polite as well.
“Yeah,” I said though gritted teeth. He took his hand off the edge of the door and I opened it yet again.
“Thank you,” He walked in and stood near my cabinet of potions and medicines that I had been slowly adding to since the start of the month. The bottles were growing in numbers and I had them sorted exactly how I wanted them. Poisons with their antidotes on the top shelf, labelled accordingly. Medicines and antiseptics on the second, and the rest on the third. Kakuzu looked at them and his eye-brows shot up in shock, but he said nothing. Good thing for him otherwise I would've poisoned his next meal.
“Yeah, no problem,” My teeth were still gritted in annoyance and anger. “So, you wanted to talk?”
“Yes, I was wondering if it was at all possible and alright with you, if I took a few months out of the hideout to do some solo missions. They have been piling up and I want the clients to stop harassing me about them.”
I nodded. “Well go on, you didn't have to ask me you know. This isn't a prison. You can go where ever you want within reason. And thank you for telling me how long you will be gone.” I turned away from him and walked over to my desk, sat down and started working on some of the paper work that had to be done. “You're excused.” Kakuzu left without another word.