TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Tears of Demons by ThatAnimeChick

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own any characters that appear in this story apart from Komari Mitsuki - My OC
Ten

Sasori had given me a curious look when I left Pein's room, and I was wondering how much he had actually heard, seeing I didn't even know he was hanging around the door. I said nothing about it though. I thought it best not to say anything, for mine and Pein's dignity.
He then told me that it was about time to face that mission I had stashed away in my room. I was shocked that he knew about it and when I asked him how he knew, he had shrugged and said he just knew. I had a suspicion that he, or someone else, had gone through my room. In any case, I had nodded and gone up to my room to get changed and grab the scroll.
About ten minutes later, I was in the training room getting some weapons before I left. This was exactly what I was doing before I was attacked that day a few weeks ago. I kept my guard up and continued to get my gear. As soon as I had finished, I made sure I had everything and headed towards the door. I promised myself that I would find out who attacked me if it was the last thing I did. Now in the lounge-room, the others were arguing over who was coming with me, as I was only taking two of the Akatsuki with me. Eventually, it was decided that Hidan and Deidara were to come with me. That was the worst pair that I could've picked. We were out the door and in the forest within a hour.

Hidan was the first to speak up as we walked along. “Where are we going anyway? I mean, there is nothing out here to start with and it's bad enough with pretty boy here.”
Deidara was furious by his comment towards him. “What did you call me, yeah?”
Hidan grinned and said: “You heard me!”
Deidara was about to say something when I stepping in. “Enough you two. Get over it. Where we are going is the border of the Land of Fire and the where the Grass Village's land begins.”
“Why's that, hmm?” Deidara said, trying to ignore Hidan's insults.
“Well, I need to kill someone there for revenge.” I said, bored.
“You're starting to sound like Itachi's stupid little brother,” Hidan said. Unfortunately for him, Kaida was right in front of him. I knew she was following us. Well, more like following me, but no matter. Hidan looked at her like she was a dead bug on his shoe. Bad move. Hidan was about 40 centimetres taller than Kaida, but what she lacked in height, she gained in speed. In an instant, she was behind Hidan with a kunai to his throat. 'What the hell?' I thought. 'She was never that quick.' For a moment, my mind drifted and a suspicion rose in my head that she was the one responsible for the scar on my shoulder.

“Get that kunai away from him, Kaida.” I said firmly. She didn't move for a moment, and then eventually she did.
Turning to face her, I said: “Go home. I'll contact you if I need you again.” I said it firmly, and there was no doubt that as she vanished though the trees, she could have been planning how she would end my life.

Hidan was the first to say anything. “That was interesting.” He was too shocked to curse.
Deidara just nodded, stunned by what had just happened. Even though both men were rattled, they didn't let it show, which I thanked them mentally for.
The last thing I needed was to be dealing with an angry Kaida.
Not the best game plan ever, so all three of us decided that an assassination would be the best idea for the time being. I wasn't in the mood for the secret mission I had been hiding for a while anyway.