TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Legacy in the Dust Bingo Book! by Shizake Uchiha

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Here is the female teacher submission, Hoshi Keikan. Submitted by Sasaui Uchiha.
Name: Hoshi Keikan
Gender: Female
Animal Partner: She has a small little rabbit that is always following, but she persistently denies that it’s hers.
Age: 29
Clan: Keikan
Country: Nine Tailed Fox Village

Family: She has a three year old sun named Satoshi. His father is a man named Hokoru. Hoshi’s mother and father live in the Cloud Country. Hoshi had moved away when she was nineteen, so they don’t see each other very often unless one decides to do a random visit.

Background: She had a pretty normal life up to the age of twenty. It was then that she had her first child. The baby girl was killed, though, by a kunai a genin had mistakenly thrown at her while training. This pained Hoshi for weeks, at first creating hatred toward Shinobi. Then she decided to do something. She decided she wanted to teach kids how to be ninja so that a mistake like it would never happen again. So that’s what she did, becoming a teacher at the Academy.

Personality: Her bitterness toward Shinobi from before will occasionally show when she sees a genin, chunin, or anything higher mess up. It’s even worse if they accidentally hurt someone. Otherwise she’s usually quite nice. She tries her best to teach her kids to the best of their abilities, pushing them to make sure that they can do their best. At times she pushes too hard and doesn’t even realize it a majority of the kids are complaining.

Appearance: She wears the usual chunin wear, has bright yellow eyes, and red hair.

Best At: Teaching kids

Worst At: Controlling her temper when it does appear.

Fighting Style: Usually she’ll use her lightning ninjutsu for long range. If she must, though, she’ll use her lightning to speed herself up and use taijutsu.

Special Abilities: Increasing her speed with her lightning

Chakra Nature: Lightning

Kekkei Genkai: None

Crush: None

Other: None