TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Legacy in the Dust Bingo Book! by Shizake Uchiha

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: The female student, Hitomi Hyuuga. Submitted by Sasaui Uchiha.
Name: Hitomi Hyuuga / Kyuumu
Gender: Female
Animal Partner: None
Age: 13
Clan: Born clan – Hyuuga. Adopted clan – Kyuumu
Country: Nine tailed fox village.

Family: Hitomi is a descendant of a not well known Hyuuga in the lower part of the clan. She is (unknown to both her and her foster parents) part Kyuumu, getting it from her mother’s side. Her mother died in child birth, but nobody knew because they already thought she was dead. She was part of the royal blood in the clan, but didn’t want to be anymore so faked her own death. Then she married Hitomi’s father, Kyo. Her family along the Kyuumu is either unknown or dead. Her adoptive parents are Kagome and Haku Kyuumu.

Background: Being part of the lower branch, she was branded with the cursed seal when she was four. Before that, her life was never good. Her father was angry at her, blaming her for her mother’s death. He took out his pain on her, beating her often. This was unknown to most people, for she hid it because she felt it would please Kyo. It seemed like the older she got and the more pain tolerance she had, the more he beat her. He would also mentally abuse her, sometimes to the point where she wouldn’t leave a dark part of the house until she was near dehydration. She worked even harder when she became an Academy student, trying to achieve the best. She failed, though, always weak from the beatings and sometimes from lack of food and water when Kyo decided to try and make her go through small periods of starvation. She wasn’t saved from this abuse until another Hyuuga found her running away from the abuse once. Usually they just ignored it because her father would lie, saying that she was just upset because she’d failed in training. This Hyuuga, however, saw her after a particularly bad session of abuse because Kyo had been drunk when he’d done it, leaving her with a bloodied nose, black eye, broken arm, and a red mark on her face. Knowing that nobody would subject a young girl to that kind of training, this Hyuuga found out the truth and from there she was taken from her father. From there she was adopted by the Kyuumus. They began to get a tutor from the Hyuuga clan for her, but otherwise she didn’t participate in the Hyuuga things after the age of nine.

Personality: She is somewhat reserved, what happened in her past still haunting her. Sometimes she still finds herself belittling herself because she somewhat created her own inner bully who pushed her to be better than she could be, saying cruel things to her when she failed. Kinda like Inner Sakura, but mean to herself. Hitomi always tries to be nice to others and makes friends with the people who lack them because she knows what it’s like to be lonely. She’ll take pain for others, knowing she can take it since she’s been through so much, but not knowing the pain tolerance of others. She thinks very little of herself, but she thinks a lot of others, especially those who are nice to her (sheesh, her personality is starting to be a bit like mine…..). Even if she’s not good at seeing other’s pain tolerance, she’s really good at guessing what they’re feeling.

Appearance: I’ll send a picture to you. I don’t have it on the website yet, but I will soon. I’ll tell you when.

Best At: Taking pain, taijutsu, and getting along with others.

Worst At: Self-esteem =P. She’s also worst at seeing when she’s had enough, pushing herself just to make sure that the others don’t feel pain.

Fighting Style: She usually does taijutsu, and when needed she will activate the Byakugan, but only rarely because it’s not very strong. Then she always has her other kekkei genkai…… Which is why the Byakugan isn’t very strong.

Special Abilities: Her kekkei genkais I guess.

Chakra Nature: Wind, though she doesn’t use it too often.

Kekkei Genkai: She has two. One comes from the Hyuuga, the other comes from the Kyuumu side of her blood. The one from the Hyuuga side is weaker. This was another reason she was abused – her familiar at her kekkei genkai. This is the ability that activates when she is knocked out yet her will to protect is still running strong. She becomes an unconscious fighter. Everything becomes better because she doesn’t worry at all and she doesn’t really feel too much. Her will to protect her friends is still there to the point it will actually take away her mercy if it means she’ll protect her friends.

Crush: Hm…… Who do you think it should be?

Other: None that I can think of.