TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Falling through by lpatrick10

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: ok so i know i took about 2 or 3 weeks but i was on an island that had zombies all over...and got lost on the road of life. on to my chapter.

“Err do either of you know where we live?”I asked sheepishly which was accompanied by shakes of the head.

I sighed as I walked back into the office “hokage-sama it appears that we don’t know where we live.” I said with a small chuckle.

The hokage just chuckled and pulled out a map.

Try not to get lost alright?”

“I’ll try not to.” I turned to leave when I crashed into a small child who was probably a head and a half shorter than me. I was about to yell at the kid until I saw the blonde hair and blue eyes. I was surprised when he mumbled an apology ‘great an emo naruto.’ I ruffled his hair as I walked out the door noting that he flinched and looked surprised about me not hitting him. I reached the front door where matt and Mackenzie were waiting.

“Well guys I got a map added to inventory…guys?”

I noticed they were looking through the door with a very disturbed look on their faces. I followed their eyes and nearly lost my lunch.

“GAH! MY EYES! THEY BURRRN!”

What I saw was the most disturbing thing ever. Kakashi and gai were having a dance competition. Not just any dance competition. It was a belly dancing and the most disturbing was gai wearing a belly dancer outfit.

“RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!” I shouted while grabbing the two and making a mad dash to our apartment. Thanks to my possible ADHDness I stopped halfway home because of two little puppies. They had fluffy black fur with white on their noses and chests. They appeared to be sibling one being male the other female. I set down m and m and walked over to the sleeping puppies to check if they had owners. On closer inspection I found the white fur on the male’s chest was a cross and an arrow on the female.

“You guys go on I’ll check up.” I told matt, tossing him a key. They looked confused but continued on down the road.

“Hey little guys where are your owners.” I whispered slightly as the boy began to wake up, you see I’ve always had a soft spot for animals, especially puppies so you can understand why I stopped. The girl also began to wake up when at the same time the male noticed me and jumped in front of his sister who I noticed was holding her front left paw up.

“You guys don’t have an owner do you? I can be your owner if you want.” Speaking softly to them while holding out my hand for them. I held it there for awhile. I sighed as I got ready to leave when I felt some pressure on my leg. I smiled when I looked down and saw the girl resting her head and front paws on my leg.

“Hey girl, maybe you can convince your brother too.” Chuckling as I reached for the boy.

~*~* 3rd person

“OWWWW!” matt and kenzie heard a scream as they were looking for groceries, well kenzie was at least.

“Umm did you hear that kenzie?”

“Yes I did mattoh.”

“Stop calling me that.” Mattoh whined.

“LET GO YA BUGGAR!” the two of them turned around to see Logan running down the street with two furry balls, one sticking out of his shirt the other attached to his hand.

“Well…I think Logan made some new friends.” Matt said as he began to walk down the street.

“Where are you going?”

“To remove a fuzz ball from Logan’s hand.” He said trying not to laugh.

~*~*

I sat in the alley glaring at the dog while he stared back with a mouthful of hand and I could’ve sworn the girl was laughing at me.

“You are going to make a lot of trouble aren’t you?” the dog nodded, shaking my arm.

“At least we can understand each other, could you let go I kind of need my hand.” The dog reluctantly let go of my hand, which started dripping blood.

“Well looks like you don’t need my help, but I can probably still use this.” At the sound of matt’s voice I turned around to find him holding a rope.

“matt you better not be doing what I think your doing.”

“and what would I be doing?” he asked as he took a step towards me.”

“I don’t want to say cause you might get ideas.”

“I already have ideas.”

“what are yo--.” I got cut off when matt and the dogs jumped me and tied me up. They ended up dragging me through the streets, with my mouth tapped shut, too our apartment.when we reached out door I relized where we were at. I shook the dogs off my chest and was able to get the gag off.

“dude I know where we’re at,” I said in a really exited voice.

“and where would that be.”

“we live next to emo version of naruto!”

“hmm…no raping or kidnapping him.”

“I wouldn’t rape him…maybe kidnapp.”

“no, bad boy.”

“fine I won’t”

I turned towards naruto’s door while matt went inside our apartment.”ALLRIGHT, let’s unemofi a naruto!”

Chapter end notes: ok so there my chapter...CLIFF DROP.