TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Falling through by lpatrick10

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: he he he yaaa gomen about being a week late and all.but my dog died last weekend and i knew his since i was born. he was 16 1/2 years old...we get such weird pets. 1,344 words long this chapter my longest one yet.i couldn't sit still after 500 words.ONWARDS TO NARIA! ummm don't sue me i dont own naruto or narnia.

I was this time rudely awakened by two people slapping me, even with that I was still half asleep.

“Uuuuggg…guuuuys that huurrt.” I told them in a whiny voice.

“well you deserved it” matt half shouted,” it’s because of you that we are god knows where and your fault we are in this jail cell!”

The fact that we were in a place that looked like an anime finally sunk in. I started running around the jail cell panicking and shouting about never being able to eat tacos ever again. I was only a few second in to my panic when a masked man unlocked the cell and sweat dropped when he heard me.

“You three shall follow me to interrogations. You will be quiet and won’t touch anything.” the masked man left without waiting for an answer, leaving us no choice but to follow.

He led us through the twists and turns of the halls dragging me along because I just had to grab someone’s hat. But it was a very good looking hat so it was worth it…maybe. we arrived at a seemingly normal interrogation room with the metal table and chairs ,which I was shoved roughly into.

“sit.” The man told us in a semi-menacing tone before leaving.

Matt and Mackenzie of course complied but I would not be able to sit still long enough so I started walking around the room looking for something to pick up. We waited for what seemed to be hours but it was probley only a couple minutes…or maybe it was all an illusion that I made because I am that awesome. I somehow ended up hanging from the light in boredom. At least another hour passed before a man covered in scars walking into the room. He looked up from his notes and noticed our sleeping form (I was still hanging from the light) and sighed.

“WAKE UP YOU WORTHLESS MAGOTS!”

All of us jumped up…well I jumped down but you get what I’m saying.

“sit down.” He waited for us to find our seats which we did rather quickly.

“now since we do not know whether or not you are hostile or not we are going to play nice…maybe,”the man told us with a glare, “so tell me your names.

“when asking a name, you should give your name first.”

Matt was trying the cover my mouth while Kenzie was smacking me on the head. the man growled and told us his name is Ibiki.

“so I’ll ask again. What are your names, Or do I have to talk slower?”

“well let’s see…Logan, Matt, Mackenzie, and Ibiki,” I said pointing to each of us.

“not my name you moron,” Ibiki growled out. I could just feel the killing intent boiling off of matt and mack.

“last names?”

“we don’t remember” I said quickly to cover up what the other two were about to say.

“you don’t know your own last name?”

“no ummm…we forgot them?

He sighed and just continued ”fine, country of origin?”

“we come from a place called Amerikagasshukoku” I told him as the other two gave me a confused look.

“where the hell is that?”

“it is a far off country, what’s the next question?”

“what were you doing here?”

“we don’t know we just ended up here”

Ibiki slammed his hand onto the table and glared at me. “listen kid I know your hidden something so you better spit it out. I don’t know how things work where you come from but I am allowed to use force. And you don’t wa-“

“IBIKI!”

We all turned to the door to see an anbu with a lion mask.

“the hokage has requested to seen the prisoners.”

“tch, fine but I’m escorting them there.”

The anbu just nodded and we all left the room. Ibiki held onto mine and matt’s collars since we looked most likely to bolt.

“If you are going to lead us around like criminals you might as well carry us.” I said as I flopped onto his sholder. He sighed as he threw me to the ground and pushed us along. He pushed us through the village as many people appeared to be pointing at us. I decided to do something about it.

“matt I gotta do it.”

“no way in hell logan.”

“welllll…to bad I’m gonna do it.”

“don’t even thi-“

“YO YO YO my homies what up on the down low yo.” I said in my best gangsta voice and pose. at the same time matt and Mackenzie were attempting to appear as to not know me. Everyone else just shook their heads and went back to business .

“kid just shut up if you know what’s good for you”

“I know what’s good for me, good food and exercise…AND IM NOT A KID!”

“if it wasn’t for the hokage wanting to see you…” ibiki trailed off as we reached the tower.

“alight, we’re here. Remember to show some respect to the hokage.”

“of course I will, I’m not that big of an idiot.”

“shocker.”

The three of us started through the entrance. when we looked back Ibiki had disappeared.

“well…might as well head up,” I said a little nervously.

We reached the hokage’s office and all three of us knocked at the same time.

“come in,” I heard the old man say through the door. We walked in expecting a more tense feeling but instead we felt calmer.

“hello hokage-kyou.”Mackenzie politely said.

“please, no need for formalities just call me hokage”

“ok hokage”

“unintentional rhymes” I whispered to matt and we gave each other high fives.

“so, you three,” the hokage said suddenly serious, “tell me what happened when you got here.”

“well-“ I was suddenly cut off by matt.

“not a word logan.”

Matt the went off explaining everything after the creek. While this was happening I was trying to keep myself occupied without getting killed. I noticed a fedora and decided to try it on. I walked to a mirror and decided the moon walk, at least attempt to, that is before I tripped anyways.

“logan…what exactly are you doing, ”matt sighed out.

“well the ground looked sad…so I’m giving it a hug.”

“your giving the ground a hug? Is that what you kids are calling it these days?” the hokage asked innocently.

“logan I think the correct term is choking the smurf.” Matt told me with a smile.

“no, no, no that’s choking a chicken.”

“Oh ok… then what’s hugging the floor?”

“i…don’t really know.”

“I do believe we should get back get back to the matter at hand,” the hokage said with a small chuckle.

“hai”

“now, tell me what happened before you ended up here.” The hokage said with a slightly lighter tone.

“well sir…all I remember is falling into a creek.”

“hmm and ibiki tells me you ‘maggots’ don’t remember anything correct?”

“nothing except our first names.”

“then perhaps you would like to start a new life.”

“wha-wha-what? Really?” I was able to stutter out in shock with mack and matt looking just as shocked.

“really,” the hokage said with a small smile.

“errrr…one second hokage-sama. GROUP HUDDLE!”me,Matt , and Mackenzie all huddled at the far side of the room.

“ok guys, what do you say about asking to be ninja?”

“I don’t think we should push it,” it was Mackenzie talking this time.

“gasp! You mean you don’t want to meet nar-u-to?” saying each syllable individually.

I could se this was getting the desired effect but matt was still against it.

“guys if we ask this soon we might look greedy.”

“but we are greedy.”

“they don’t know that.”

“fine how about we wait a week then we ask?”

“fine,” both Mackenzie and matt answered.

“thank you for citizenship hokage-sama you won’t be disappointed.”

“perhaps you would want to make new last names for yourselfs?”

I looked at matt then Mackenzie before smiling” how about Gin'yo?”

“good choice.” The hokage said before handing us a few papers to sign and we left with smiles on our faces.

Chapter end notes: Amerikagasshukoku=united states of america
Gin'yo=silver falcon

whoo rah im finished...my back hurts now.remember i need your opinions on the story to make it better. i want to give a shout out to my two reviewers so far hazard and emily was never here.PEACE!!!