TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kingdom Heart’s III: The Final Adventure by theez

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +

After the Preliminary’s of the Struggle Tournament, a large man stepped onto the stage, “And now it is time for the semi-final’s of the struggle Tournament! We will begin the Semi-final with Raxze VS Roxas! The Brothers have both passed the Preliminary’s with flying colors, and plan to win!”

Roxas, in his Twilight Town get-up, stepped onto the stage, and pulled a struggle bat, “Raxze, I will win!”

Raxze, not in much of a mood to fight, walked onto the stage, and said, “Okay. But don’t get that cocky.”

He looked at the ground, and the announcer said, “Ready? Begin!”

Roxas ran at Raxze, but stopped, “Huh?”

He then stopped, frozen in his position. Raxze held a fighting stance, but the attack never made contact. Raxze stood down, and said, “Hey! Anybody out there?”

A voice said, “As if. But a Nobody’s out here. Me!”

Raxze gasped, “What?”

Raxze turned around to find a man with a black coat that covered his body, and a hoody that covered his face. The man threw off his hood, and revealed a scar on his lower left-side chin, an eye patch on his right eye, and long black and white hair in a pony-tail. “The name’s Xigbar.”

Raxze scratched his head, “Xigbar? Sorry, maybe you have the wrong town.”

Xigbar smirked, “As if. They musta done something to your head, made you believe that you’ve lived here. I’m here to bring you back to Organization Rainbow, Raxze. You are our final member.”

Raxze stepped backwards, “What? That is NOT true. I didn’t even know-”

Xigbar hit Raxze in a sensitive spot, and Raxze fell unconscious. Xigbar summoned one of his gun’s, and shot a “Power Generator.” Instantly, the town started to digitalize. Xigbar walked through a dark corridor, and smirked.

*******************

Roxas stepped into the pod room, “Namine.”

Namine said, “Huh? Sora, is that-”

Roxas smiled as she turned around, “Nope. How’s Ezra doing?”

Namine said, “Not good...If I don’t stabilize his heart soon, he’ll be gone...that nobody, Raxze...”

Roxas, who had no idea who Raxze was, said, “Raxze? That’s an anagram...of Ezra? That must mean-”

Namine nodded gravely, “Yes. He was created like you. Roxas, he was kidnapped by Xigbar. If you don’t save Raxze, Ezra will die.”

Roxas said, “Okay. Where is he?”

Namine replied, “Xigbar is taking him to Memory’s Skyscraper to get his memory fixed. Roxas, that can’t happen. Go! How long can you stay?”

Roxas said, “As long as I need. But only because you can’t reach Sora. Later!”

*********************

Raxze woke up in a hospital-like bed, and said, “Ngh...Uhh...Xigbar? What am I doing here, why aren’t I back at Twilight Town?”

Xigbar was lying on the ground, unconscious. Raxze gasped, got dressed, and ran outside. Roxas waited, and said, “So, you woke up?”

Raxze nodded, “Yeah, Roxas. I bet you’re the one who attacked Xigbar, aren’t you!?”

Roxas nodded, “Yeah. But only because I need you to come with me. Raxze, if you’re gonna fight me-”

Raxze summoned a Keyblade, and slashed at Roxas. Roxas summoned both of his Keyblades, and said, “Raxze, stop!”

Raxze said, “NO way!!!!!!”

They clashed Keyblades, up, down, left, right, vertical up, vertical down, horizontal up, horizontal down, until Raxze knocked both Keyblade’s out of Roxas’s hands. Roxas jumped backwards, and said, “Raxze, I have no choice...Okay!” The boy summoned his Keyblades back, and slashed at Raxze uncontrollably, knocking Raxze out. Roxas opened a Dark Corridor, and Raxze flew through it.

**********************

Raxze appeared in the pod room, and regained consciousness. “What’s going on!? Why is my vacation being ruined!?”

Namine said, “Raxze, you’re summer vacation was going to end either way. We didn’t expect Xigbar to be here. Now, Ezra’s heart is unstable, and you are the cause. It isn’t your fault, but...Raxze, you must join back with Ezra, and become one. You are his nobody.”

Raxze nodded, “Yeah, I know...Well, maybe I didn’t know about all of that, but I am his nobody...Okay...I guess this is better than blindly following OR’s orders.”

He stepped forward, and disappeared.

Kingdom Hearts III: The Final Adventure
Chapter end notes: Thus ends the story of Raxze...or does it?