TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mononoke Naruto by sesshomaruswifey

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Yuki sighed as she made her way home to Tsukigakure.
all the while fuming over the treatment of her son. She had sensed the killer intent of that women in the orphanage, hell she could almost taste it in the air. The enhanced senses of her clan did come in handy for things like that, however the mononoke clan was almost extinct with just her remaining. she had lost hope for her clan's rebirth. that was, until she had Naruto. her beautiful son was the hope for the Mononoke clan and also the last remembrance of the man she loved.

At least she knew that Lady Eboshi would welcome him. Eboshi Sari had been her best friend since childhood and had followed the Eboshi custom of taking care of those who were hated and feared by others.

She was brought out of her thoughts by Naruto whimpering in his sleep and moving deeper into her embrace. Yuki smiled at the sleeping baby and gently dtroked his cheeks with her clawed fingers, mindful of their points and poison on his tiny face. He was last holder of three ancient bloodlines. well technically it was two since he got two from her clan and one from his fathers, which was most likely why Sarutobi had wanted to keep him in that god- aweful village in the first place under a false last name and parantage. With him, the village hidden in the leaves would gain a powerful weapon. And all it would cost was the happiness of her beloved child. A small price to pay in the minds of their power hungry council.

At least in tsukigakure, he would be safe from any village. for although the ninja population was small, tsuki had a far more powerful weapon. Rifles. a weapon unique to only tsuki. in addition, the village was surrounded by the eternal lake of the gods as well as the fukyuu forest. The forest was the home of all of the village summons. Therefore, no summons would be able to be called upon there except for those of the inhabitants because of sacred wards and spells placed by the ancient protectors of the forest.

Yuki felt a wave of hapiness as she neared a small boat that would take her across the lake and into her beloved village. she paid her ferryman a small amount of coin and entered through the large wooden gates. she made sure to check in with the two chunin stationed at the desk with a warm smile and continued on her way until she saw her home in the distance. contrary to popular belief, the Monoke clan did not reside in a humongous clan compound in the most important district of town like the hyuuga or konoha. instead, they lived in a small sized mansion in the forest on the edge of town and right now, she wanted nothing more then to go home and sleep with Naruto beside her.

As she approached the mansion she felt two familiar presences coming out to meet her. seconds later two large wolves appeared before her. "welcome home milady." The larger of the two asked.

Yuki smiled and answered, "Yes it is good to be home and see both you and Tenshi, Takeshi."

Both wolves gave their equivalent of a smirk. then Tenshi sniffed around her and buried his nose in the blankets wrapped around Naruto. "Yuki, may I ask who that is?" He asked, as always Tenshi was the more polite of the two. "Yes Tenshi. in fact, I was hoping you'd meet him tonight. he is Naruto, the heir to the Mononoke."
Tenshi lightly growled and said, "You still haven't answered my question, but he is most obviously your cub. he carries a scent similar to your own and the brown hair says as much. though tell me, What is the cub's name?" Yuki answered in a proud voice as she scratched both wolves behind the ears and made her may into her home.

"Naruto, Mononoke Naruto."