Bachelors and Bachelorets by naruto_newbie
Summary: Three anime/manga guys and girls, who do you choose? 1, 2, or 3 + who are they?


Charachters: pretty much the whole naruto cast, and characters from other animes/mangas. some spoilers, but not many; i'll try to refrain from using spoilers as much as possible. these spoilers may be from other animes/mangas.
Categories: Orphan Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 10452 Read: 5599 Published: 26/11/06 Updated: 24/03/07

1. Chapter 1 by naruto_newbie

2. Chapter 2 by naruto_newbie

3. Chapter 3 by naruto_newbie

4. Chapter 4 by naruto_newbie

5. Chapter 5 by naruto_newbie

6. Chapter 6 by naruto_newbie

7. Chapter 7 by naruto_newbie

8. Chapter 8 by naruto_newbie

9. Chapter 9 by naruto_newbie

Chapter 1 by naruto_newbie
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: don't onw any of them.

SOME spelling errors...eheheh (rubs back of head sheepishly) no spell check today...
naruto_newbie: Welcome you bachelors or bachelorets to the date show! To the left we have three lucky girls and to the right three lucky if not reluctant guys with us! Who will you choose guys and girls?

naruto_newbie: Alright this is for guy number one... How would you describe your slef, and there's no need to be bashful now... ^ ^

guy 1: (unethusatic and monotone) calm, cool, collected, fucking hot, an avenger, powerful.

naruto_newbie: T_T okay.... ^ ^ guy two same question!

guy 2: (awkwardly) stuborn, righteous, I'll do whatever I can- that is with in the law and my power- to find the killer...a good man I suppose, and I care for my daughter and son.

naruto_newbie: aw...a widower, yes? Will maybe you'll forget your loss in this show! ^ ^ alrighty guy number three your turn to answer the question! (blushing becuase of who the person is,)

guy 3: (deep monotone voice) Powerful, not afraid to kill, forced to travel with someone very annoying...

girl 2: Hey, you're not that fun to travel with either! Honestly when we are ever alone you never say anything other than 'hn' or 'hmm' so...

naruto_newbie: T_T someone give the girl a seditive, please! (someone does give the girl a seditive and she passes out) thank you! ^ ^ now continue guy three!

guy 3: (mumbles...'thanks') I wise, was taught by the best...

naruto_newbie: okay thanks guy three ^ ^! time for the girls so you bachelors out there here's your chance to choose from one of these cute girls/women! Girl one same quesiton as the guys!

girl 1: (shaking and nervous) um...we-well, I-I guess, I-I'm um...s-shy, a-and qu-quiet, uh...um...

naruto_newbie: (sighs) yes alrighty then...same for girl number two...wait, someone get her awake...(some one does) thank you..

gilr 2: huh? where am I? oh right, well i think i'm pretty, i'm determined to find someone, I'm shy, and a small girl..

guy 3: who has a bottomless pit for a stomach... (dully mummbled)

girl 2: hey! atleast i didn't waste our money on some whore! UGH! honestly you two can be so useless. anyways, I'm caring and kind!

naruto_newbie:...right... well girl three you're the only one left who hasn't answer this evil question...

girl 3: Well (third person refernece) ... thinks she's pretty, and loyall to *beep*-kun, and she loves him so much! She'd do anything for him!

guy 2: I know i'm sounding like *beep* but no...*Bleep* can't be the killer, but...why are you with *bleep* then?

girl 3: I love him so much! the first time i ever saw him...!

naruto_newbie: Hey now INVESTIGATING IN THIS SHOW, SO SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!! honestly... ^ ^ okay time for the second question! guy 1 what would you do for a romatic date?

guy 1: (contemplative) Uh...umm...I don't date...

naruto_newbie: then why did you go on this date show?

guy 1: you black mailed me!

naruto_newbie: (shifty eyes, sweating) um...the kids lying i swear! but you will answer! (pulls out a picture)

guy 1: alright alright! geesh, you're worse than my fangirls... i guess we'd go out to dinner and um...spar later...

naruto_newbie: ... ... ... guy two same question.

guy 2: well we'd go out to a nice resturant, i'd pay for the meal, perhaps walk in the park, give a neckless and flowers, maybe perfume to the woman, and...

naruto_newbie: so pretty old fashion... guy three your turn.

guy 3: people date?

naruto_newbie: T_T yes!

guy 3: oh...that's similar to courting someone yes?

naruto_newbie: sure...you know what screw that girl 1 what would you wear on a date?

girl 1: so-some-something whi-white, a-and mo-mode-modest. uh...it wou-would gi-give a go-good impression on my d-date.

naruto_newbie: why don't you try some green or blue, that would bring out some color in you... you'd look great in maybe a red too, or black... uh anyways... girl two your turn.

girl 2: will a kimono (A/N: sp?), maybe in blue, it would have a very fine and fair design, but i can't afford anything like that...(sighs)

naruto_newbie: that would look really good on you, maybe some...ugh sorry my older sister is starting to rub off on me... uh well girl three your trun!

girl 3: (thrid person reference)... would wear a black courset like top, with a black frouffy skirt, and black and white stripped socks! Oh and i'd wear black cross earings!

naruto_newbie: You're too cute! I love your outfit! seriously, um...okay sorry about that, back to the guys! if you were stranded on a island what three things would you bring?

guy 1: that's a stupid question...is the island inhabitated?

naruto_newbie: no, there's people and no food!

guy 1: are there trees?

naruto_newbie (vein plusing on forhead) NO!! it's a pile of sand in the middle of shark infested waters, and the water is salt water, which is bad for you, so shut up and answer the question!

guy 1: geesh...! uh...i'd bring a lot of wood, five gallons of water, some food that should last me a week.

naruto_newbie: good...guy two?

guy 2: A picture of my family, a good book, and flares.

naruto_newbie: aw....that's a good answer! guy three?

guy 3: hmm...my rival so we can finally kill each other before i waste a way on this island... that's all...

naruto_newbie: T_T men... okay girls same question.

girl 1: um...I-I'd bring, um...w-water, and f-food, and...and i d-don't kn-know...

naruto_newbie: good enough... girl two?

girl 2: hm...the person i'm looking for, so i can say what i want to before i die on that island...

naruto_newbie:... wow.... okay, girl three?

girl 3: (thrid person reference) would bring *beep*-kun, a bed, and a cell phone that's charged and everything!

naruto_newbie: (eye twitching) you are obssessed with him aren't you? (sighs) ^ ^ well that's all for today, now bachelors which girl/guy do you choose, and bacherlorets who do guy/girl do you choose?! Bye for now!
Chapter 2 by naruto_newbie
Author's Notes:
okay here's the second one! again no spell check... so sorry if there are a lot of miss spellings.

disclaimer: don't own any of the characters, nor do i own the songs! oh and the two books i'll mention near the end are Stephenie Myere's works not mine! p.s. most of the songs were ones i was listening to while typing this up.

last time the guests where:
(guy 1) sasuke from naruto. (guy 2) Mr. Yagami from Death Note. (guy 3) Jin from Samurai champloo. (girl 1) Hinata from naruto (girl 2) was Fuu from Samurai Champloo. and (girl 3) was Misa from Death Note.
This one's on crack so sorry! plus the people are somewhat easy to tell this time!

Date show, musical edition.

(Smack That by, Akon)
Shady
Convict
Up front
Akon
Slim Shady
I see the one
cuz she be that lady

I feel you creepin', I can see you from my shadow.
Wanna fuck up in my Lamborghini Gallardo.
Maybe go to my place and just kick it, like Taebo.
And possibly bend you over.
Look back and watch me
smack that, all on the floor,
smack that, give me some more,
smack that, 'till you get sore
smack that, oooh.
smack that, all on the floor,
smack that, give me some more,
smack that, 'till you get sore,
smack that, oooh.

(knocking)

naruto_newbie: what?!

(smack that, is playing)
Up front style. Ready to attack now.

dead zombie 1: the show...!"

(smack that, is still playing)
Pull in the parking lot slow with the lack down.


naruto_newbie: right, okay...eheheh (sheepishly scratching head, and turns music off) tell anyone i was listening to that and you're dead!

dead zombie 1: why were you listening to that? an i am dead.

naruto_newbie: Oh shut it! You try being hyper all the time, sometimes songs that are catchy and are I dunno i get hyper easily so shut it! (walks onto stage)
^ ^ welcome and here's todays date show! you know the drill right? well here we go! Guy one what is your ideal girl?

Guy 1: some one who likes snakes, and chlidren, who has a strong family, doesn't mind a criminal, and who likes older man.

naruto_newbie: right you're the creepy one...(shudders) um.. ^ ^well guy two same question.

guy 2: Some one quiet, that doesn't mind an insomnic (A/N: sp?), who won't interfere with my long hours at work, and won't mind if i die, or risk my life. um...she needs to be smart, and kind and caring i guess...

naruto_newbie: okay...hey are you even capable of being somewhat human?

guy 2: what do you mean?-_-

naruto_newbie: um nevermind...wait your dead! wait guy two last time was also dead! wow...

(To The End, by My Chemical Romance)
If you marry me,
Would you bury me?
Would you carry me to the end?

(So say goodbye) to the vows you take
(And say goodbye) to the life you make
(And say goodbye) to the heart you break
And all the cyanide you drank.

She keeps a picture of the body she lends.
Got nasty blisters from the money she spends.
She's got a life of her own and it shows by the Benz
She drives at 90 by the Barbies and Kens.

naruto_newbie: (vein pulsing in head) Hey, who took my CD?!

dead zombie 2: Oh...this is your CD...why do you have 'shake ya money maker'?

naruto_newbie: CD. NOW. OR. FIRED.

dead zombie 2: O.o here you go! (runs away.)

naruto_newbie: ^ ^okay guy three your turn!

guy 3: Uh...if she doesn't have a nasty temper i'm good, aslo if she doesn't hit me too much...women are scary if you get them angry. (shuddering)

gilr 1: =^-^= Oh i didn't know you were doing this date show too!

guy 3: Wow, boss not good in bed or something?

girl 1: Why you, you perverted...ugh! I am not having an affair with *bleep*!

guy 3: sure you aren't...

naruto_newbie: okay, so it's obvious someone's an ass, ^ ^now girls your ideal guy?

girl 1: well he'd have to be sensitive, strong, okay with my job and not too afraid of me...

guy 3: how can someone be afraid of you! pink kimono...

girl 1: why you little ungreatful...

naruto_newbie: hey, hey, brake it up!

girl 1: anyways, he hopefully won't be lousy... (giggle)

naruto_newbie: (shudering) I don't want to think of what that implies! ^ ^girl two your turn!

girl 2: he shouldn't flock off to every woman he sees, nor should he ask every somewhat attractive woman 'to bare my children'! he shouldn't be a leacherous attractive man...he has to be strong, needs to be wise and know when to help me.

naruto_newbie: you like a pervert! (sing song)

girl 2: what...no!

naruto_newbie: denial...any who, girl three?

girl 3: um...he should be strong, calm, collected, cool, ^-^sexy...powerful, mysterious, and completely untouchable.

naruto_newbie: by you right?

girl 3: huh? Hey! I could get him if he noticed me more than that baka!

naruto_newbie: right...this is why i hate fangirls...(sighs) guys your next question is... if you made a song up, what would the main theme be?

guy 1: About how youth will give me more power than ever! And how wonderful snakes are!^-^

(Teenagers, by My Chemical Romance)
They're gonna clean up your looks,
with all the lies in the books,
to make a citizen out of you.

Because they sleep with a gun,
And keep an eye on you, son,
So they can watch all the things you do.

Because the drugs never work,
They're gonna give you a smirk,
Cause they've got methods of keeping you clean.

They're gonna rip off your head,
Your aspirations to shreds,
Another cog in the murder machine

naruto_newbie: you creep me out...and stop playing my CD! dead zombie one give me that back now! (sighs) ^ ^guy two?

guy 2: How i'll catch the killer, and how *Bleep*-kun is really the killer. Then it would have to talk about *beep*-san was the second killer.

naruto_newbie: wasn't she on the show last time...? oh well... guy three?

guy 3: Fighting, tournaments, finding out your father's annorexic... and who terroifing girls can bee if you get them mad!

naruto_newbie:... okay... girls same question!

girl 1: okay then...let's see...hmm... oh i know! working with teenagers, reaping...

guy 2: What do you mean by reaping...? (suspicious)

girl 1: huh? Oh, gossip and that would be about it i suppose!

naruto_newbie: Hey guy two I said before last time that there would be NO INVESTIGATING DURING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^ ^Okay, girl two?

girl 2: Um...demon slaying, and keeping perverts off your butt...i guess that's what any song i'd make would be about.

naruto_newbie: okay....? um...girl three your turn!

girl 3: ^-^Oh well it would be about how sexy this on really cool guy is, and how i want to marry him and bare his children...oh and how i sometimes hate this baka, but i still worry about him to some extent...that would be what my song would be about.

naruto_newbie: -_- Now do you all see why i hate fangirls they're so...so...ugh!!!!!!!! okay guys your next question is what would you for a date?

guy 1: I don't date, I rap...

naruto_newbie: Hey, no! O.O don't be saying that kind of shit! i'm not that surprised though, ya pedophile!

guy 1: (waggles eyebrows) really what gave that impression?

naruto_newbie: (distrubbed) okay i'm calling the police! (calls ANBU instead) here take him away!

guy 1: Huh? oh that's wonderful a fight!

naruto_newbie: ^ ^okay pale cuttie your turn!

guy 3: Don't get your hopes up pedophile, she meant guy two!

guy 1: Damn!T_T

guy 2: uh...well we'd go to a concert...hmm...dinner, and share an intellectual conversation...

naruto_newbie: can't you do that with someone you chained to your arm?

guy 2: did you just insinuate that i'm gay?!

naruto_newbie: -_- no, not really, just saying nothing's weird with going to a concert with your first friend!

guy 2: uh huh, yaoi fangirl!

naruto_newbie: O.O wha?! me, no! (cracks up laughing) True i am, but for some reason i just to see that in you and the dark cuttie!

guy 2: sure...

guy 3: hey we're getting off track, (mumbles 'big surprise' naruto_newbie shouts 'hey!') can i go. (naruto_newbie nods) okay... Food, a movie, make out session, some time on a beach, and that sounds good.

naruto_newbie: okay....that's... girls what would be your ideal date?! ^ ^

girl 1: well do you mean what we do for the date?

naruto_newbie: T_T yes!

girl 1: oh that makes sense. Well definetly going to a concert, getting something to eat, and um...

(On/Off, by Snow Patrol)
I couldn't believe what I was seeing
Faces all screwed up like what I'd done
I didn't mean to hurt you so much
I knew it would hurt you but not like this
We all make a mess from time to time, dear
But it'll take me a lifetime to get this cleared
Somebody muttered something under their breath
But I let on like I was a little deaf
Nobody's perfect, that's what I say
No one has hurt me so much you say
I'm sorry

naruto_newbie: when i find out who's doing that, they're dead!

dead zombie 2: I dunno...oh hey this is what's doing it!

naruto_newbie: give me that! geesh... (fumming quietly)

girl 1: anyways oh yes...(blushing) doing a certain act...would be a perfect date.

naruto_newbie: o.OMy innocent mind!

guy 1-3: INNOCENT?!!!!!!!!

naruto_newbie: you try having my family! damnit!

girl 2: can i go?

naruto_newbie: huh, oh yeah.

girl 2: I don't date, but i guess eating something and maybe spending time talk and just doing random things together?

naruto_newbie: okay... ^ ^ fangirl of *bleep* lord of the prissy pants!

girl 3: hey don't call *bleep*-kun that! He's hotter than any guy you'll ever date!

naruto_newbie: he looks like a girl! besides his brother's much more attractive, and Edward Cullen or Jasper Cullen seem much more...attractive albeit deadly! (grabs two books and hugs them) I love you 'New Moon', and 'Twilight'! ^ ^

girl 3: O.o anyways (backing away from naruto_newbie) eating dinner, walking along a beach, sharing intimate...

naruto_newbie: you're disturbing me!

guys 2-3 & girls 1-3: You distrub me too!

naruto_newbie: ^ ^ goal in life is achevied! Ya! well that's all for today! thanks for reading!

A/N: um...if you review (it's highly welcomed) you can say who you think it is, but don't have to! thanks for reading! ^ ^
Chapter 3 by naruto_newbie
Author's Notes:
last time's characters:
guy 1 Orochimaru girl 1 Botan :yu yu hakusho
guy 2 L: Death Note girl 2 Sango: Inuyasha
guy 3 Yusuke: yu yu hakusho girl 3 Sakura
thanks for reading, and were you right!?^ ^ thank you for guessing

okay these questions are quesitons i got from my classmates, so you could call this one, the date show on crack edition ^ ^

disclaimer: own none of these shows or characters!
naruto_newbie: ^ ^Welcome folks! Well we fired the dead zombies for stealing my CD's but...we're short on people now...(sighs) T_T though now we don't have to worry about random songs playing out of no where. ^ ^ Anyways on to the show!

^ ^Tonight we have three pretty excited to be here guys, and some pretty uninterested women with us today! So let's began with the first quesiton!

K.M. came up with this question, "What is the first thought you have after you have washed you hands, after having gone to the bathroom?" guy one you get to go first, ya bad ass! ^ ^

guy 1: So after you take a dump you have to run to a river or something and wash your hands? That's stupid...

naruto_newbie: ...YOU DON'T WASH YOUR HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh right nevermind...eheheh (rubbing back of head)

guy 1: (glaring) ya stupid annoying little ...

guy 3: Eh! That ain't be being the best words ye to say! (A/N: oh crapwad i know i got that accent wrong...i'm so sorry...)

guy 1: You wanna fight?

guy 3: It'd be given' me a thing to do! Kickn' yar arse ain't be bad chose. (A/N: seriously i'm sorry if i'm doing a really crappy job on this accent!)

naruto_newbie: listen you two! Knock it off!

guy 1 & 3: Psh...

girl 1: It wouldn't be wise, so knock it off you annoying, fast talking, imbiceal (sp?), or would more time with the snakes help!

naruto_newbie: You go women! ^ ^

guy 3: Ya right...

naruto_newbie: ^ ^ guy two your turn!

guy 2: Um...well, uh...I hope *beep* won't...um...well *beep* shouldn't worry because i'm washing the germs away1^_^

naruto_newbie: Right, you annoy me...any way, you awesome guy three go right on ahead!

guy 3: Well, that be a Fucked up question!

naruto_newbie: so what?! answer it elf boy!

guy 3: She didn't call me a elf, now did she? (head cocked to side)

girl 1: Oh shut it you idiot!

guy 3: yes ma'ma!

naruto_newbie: okay... girl one?

girl 1: Hopefully this will help me live longer, and stop me from wrinkeling...

naruto_newbie: (nodding) Yes...yes that makes sense... girl two?

girl 2: (nothing there) ..................

naruto_newbie: really you don't go to the bathroom? ohhh that would hurt!

girl 2: ....... ......

naruto_newbie: Oh ya i forgot!

girl 2: (even though not seen) T_T

naruto_newbie: ^ ^ girl three!?

girl 3: Hopefully all my interns are washing there hands before looking over paitens...that and my ungreatful brat better be washing his hands too after his explosive diarrhea attacks!

naruto_newbie: (eye twitching) explosive diarrhea... um... ^ ^ okay on to the next question!

girl 1: You have an ungreatful brat too?

girl 3: Yep, he's an idiot that loves fighting! T_T Get's a lot of injuries...even though i give some of them to him...

girl 1: Yeah, i have an ungreatful brat, thick headed, an idiot, obsessed with fighting, calls me...

girl 1 & 3: Granny!

naruto_newbie: okay...that's nice, but seriously onto the next question!

This one is from (male) A. P. and it's "What is your favorite sports drink?" guy one please start us off!

guy 1: what's a sports drink?

naruto_newbie: uh...

guy 1: well i like drinking sake, and i guess that's what i mainly drink when the opportinuty arises.

naruto_newbie: great...T_T, ^ ^ guy two your turn!

guy 2: What ever *beep* brings from her world, it tastes so sweet but really really good!

naruto_newbie: okay... guy three?

guy 3: Hmm, I be liken' water, or hmm...

naruto_newbie: Okay...okay...girl one?

girl 1: hmm... tea for an old geezer like me, that or water.

naruto_newbie: YOu're not that old...right? um... well anyways girl two?

girl 2: ......

naruto_newbie: you don't drink anything! (incredilous) how can that be possible?

girl 2: ...... ....!

naruto_newbie: oh ya, i keep forgetting that one little small part...eheheh (rubbign back of neck sheepishly)

girl 2: .........!!!!!!!!!!!

naurto_newbie: what my bad! geesh! well girl three?

girl 3: Sake all the way!

guy 1: Eh, i guess your allright, and not that bad on the eyes!

girl 3: face up here, not down by my chest!

naruto_newbie: he's a pervert, probably goes down to the brotheal (sp?) every chance he gets!

guy 1: when ever we have the coin to spare!

naruto_newbie: uh huh...that's creepy! well onto the next question! okay this one is a would you rather! Guy one, would you rather date your rival swordsman, some STD ridden whore, or the girl who tricked you into being her bodygaurd?

guy 1: What hte hell!? What does STD mean?

naruto_newbie, girls 1-3, and guy 3: T_T

naruto_newbie: you're going to chose the whore aren't you?

guy 1: maybe, but i'm not sure, that whinny little bitch has gotten... wait what hte hell am i saying i'll go for the cheap whore!

naruto_newbie: T_T and there i thought he'd be half decent and chose the girl...(sighs)

Guy two, would you rather kiss a monkey, kiss donkey's butt, or show even the slightest shows of affection towards you group male leader, like father, son affection type stuff.

guy 2: um... um... a monkey's better than, but he is like a dad to me...ugh! i don't know...maybe...no a monkey i'd kiss a monkey!

naruto_newbie: T_T he had to chose a monkey!

^ ^ guy three would you rather...okay that's too much for my brain! um... let's start over with a new question! ^ ^

this one was given by L. J. and it's "Have you ever thought of jumping off from the top of a building!?"^ ^ guy one?

guy 1: I have jumped from the top of a building! a couple times actually, and once form a palace!

naruto_newbie: okay... guy two?

guy2: No way, never! that's scary!

naruto_newbie: T_T you're boring! ^ ^ guy three?!

guy 3: Please, I been free falln' all me life!

naruto_newbie: Awesome! girl one?

girl 1: Yes, only when i had to, when fighting back then...(sighs) old age really bites ass sometimes!

naruto_newbie: gald i'm still young! ^ ^ girl two?

girl 2: ...... ...... ............. . ..... . ....... .....

naruto_newbie: uh huh...oh that's right you don't have to worry about dying, hahahah! girl three? ^ ^

girl 3: Ofcourse, who hasn't, i've falled to the ground by a gaint tongue on some accounts!

naruto_newbie: well i'm afraid that concludes this day's show, join us next time, and please, WHO DO YOU CHOOSE!!!!!!^ ^
Chapter 4 by naruto_newbie
Author's Notes:
Okay here's the update, please enjoy, and yes more crack questions from classmates, who sadly aren't anime fans...*sighs*some quesitons from previous "shows" are reused.
Disclaimer: don't own the characters.

Last time...
Guy 1: Mugin (sp?) Samurai Champloo
Guy 2: Shippo Inuyasha Girl 1: Gen Kai (sp?) Yu yu hakusho
Guy3: Jin yu yu hakusho, I'm sorry if I did a horrid job on his accent, damn it, i can't write accents.
Girl 2: Rem from death note, hence the no talking...
Girl 3: Tsunade! Hell ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay thanks for guessing and reviewing, love ya! (Not really just exaggerating, but very grateful!)
naruto_newbie: ^ ^Welcome ya Bachelors and Bachelorets to today's show! ^ ^On the left we have three lovely women, and to the right some men that will love to look under your skirt...T_T with out a second thought... ^ ^I'm your host naruto_newbie! Now onto the show!

(Guys one through three speaking at the same time...) "Wear a mini-skirt!", "Bare my children", "You're pretty cute, care to date?! ^ ^"

naruto_newbie: Um...Dounuts?! (Throws a box of dounuts at the males, guy 1 grabs them and hugs them)

Guy 1: Heaven's gracious food, the most delicious fried anything! Yummy!

naruto_newbie: T_T surrounded by an idiot...no idiots...

Guy 2-3: "mini-skirt, must be mandatory, I’ll even date you if it's regulated...", "bare my children"!

naruto_newbie: do any of you know how old I am?!

Guy 1-3: Why does it matter? (naruto_newbie eye twitching)

naruto_newbie: Someone help...

Girl 2: I got it covered kid, I’ll take care of dounut boy...and impregnating women obsessed man...

Girl 3: I'll help you with all of them, (gun being cocked) so boys will you stop this perverseness towards this obviously now emotionally scared teen...?

Guy 3: Will you...mufhawhaaga! (Guys 1 and 2 shut guy 3 up...)

Guy 1: Guns are only a tool used to strike fear and pain in others...horrible tool...

naruto_newbie, Girl 2-3, and Guy 2: Then why do you have one!?

Guy 3: I've always had one...

naruto_newbie: Um...okay well onto the show!^ ^ First question of the night is... from (male) A.P. "What is your inner rock band?" An awesome question if you ask me! Go guy one you ancient cutie! ^ ^

guy 1: She's flirting with me...(goofy/stupid look plastered across face)... oh but anyways...a rock band....wow there hasn't been one of those for a while...hmm...I like anything, but I don't know many rock bands...but maybe Queen... yeah Queen a really old one I heard stories about...

naruto_newbie: That was long winded...you finished that box of dounuts already...T_T

guy 1: Yep, can I have more (on hands and knees if tail was there it would be wagging) Pweaseeeee?

naruto_newbie: Sure...just move far a way and away from anything that can get that nasty smell over here... I hate dounuts! Yuck!!!!!! (A box of dounuts appears magically, and naruto_newbie gives them to guy one) Guy two your turn! ^ ^

Guy 2: Only Rebels listen to rock bands...wait no...What's a rock band?

naruto_newbie: Great! Um... well too bad out of this list which would you listen too um...let's see...The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Pink Flyod, The Who, Queen, um... let's see...Deep Purple, Black Sabbith, Sound Garden, Metallica, ACDC, Van Halen, Jimi Hendrix Experience, Bob Dylan, Red Hot Chili Peppers, AFI, My Chemical Romance, Incubus, Thursday, Story of the Year, Blue October, Lost Prophets, and I can go on and on! So choose!

Guy 2: (blank face) You don't have a life, but a mini-skirt would bring some life... (Sound of a gun being cocked) (Gulping) um...let's see...uh...The Who?

naruto_newbie: Awesome, but why them?

Guy 2: I don't know WHO they are...

naruto_newbie: You must feel really special right about now...um... okay guy three, your turn just choose from those titles, 'cause I know you don't know any rock bands.

Guy 3: uh...Incubus!

naruto_newbie: Why?

Guy 3: an Incubus gets women...

naruto_newbie: (eye twitching) It rapes them, that's it dictionary time! (thirty seconds later...)
1: an evil spirit at one time thought to lie on persons in their sleep; especially: one thought to have sexual intercourse with sleeping women

So you picked it because it dealt with sex, more like rape, but you picked that band because the title pretty much means raping a sleeping woman!!! You are a sick man, a very sick man!

Girl 2-3: agree... (Dully stated)

Guy 2: You carry a dictionary around with you?

naruto_newbie: not always...I was looking up what a word meant, and...

Guy 1 & 2: she carries one with her where ever she goes...

naruto_newbie: I do not! Anyways we're getting off track, girls your turn!

Girl 1: What's a rock band? Lord *bleep*, never spoke of something such as that...

Guy 3: isn't she a bit young to be here...

naruto_newbie: enough out of you! ^ ^ please continue girl one!

Girl 1: If Lord *bleep*, doesn't know of such a thing does it really mater? Um...but a Lost Prophet sounds interesting...

naruto_newbie:...um... (Under breath) 'Burn! Burn for us, for them, for you; burn! Burn for the life that you choose...' (Coughing) um... well you really are stuck to him... ... has ever taken his armor off in front of you?! (Blushing)

Guy 3: WTF!!! O.o X_X (falls backward and hits the ground head first)

naruto_newbie: What I like stoic, cold, bastards! Except Naruaku, Orochimaru, and Sasuke, they just make my blood boil, especially Sasuke. Ugh I hate lord prissy pants! ^ ^ girl two your turn!

Girl 2: I actually do know what a rock band is, and I like Kiss and ACDC were pretty big for me back then... 'Highway to hell!'

naruto_newbie: Hell ya! Okay girl three?

Girl 3: Sadly I don't know of any rock bands... though from the titles you gave...The Beatles sound interesting, are they a big hit.

naruto_newbie: Yeah a British group...really popular, a lot of hits. Um…how about we go further with this question, eh? Well how about this, what would be the genre of your inner band? So like mine might be morbid, depressing, and well you guessed it, CRAZY! So guy one?

Guy 1: Hmm…Brings up the morals of non-violence and non-killing, how to look up a girls dress without her heel stomping your face, and finally it would deal with dounuts, lots and lots of dounuts! Oh and womanizing too!

naruto_newbie: -_-So ultimately you’re band would be crazy, perverted, serious, and dounut crazed, and womanizing? (Guy one nods vigorously)

Guy 2: Mini-skirts, all women wearing mini-skirts… and working to be on top…and womanizing

naruto_newbie: So perverted, persistent, and womanizing…okay… I see a pattern...Guy three? (Chagrining)

Guy 3: Womanizing…perverted since anything I had planned to say you’d take as perverted…and determined.

naruto_newbie: Hmm… well at least he did the question right… ^ ^ girl one your turn…

Girl 1: Um…loyalty, kindness, caring, and protecting!

naruto_newbie: For mister ‘I’m so stoic and deadly?’ OH… I can’t wait for him to be on the show! Ya! Okay Girl two?

Girl 2: Strong, independent, dark, and serious.

naruto_newbie: Hmm…sweet, love to hear your inner band play! Girl three?

Girl 3: Hmm…sharp, quick, responsible, guns…

naruto_newbie: …okay…well for our last question! What is your ideal date? Guy one?

Guy 1: Some cute and attractive as company. Dounuts would be nice, and she isn’t trying to get my bounty or telling me what my collateral damage was…

naruto_newbie: okay… (Eye twitching) guy two?

Guy 2: She has to have a mini-skirt on, needs to be good, or at least make things pleasant…some what intellectual, and sexy she’d have to be sexy…

naruto_newbie: Vain….oh well that’s what you get from the perverted cute ones… (Sighs)

Guy 2: Oh, thanks girly…

naruto_newbie: (eye twitching) did he just call me girly?!?

Guys 1-3, and Girls 1-3: Ah…calm down! (naruto_newbie calming down)

naruto_newbie: okay guy three? ^ ^

Guy 3: Well I think I get what a date is from what they’ve been saying, so uh…sake, an attractive girl, I mean woman, an interesting talk, then sex….

naruto_newbie: okay, girls?

Girl 1: Um…playing, talking, eating, uh…I don’t know what a date is…is it important?

naruto_newbie: you’re too innocent…Girl two?

Girl 2: Good company, attractive company, someone intellectual, dark, mysterious, and that’s about it…

naruto_newbie: be careful or you’ll ‘wake up in a ditch with someone screaming for you to put the lotion on your skin, or else you’ll get the hose again,’ some dark guys are bad for the health…

Girl 2: ya, ya…

naruto_newbie: Girl three?

Girl 3: Hmm…does it exactly matter, well good company, interesting date, comfortable talking, some drinks, flirting, doing something together and what not…

naruto_newbie: Okay that’s all for today! ^ ^ see you all next time! Bye



you’re welcomed to review.
Chapter 5 by naruto_newbie
Author's Notes:
okay here it is...sorry for the wait, school and what not...
disclaimer: don't own any of the shows are characters
Good luck!
Last time: guy one, Vash the Stampeed (love him!)from Trigun; guy two, Roy Mustang (Hell ya!) from FMA; and guy three Miroku! from Inuyasha! (heck ya, perverts!) Girl one, Rin from Inuyasha; gilr two, Shizuru (sp? Kuwabara's sister)from Yu Yu Hakusho; and girl three, Rizza(sp?)Hawkeye from FMA.

naruto_newbie: Okay welcome folks, to today's show! ^ ^ Today we have three mostly deadly women with us, and three randomly put on this guys, that really don't have much in common! *crikets, and long silence* Uh...well onto the show!^ ^

The first question is "After a long night what do you think about?" this was from K.M. Girl one you get to start us off!

Girl 1: Hmm...hope all this work will make me remotely more human.

naruto_newbie: okay...you work on that...lazy...Girl two?

Girl 2: Humph! Does it mater! Well hoping my horrible old sensei croaks, and/or contemplating over how lousy he was...

naruto_newbie: Okay I didn't want to here that! Geesh keep your afairs with that snake teacher of yours secert!

Girl 2: I didn't mean it like that! I meant the guy I might have slept with! Honestly, you're sick!

naruto_newbie: No, crazy neighbor class mate, and classmate who only listens when the words suicidal, durgs, date rape druggs, and death are mentione; are the sick/nasty ones! *panting from long sentence* Um...Girl three?

Girl 3: How many more days must I live with that spider controlling me, I don't care if I'm part of him, I just wish he'd leave me alone!

naruto_newbie: okay...um...Guy one?

Guy 1: Hn, do I have to answer this idiotic human question, really? *naruto_newbie nods* Hn. There better be an oppoinent worthy of my skill, that and *bleep* can't die till I kick his royal little ass.

naruto_newbie: um...okay...Guy tow?

Guy 2: OH! Has anyone seen my darling little girl *beep*!!!!! *takes out walet, pictuers fall to floor attached to wallet* Isn't she just so adoreable in that dress?! Oh and you won't believe the cuttest thing my little girl said...*continues to rant*

naruto_newbie: will someone shut him up!? I love him n' all but dang he's getting on my nerves!

Girls 1-3 (winds start to pick up , kunais are pulled out, and water comes from one woman)

naruto_newbie: He doesn't need to die agian! *the three woman sigh and put down there weapons* Uh Guy three?

Guy 3: ... *nothing there, nothing being said*

naruto_newbie: "Humans are amusing?!" Man you're sadistic!

Guy 3: ...... ...

naruto_newbie: *gasps* Well you know what you are a-a...a- I don't know, but...you suck! *sticks out tongue*

Guy 3: ... ..........

naruto_newbie: oh quit laughing! Oh Shut up, eat an apple...*apple apears out of nowhere, throws apple to where guy three is, and apple floats then disapears*

Guy 3: ... ...?

naruto_newbie: NO you can't have another apple! HA! *fumming still* *sighs* onto the next question! Would you rather read/watch a horror, action, or romance book/movie? Girl one, start us off!

Girl 1: Hmm...Horror.

naruto_newbie: okay...Girl two?

Girl 2: Action all the way! that or horror...

naruto_newbie: okay...Girl three?

Girl 3: Hmm? I only know of stories of history; not of horror, or action, and of course there's romance,but who reads that?

naruto_newbie: It was would you rather, so just pick one of hte three..

Girl 3: You can be annoying...well horror and action sound amusing.

naruto_newbie: OKay...guy one you're up, ya sexy shorty!

Guy 1: I'll pretend I didn't hear that comment. Nothing scares me, and humans make "action" movies so boring, though horror would probably make me laugh.

naruto_newbie: Uh huh...you don't get scared any more... cocky, irrashional...

Guy 1: Irrashional?!

naruto_newbie: OH shut it!*sticks tongue out again*

Guy 3: .....

naruto_newbie: was that sarcasm?! I don't need mature pills! I'm more mature than all the guys in my class...no offense M.W., and A.P.... that and I'm more mature than most of the girls in my grade too, so...

Guy 3: ....

naruto_newbie: Oh stop laughing you...Ugh! guy two start please before I break something!

Guy 2: Romance, love is such a beautiful thing, I can't wait, but I dread, the day when my little *beep* fines her first love...

naruto_newbie:*eye twitching* maybe he shouldn't have gone...Guy three? T_T

Guy 3: ...........

naruto_newbie: What do you mean you don't need to watch movies for entertainment?!

Guy 3: ...

naruto_newbie: Stop with the "humans are entertaining"! It's annoying!, you're annoying! Besides it's a "would you rather" so just pick one!

Guy 3: .....

naruto_newbie: I said pick one, not all of them! Ugh forget it, you're helpless!T_T

^ ^ the last question *mumbles "thank goodness, this will save my sanity* What is your ideal date? Like person you're dating... Girl one?

Girl 1: Hmm...I don't date much anymore, I don't really see the point, perhaps when I'm human... Well I suppose the man would need to be remotely attractive, and possibly in the military...

naruto_newbie: okay....girl two?

Girl 2: Hmm...attractive, strong, not afraid of me, doesn't think I'm insane, impressive, or big...

naruto_newbie: *coughing/gagging* EWWWW why do you think of that!? Ugh! okay well girl three?

Girl 3: I can't date, I don't date... but some strong attractive male, and he won't try to domainate me or anything like that.

naruto_newbie: okay...well guy one?

Guy 1: I don't date, but she'd have to be strong, a challenge to fight, itellecutaul (A/N:sp?) I don't care about looks.

naruto_newbie: Ya I have a chance...wait dang it! You said had to be good at fighting...poopy! *pouting* ^ ^ guy two?

Guy 2: I suppose she'd be pretty, smart, caring, loving, but my wife is perfect and I...

naruto_newbie: Date Show!!!!!! Ugh! okay Guy three?

Guy 3: ... ...

naruto_newbie: right...okay but apples can't be your date...

Guy 3: ... (not saying anything, really)

naruto_newbie: okay, silence...wow it's nice...*silence continues on...* Fine an apple can be you're date! Geesh!

Guy 3: ...^_^ (even though you can't see him)

naruto_newbie: okay...Well that's all the time we have for today's show...not really but, I'm keeping them to three questions! Well find out if you were right, the next time I update, good luck, and feel free to review!^ ^ and please folks no suicide attepmts if you don't get it, it just means I did a bad job... :P but thanks for reading!
Chapter 6 by naruto_newbie
Author's Notes:
here i go...well just so you know i'm not confident with the three girls but i'll do my best.
disclaimer: don't own the characters, or the shows they belong to.
last time:
Guy 1: Heie from YYH Girl 1: Sloth from FMA
Guy 2: Houghes from FMA Girl 2: Anko from Naruto
Guy 3: Ryuku from Death Note Girl 3: Kagura Inuyasha

hope it's all spelled right... onto the show...

naruto_newbie: Wellcome to the date show! and just a little comment, Yes it's snowed! finally! *coughing* i'm happy...^ ^ okay well we have three lovely wome-i mean men... I mean well two of them are completely gorgeous...wait no one of them is really hot! like super hot! uh never mind i'm scaring people.

Guys 1-3: Did you just insinuate that we're girls?

naruto_newbie: *gulping* uh...well two of you have long hair...though thoes are the hot ones...

Guy 1: Um...there went my reputation with making all women swoon *sighs* oh well.

naruto_newbie: i'm glad you died! muwahahahahaha! honestly the death sentence is never a good way to get rid of bad people, making them redeem them selves is much beter...sorry...that's out of my place, but you're a sick manipulative poopy head!

Guy 1: who says 'poopy head', honestly... and i thought that was your type...the evil, sadistic, bastards?

Guy 2-3: he has a point.

naruto_newbie: *glaring at guy 1 and 2* that's because Lord *bleep* and you Guy three are so cold and cute and hot and...

Guy 3: I'll kill you if you say anything else...

Guy 2: Have of what you said contridicted itself...

naruto_newbie: smart bast-i mean poopy heads! T_T

Girl 2 and 3: are you five?

naruto_newbie: hey! T_T
^ ^okay time for the first question. um...even though i was going to save this for the tenth batch i'll just say it now... if you were a fairy what kind woudl you be, and give the colors you'd be too? Girl one you get to start!

Girl 1: white and one that is alive and doesn't feed off of souls...

naruto_newbie: okay...Girl 2?

Girl 2: Uh...a fairy...um...fairies...what...never mind...um...are they like the plants?

naruto_newbie: um...i guess...though..no...the plants are what power...never mind...um...well what would you do if you could be somethign small and magical...and what color would it be?

Girl 2: Oh..well blue and white, and it would be able to stop this annoying, idiotic, perverted, imbecile from causing more damage our insurance will have to cover!

naruto_newbie: um...he's an idiot and a dounut lover, you can't forget that, and you love him!

Girl 2: Why would i love that...that...

naruto_newbie: denial... okay girl three?

Girl 2: but I'm no in love with that helpless pervert!

naruto_newbie: yes you are... girl three, and if you talk anymore i'll make them shut up you! Right guy two and three?

Guy 1: Why not ask me?

naruto_newbie: -_- i hate you, and you don't know her name, and you're supposed to be the smart person.

Guy 1: I know that, i was wondering why you didn't ask me, and why you don't like me?

naruto_newbie: I just don't *bleep* and *beep* and *buzz* are sooooooooo much better and cutter than you! well actually *buzz* is only cute when he gets the scar.

Guy 1: -_- is she serious? you know i can kill you.

naruto_newbie: but you dont' know my name! ohhhh beat that!
and girl three sorry, please go right ahead and answer it, and you can beat the shi-i mean crap out of guy 1 okay!?

Girl 3: you have problems... well perhaps...no colors, and can reserct the dead and kill *burp* uh...why was I cencored?

naruto_newbie: too big of a hint...um... and that's like a name, like i can't say what you are...i can't say you're a *fart* without being cencored.

Girl 3: *eye's twitching* you're an odd child...worse than my fool of a student...

naruto_newbie: he's so cute and short! ^ ^

Girl 3: Be happy he's not here to hear that...

naruto_newbie: ^ ^ ya...i'd be dead for sure...or deaf either one. oh great...T_T Guy one, it's your turn...joy...

Guy 1: so ethusiastic...well fairies are...

naruto_newbie: say girlly and you're dead, right girls one through three?

Girl 2: ya! i have guns and i know how to use them!

Guy 1: I'n not a sexist pig, like i'm sure you'd wish i was. I was going to say idiotic *sighs* uh...don't care for color red, and let's see can kill people to make a uto-

naruto_newbie: Guy two! go you cutie cross dresser...

Guy 2: I don't cross dress... and just because i have long hair that is finer than your hair-

naruto_newbie: what! oh no you didn't just say that! I give my hair to wigs for kids! that's why it's short! and people always ask to have my hair! geesh!

Guy 2: Uh huh...

naruto_newbie: and if anyone has the best hair here i has to be guy three! right? *hearts in eyes*

Guy 3: You disturb to a certain degree...

Guy 2: Yeah...you distrub me too...

naruto_newbie: what else is new...hmm...? anyways finish the question guy two.

Guy 2: Well green, and it controls plants and can manipulate people with it's intellucet (spelling?)

naruto_newbie: i htought...never mind... ^ ^ Go sexy! it's your turn!

Guy 3: I can kill you after this right? *naruto_newbie shakes her head* damn... well black i suppose, and it does mind games.

naruto_newbie: so it fuc-i mean screws your mind... um...? okay... what Onomatopoeia would you be? (spelling?) Girl one?^ ^

Girl 1: *swoosh*

naruto_newbie: ^ ^ that makes sense...so it's like an arrow going through the air...cool! girl two?

Girl 2: *BANG*

naruto_newbie: ^ ^oh like a gun! okay girl three?

Girl 3: *CLAP, SLAM*

naruto_newbie: ^ ^cool! okay T_T guy one?

Guy 1: *scrible, scrible, scrible*

naruto_newbie: that's lame... ^ ^ Guy two ya cutie!

Guy 2: *CRACK, SnaP*

naruto_newbie: slave driver!

Guy 2: Excues me?

naruto_newbie: um...never mind...maybe just a buggy thingy...

Guy 1: So literate...

naruto_newbie: go die, oh wait you did, and in the most pathetic way! Ha, Ha! *glaring* ^ ^ Guy three?

Guy 3: You have problems...*wooooh*

naruto_newbie: like wind, cool! you're so cool, and sexy, and heartless! *swaying and really happy look on face*

Guy 3: ... *backing away unnoticably*

naruto_newbie: okay the last question is a would you... Would you and a friend talk/write/im saying the other person wanted to bang this creepy person, and eat they're kids, and say a bunch of sick things that are so obsecen and vulgar they shouldnt' be repeated? ^ ^ Girl one?

Girl 1: No...that is very wrong...

naruto_newbie: Girl two? ^ ^

Girl 2: NO! that's just sick and wrong!

naruto_newbie: Girl three? ^ ^

Girl 3: You have no life... *sighs* no

naruto_newbie: you're probably right...^ ^ T_T guy one?

Guy 1: You and a friend have done this before havent' you?

naruto_newbie: what no! never!

Guy 2 & 3: she's lying...

naruto_newbie: stupid geniuses...i mean guy three you're not stupid you're awsome... Um... Guy one you haven't finished, and what's with the porn collection in your room?

Guy 1: I don't...oh...i don't read those... and no i don't

naruto_newbie: ya that's because you dont' have friends! oooh! *sticks tongue out* ^ ^ Guy two?

Guy 2: No, and who were you and your friend talking about?

naruto_newbie: NOne of your business! ^ ^ Guy three?

Guy 3: No...

naruto_newbie: okay well that's all the time for today! OH and sorry for the delay i lost the sheet that had all the batches of people on them... So who are they and who do you pick!?

sorry for spellign errors no spell check, and um...i hope i gave enough hints...may not have.. oh! i remember now! ehheheheh, i was a bit random in there not hyper but random when writing this... don't ask...i have problems...
Chapter 7 by naruto_newbie
Author's Notes:
School is evil but important, and i hate eyes for some reson now...

disclaimer: don't own any of the shows or it's characters.
last time:
Guy 1 Raito DEATH NOTE Girl 1 Kikyo INUYASHA
Guy 2 Kurama YYH Girl 2 Maril TRIGUN
Guy 3 Itachi NARUTO Girl 3 Ed's Teacher FMA
Sorry i did a really bad job at explaining the characters in last ch. *sighs* Also I'm sorry if i spelled any names also i'm sorry but i don't know Ed's teacher's name *sighs* i don't watch FMA that often, and i tend to forget most names.

on to the show.

naruto_newbie: Hello to this boring horrible date show... *sighs* Because of my limited knowledge of anime/mangas and that most shows I've watched there seems to be a ton more guys than girls - tonight there will only be three guys, and no girls. -_-

Well I should be happy about having these pretty perverted guys on the show, right? *sighs* Well at lest one's hot... so time to smile... *gives a half smile* Here's the question... Guy one, and guy three would you give up smoking for the love of your life? and Guy two would you quit reading porn for your love of your life?

Guy one you start.

Guy 1: Why are you depressed? You know you should cheer up! Though giving up smoking...why could you say killing?

naruto_newbie: Becuase you already gave that up and you died due to it! Do you know how much me and my brother cried, 'cause you just left her! How could you do that?!

Guy 1: You're obviously emotional right now...

naruto_newbie: I'm not... -_- what ever just answer the question precher...

Guy 1: Well I suppose, though not really. I just wouldn't smoke around her or the 'kids'.

naruto_newbie: Oh, that was so funny when she was talking about the baby! Ah I just loved that one... ^ ^

Guy 1-3: You smiled!

naruto_newbie: Yup -_-...*sighs* okay Guy two?

Guy 2: Would I give up reading porn? Are you crazy?! Wait that was a bad question... no, unless she wouldn't mind me being really really hor-

naruto_newbie: That's very nice! ^ ^ not really, ya perverted scarecrow!

Guy 3: Where did you get that?

Guy 1 & 2 and naruto_newbie: *sweat drop* idiot...

Guy 3: What?! ... OH! *nervous smile and luagh. pulls out a cig. and lights it*

naruto_newbie: NO SMOKING! Get out, get out! I can't stand second hand smoke! GET OUT NOW!

Guy 1-3: *gulps, and backs away*

Guy 3: *puts cig. out and fans smoke away from enraged pycho lady* um... is it my turn? *naruto_newbie nods while glaring* Um... well if you were my girlfriend yes...or *bleep*... man she's got a scary aim, oh and *beep*'s daughter, she's strong, but strangely...

naruto_newbie: I'd hope you weren't my boyfriend, can't stand perverts who agree that all women should where mini-skirts. Now on to the next question... *sighs* Okay... What would be your reaction if you were told that you'd die in the next five minutes? This question is from a friend who's obsessed with Mamimi from FLCL.

Guy 1-3: What's FLCL?

naruto_newbie: A weird show, that has some perverted parts in it...though I guess it's not that bad, just really random and strange.

Guy 1-3: Like you?

naruto_newbie: *glaring* Well Guy one go!

Guy 1: Oh well... I'm already dead, but I'd have another cig-

naruto_newbie: Smokings bad for you...

Guy 1: I know, but don't care... I would also look back on the sins I've made and try to do something noble to redemee myself, or kiss *beep* goodbye if i could.

naruto_newbie: Oh that's cute... really that is. Okay Guy two?

Guy 2: Act calm read my porn book, go to the memorial site, and try to enjoy things; or attempt something insane and suicidle.

naruto_newbie: Okay... well you do that...you pervert, though the mysterious and the assumed attractiveness are good qualities.

Guy 2: Why thank you...

naruto_newbie: Yup... okay guy three?

Guy 3: Oh well...hmm... smoke one more time, do something suicidal like groping *plop*, and um... maybe panic a little..

naruto_newbie: Well atleast you're truthfull...

Guy 1 & 2: Oh I'd grope someone too!

naruto_newbie: *eye twitching* perverts... *sighs* okay the final question, yeah ^ ^.... What would be your ideal girl/guy to date?

Guy 1: Hmm... funny, attractive, entertaining....

naruto_newbie: Not going to question what your perverted mind meant by 'entertaining'... *sighs* guy two?

Guy 2: It sounds to me like it's your mind that's perverted. And my ideal date would have to be strong, intellegant, able to keep a conversation going, somewhat perverted, independnet, strong willed, but not scary like *bop*... oh and has nice brests and a nice bottom and attractive...

naruto_newbie: And it was so noble up untill the body parts... *sighs* and I'm not perverted!-much... Guy three?

Guy 3: Attractive, will sleep with me, can keep a conversation going, doesn't mind that I'm in the military...

naruto_newbie: Pervert! Okay well that's all... and now well...it doesn't matter... Good night, and good bye. Pick from these dreamy albeit perverted men, and who are they? Bye, bye for now... *sighs*

Guy 1: Make sure she doesn't have any sharp objects with her!

naruto_newbie: I'm not dpressed! Just a bit.... what's the word... oh screw it! I'm not going to cut myself, though thank you for worrying, you and dounut boy are my fav's from that show... um... are we still rolling?
...
Shoot! um.. Bye!
Chapter 8 by naruto_newbie
Author's Notes:
discalimer: don't own. NO SPELL CHECK, SO REALLY BAD SPELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last time:
Guy 1: Wolfwood from Trigun
Guy 2: Kakashi from Naruto
Guy 3: Havoc from Full Metal Alchemist.
thanks for reading, and or revieiwng!


naruto_nebie: Welcome to the date show! We have three um...indifferent, smart guys with us, and sadly no girls, again.... *sighs* well on to the show-

guy 2: You look like you were scrubbing floors...

naruto_newbie *glares at Guy 2* Just because your cute and like the only one that lived in the show...doesn't mean... *mumbles* wait were was i going with tha...

guy 3: Idiot...human...

guy 2: Huh... what on...

guy 1: great a *splash*...

guy 2: but...those don't exists... *swoop* do, but not *splash*

guy 3: then explain why i'm here...and of course *swoop* live, i can kill...

naruto_newbie: Hello! show!

guy 1-3: ...

naruto_newbie: Okay guy 2, i've spent six or seven hours scrubbing the stupid basement floor, but how did you know...?

guy 2: jeans wet at the knees suggesting that you were on your knnes on of wet surface, you keep rolling your wrists showing that they are in discomfort probably from weight being put on them, and three you smell like cleaning chemicals...

naruto_newbie: T_T maybe that's why i'm light headed...oh well i'm still excited for our puppy! ya! ^ ^ okay first question. What are some characteristics you look for in a girl? Guy 1, you cute racoon!^ ^

guy 1: call me that again and you'll die... what kind of girl... I don't date... *naruto_newbie holds up a picture*

guy 2: You were drunk when you wore that panda suit right, it looks like you were....

guy 1: I'll kill you both... *directs death glare at both guy 2 and naruto_newbie, and a killing aura surrounds guy 1*

naruto_newbie: Answer the question, or i'm sending it to your sister and the pink thing that goes after mr. prissy pants whose on steroids.

guy 1: *glare now directed only at naruto_newbie* strong, smart, not you...doesn't whine, not you, not you, not you, not you.

naruto_newbie: *frowns* No fair you dont' even give me a chance! to think i used to think you were cute! You need a girlfriend, or a hug! Meanie head panda!

guy 1: PANDA! Oh your dead...

naruto_newbie: Ha! um... wait why aren't they putting you in a straight jacket!?

guy 2 & 3: He killed them.

*either guy 2 or 3 sends lightening like attack at the attack guy 1 sent to naruto_newbie. naruto_newbie fawns over said guy hwo sent lightening like attack*

naruto_newbie: now for guy 2! ^ ^

guy 2: doesn't mind what i do for a living, doesn't mind all the toys, puzzles and what not i have, doesn't mind that i may die, can carry on an intellecutal conversation, nice, kind, pretty to some degree...

naruto_newbie: there's a hope! sweet...*trails off as guy 2 adds 'and not you...'* T_T do all of you hate me?! *frowns agian* ^ ^ guy 3!

guy 3: attractive, knows her place, will be a good mate, will birth good p- *interrupted by a sudden scream looks over sees guy 1 strangling naruto_newbie*


*finally they got guy 1 away from trying to kill naruto_newbie because naruto_newbie called him 'panda', 'racoon', and 'cute', 'needs a hug', 'hugable', and 'cutie'.*

guy 3: won't complain, doesn't whine, and.... i don't really care about much else...

naruto_newbie: Yes there's a hope with the sadistic bastard type! sweet! ^ ^ um... okay...come one questions...questions...

SARAH: do nudest teen boys look at girls with clothes on? if you buy a piece of land, do u own it all the way to the core of the earth? how can darth vader talk and breathe at the same time? if you were a pastor and you were getting married, would you do it yourself, or hire someone else? do u need a silencer if you are going to shoot a mime? if quizes are quizical, then what are tests? why do people say an alarm clock is going off, when it really is going on? why doesnt glue stick to the inside of the bottle? do penguins have knees? what would cheese say if it got it's picture taken? is it legal to name your kid anonymous? if corn oil is made from corn, and vegitable oil is made from vegitables, then what is baby oil made from? if your in hell and your mad at someone, what do u say to them? do u need a silencer if you are going to shoot a mime? if pringles are 'so good that once you pop, you cant stop' then why do they come with resealable lids? why do hotdogs come in packs of 8 when the buns come in packs of 10? if the pope goes to the bath room, is it concitered holy crap?

naruto_newbie: SARAH! NO! omgosh, your catholic, honestly!!

guy 3: Your friend is so...thought provoking...

naruto_newbie: tell me about it... *sighs* she's so weird.

guy 1-3: You dont's say...

naruto_newbie: Hey! okay gotta get a question... um... you guys okay with generic questions?

guy 1-3: "sure," "if it'll get me out of here faster", "...I suppose"

naruto_newbie: where would you take a person on a date?

guy 1: to look at the sunset over the desert, and resturant.

naruto_newbie: aw... ^ ^ guy 2?

guy 2: hmm... i haven't been on a date, i've been too busy, but dinner, movie, maybe shopping....

naruto_newbie: cool... guy 3?

guy 3: what's dating? is it like courting or mating?

naruto_newbie: You may be my type but you know so little about the present time... *sighs* there went another fake dream guy... okay um next quesiton... Have youe ever thought of jumping off the top of a building?

guy 1: I have...who hasn't...?

guy 2: I havent'... and i don't believe i've thought of doing it either...

guy 3: You've never jumped off a building? what's wrong with you?

guy 2 & naruto_newbie: *sweat drop* are you serious...?

naruto_newbie: okay that's it for the show! who are these cute, guy 1 don't kill me! um... guys? and which do you chooose!? by the way a friend of my really did just start giving me a bunch of weird quesitons so... though i did ask her to so...nvm.

oh, um.. for some reason I can't respond to any reivews i get for the various fanfic's i've posted up here, and maybe i'm missing something, but i can't figure out how to respond to said reveiws. could someone help me?
Chapter 9 by naruto_newbie
Author's Notes:
Okay here it is...I have something to say at the end of this chapter, so please read it...
Disclaimer: don't own any of the anime/manga in this; they belong to their respective publishers and creators.
last time:
Guy 1: Gaara from Naruto
Guy 2: Near/N from Death Note (I did a bad job on that one... )
Guy 3: Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha
You were very close Oni_Chan! Good job! ^ ^


naruto_newbie: Okay time for the show! Today we have three stupid, short tempered guys with us today!

Guys 1-3: "Who you calling so short you can't see them through a magnifying glass?!" "Who's short tempered, and an idiot!?" "Who you calling a idiot! I'm not an idiot, believe it!"

naruto_newbie: *sighs* well they're in denial...

Guys 1-3: What?!!!

naruto_newbie: And tonight we have three beautiful, nice girls with us ^ ^ *has completely ignored guys 1-3 and their rambling* Okay so on to the show! Do you like to fight and what weapon might you use? Guy one, you short tempered cutie!

Guy 1: *eye twitching and backing away* uh.... Oh yes I love fighting... and I use a sword.

naruto_newbie: sweet! Okay guy two? ^ ^ ya cute shrimp ^ ^!

Guy 2: WHAT?!!!! DON'T CALL ME SHRIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *silently fuming for a while, then sighs* I like fighting, I like fighting hand to hand, but I don’t want to kill...

Guy 1: wimp...

Guy 2: What?!

Guy 3: So what if he doesn't want to kill anyone!

naruto_newibe: Okay break it up! Guy 3 your up, Hun! ^ ^

Guy 3: Finally! Of course I love fighting! Who doesn’t!?

Girl 3: uh…I-I don’t, I don’t approve of violence…

Girl 2: I don’t really care too much for it, but a girl needs to know how to protect herself…I think… heheheh! ^ ^

naruto_newbie: Ya! Um… well how do you like to fight guy 3?

Guy 3: Oh well hand to hand, or using *bop*^ ^, yep!

naruto_newbie: Okay, well girls your up! ^ ^

Girl 1: Oh well I’ll fight, and I love using weapons, any kind of weapon will do, and *sloop flop*.

naruto_newbie: cool! Okay girl two? ^ ^ by the way I’m sorry to hear about what that jerk, stupid idiot did…

Girl 2: Huh… OH it’s okay… *teary eyed* I just gotta keep going, yep! He wouldn’t want me to cry, nope… *suddenly smiles* Yep, I fight, I use a gun, It’s kinda big…and it has lots of rounds ^ ^, except I don’t use it that often, at least not when Mr. *blop* and Mr. *folp* were around… *gives a sad smile*

naruto_newbie: I’m so sorry… um… oh yeah, girl three?

Girl 3: I don’t fight, I find violence bad, and even if I did I wouldn’t be able to do much… at least I don’t think I could… I can heal people but not much else…make the room colder too I guess…

naruto_newbie: oh okay… well then again if anyone hurt you your brother would kick their as-butt… um…

Girl 3: You know my brother?! Where is he? *1

naruto_newbie: He’d kill me. Um... onto the next question! ^ ^ If you could one wish what would it be? Guy one?

Guy 1: Hmm… that I would finally kill that sick son of bitch, *rumble*; or that that I was full fledged *boom*. *2

naruto_newbie: I would think the later would be more important, that way you might be able to kill him easier…. Oh well… Guy two? ^ ^

Guy 2: Hmm…? I must have fallen asleep from your horrible hosting skills…*trails off because naruto_newbie is giving him a death glare* Um…okay…well to restore my and my brother’s body back, though wishes aren’t real no mater how much you wish they’d come true… *sighs*

naruto_newbie: Um… okay… I would think you’d wish your *flop* never died… but okay… guy three?

Guy 1: Wait, but you never said you could wish for such a thing?! Dead is dead! Their gone!

naruto_newbie: … Guy three?

Guy 3: Oh well, to become either *DOOM* or become so strong that *fwoom* would have to come back and know I’m stronger than him and his fancy eyes, believe it!

naruto_newbie: Really? That’s all, what about wishing a certain *boom* never came to your village, or that your parents never died… I mean honestly… *shakes head*

Guy 3: oh yeah…heheheheh….

naruto_newbie: Okay, girls?

Girl 1: Hmm… I don’t really know… maybe for my teammate to notice me…?

naruto_newbie: cool… girl two?

Girl 2: For Mr. *flop* was still alive…

naruto_newbie: … … … girl three?

Girl 3: For my brother, or for my family to be together, or maybe for no more violence…

naruto_newbie: *shrugs* okay… last question… hmm… what would you do on a date?

Guy 1: What’s a date…oh wait *topple* told me what that was… hmm… that’s stupid who would date… *sighs* I guess do something she likes to do, or what is that word? Um… do something romantic…yuck…

naruto_newbie: Aww… you’re so cute!! No girl could resist those ears! Aww…!

Guy 1-3: *start to back away*

naruto_newbie: Okay guy two you kinda sexy shorty!

Guy 2: What did you call me!?! *fuming with vein pulling in head*

naruto_newbie: kind a sexy? *Guy 2 blushes and calms down, mutter ‘I’m not… at least she didn’t say ‘cute’’*

Guy 2: I don’t have time to date, but maybe dinner, or something…

naruto_newbie: cool. Guy 3?

Guy 3: Hmm… maybe to the ramen stand, and um… do something romantic, maybe even *blushing, and drooling*

naruto_newbie: You’ve been around that man way too much! *eye’s twitching* um girls?

Girl 1: Hmm… dinner, doing something romantic I guess…

naruto_newbie: girl two?

Girl 2: Dinner, drink some whisky, um… do something fun, and just have a fun time with him! ^ ^

naruto_newbie: cool girl three?

Girl 3: What is it that *kablam*-kun does with me… it’s the movie theater, right? Um... and dinner, and hmm… I don’t know...

naruto_newbie: cool, okay well that’s all for tonight!



Key:
*1, okay I’ve never finished seeing this anime/manga so I dunno if um… well I’ve just never finished it.
*2, also haven’t finished that one….


Okay, I don’t know how many people even read this, and don’t really care, but this is something that’s easy to update, so I’m saying this on this. Here it is….

Currently I am in soccer, which takes up a lot of my time, and we just got a puppy so she takes up the rest of that time, and I have homework to do as well. So I have barely any time to do any stuff here, which sucks ‘cause I love reading fanfics. So…*sighs* I’ll try to only update stuff on weekends unless it’s way too hectic around… so that’s my message.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=2479