TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 3] LikedPrinter


Summary: Captured by Itachi! Now physically and emotionally linked to the feared Missing-Nin, Sakura unwillingly joins Akatsuki. There is so much more than ice to the elder of the Uchiha. Rating WILL change, due to later chapters. You have been warned.
Rating:
Category: Orphan
Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 9 Completed: No
Words: 55374 Read: 12132
Published: 17/02/06 Updated: 15/02/09



1. Accidental Akatsuki by antilogicgirl [Reviews - 2] Liked (3305 words)
Hn. Here's my first fic where Sakura is with anyone other than Naruto or Sasuke. I got the idea for this tonight, while thinking about certain aspects of chakra production. If you really want to know about it, PM me, and I'll drabble about it all you want. For right now, let me say this: Sakura's angsty. Itachi's his usual aloof self, except for slight hentai tendencies. So, if anybody's OOC, please forgive me. It's been a while since I read the manga or watched the anime. So...warnings? For this chapter, not really. There's mild language, and slight hentai behavior. AND SPOILERS FOR SOME OF THE LATEST CHAPTERS OF THE MANGA. Other than that, just sit back and enjoy Sakura's angst. I know I do. She's fun.

Legal Stuffiness: I don't own Naruto, or any characters therein. Masashi Kishimoto, sole proprietor, owns it all. And I'm apparently his slave, as well.

As usual, I'm too lazy to learn to use the html tags, so [ text ] will indicate thoughts, k?
2. Doggie Treats by antilogicgirl [Reviews - 0] (6095 words)
Hello, again. Second chapter for you! Sakura is now rooming with Itachi...Hn. Warnings for this chapter? Kisame might be a little OOC. I can't tell, since he never really says much in the manga/anime. So if he is, I apologize. For once, I'm actually trying to keep this to character. If my love of OOCness starts to show, lemme know so I can correct it. Other warnings: Hentai Itachi thoughts, hentai Kisame (slight), mild language, and hentai Sakura (oh, no! But it's ok. She's at least trying to restrain herself). Oh, and I know that everyone being hentais is probably a shade OOC, but everyone--don't try to deny it--has that side of themselves. And hey, let's face it. Itachi + collar + leash + Sakura = bondage. Sorry. That just occurred to me. -narrows eyes- You guys are probably hentais too! hehe. That's ok.

Legal Stuffiness: I don't own Naruto or any of the characters therein. Masashi Kishimoto is sole proprietor, and apparently, I'm his slave, too.
3. What A Demon Fears by antilogicgirl [Reviews - 0] (4589 words)
Yay! Third chapter finished! This one's not quite as long as the last one, but it's got a lot going on. Warning: Sakura's in trouble of a different sort. You'll see. I just wanted to warn you. Things to have fun with in this chapter: spacy Itachi, Naruto's ANBU exam, and (oh, no!) Sakura's first kiss... Also, I just wanted to say that I have no idea of Yamato's rank, but if he's not an ANBU captain, I'm sorry. It's been months since I read the chapter of the Manga that introduces him.

Legal Stuffiness: I do not own Naruto or any of the characters therein. Kishimoto Masashi, sole proprietor. And, I'm apparently his slave as well.

As usual, I'm too lazy to learn how to use the html tags. Just keep in mind that when you see [text] it represents thoughts.

There's a teenie-weenie flashback in this chapter, and that's denoted by

***
text
***

Enjoy, and keep in mind that next chapter might have a higher rating.
4. Fear, Blood, Seduction by antilogicgirl [Reviews - 0] (5518 words)
A/N: Okay. Here's chapter 4. I wrote this at school, and my cheeks were burning nearly the entire time, hoping no one would look at the screen. Geesh. And, don't kill me for the end of this chapter. Warnings and fun stuff all in one: Kisame, for what it's worth, may be OOC (I have no way of knowing), SMUT...of course, BLOOD...lots of it, angst (and lots of it), a sulky Naruto/Pakkun fight...oh, just read it! Thank you for your reviews!

Legal Stuffiness: I don't own Naruto or any of the characters therein. Kishimoto Masashi, sole proprietor, and he owns my soul, too.
5. Waking From the Dream by antilogicgirl [Reviews - 0] (8265 words)
Hello again. Here's chapter 5 for you. There's plenty of action, and crazy emotional roller-coaster like things! Warnings? Oh, yeah. Like I said, there's the emotional thing, there's also the second half of the little lemony thing in this chapter. Blood, mild language, and lots of angst and disturbed Sakura. Ohter than that, I would say the only things you need to watch out for are the crazy bits of fight-scene I have in there. I'm not very good at writing action, but you'll get the picture. Oh. I have one thing to say other than all that. Because of this story, I don't really like Itachi that much anymore. But then again, it was all my doing, so I guess that would make me the sadistic one, right?

Okay. Formatting~! or not. I'm too lazy to learn the tags. So, when you see [text] = thoughts "text" = speech and //text// = Kyuubi thoughts.

Legal Stuffiness: I do not own Naruto, or any of the characters therein. Kishimoto Masashi, sole proprietor, and he owns my soul.
6. Who Do You Love? by antilogicgirl [Reviews - 0] (9057 words)
Ooookay. Here's something I've been wanting to get off of my chest for quite a while.

I DO NOT WRITE THIS STUFF FOR YOU PEOPLE!

Ahem. Now that I've gotten my uncivilized comment out of the way, here's the civilized one:

The reason I write fan fiction is because I get an idea in my head, and if I don't get it out, it drives me bonkers. I don't do requests, because they're not my best work. I don't respond well to threats, as you might well imagine, so sorry, darling. If you threaten to stop reading, that would be your loss.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings, and if you don't read until the end, you might miss something that would ultimately be worth it. This is coming from someone who has read over 400 stories, some of which were on topics that disturbed me so badly I had trouble sleeping. But I admire the writing.

So, yeah. I don't write for anyone but myself. You guys getting to read it and tell me what you think is a good thing, but please, refrain from commenting on things like how you don't like the current pairing.

I HAVE NO COMPUCNTION WHATEVER IN REGARDS TO CHARACTER DEATH, TURNING IT YAOI ON A WHIM, OR JUST MAKING SOMEONE ACT OUT OF CHARACTER.

In closing, I am not a performing monkey, so don't treat me like one.

Legal Stuffiness: I don't own Naruto, or any of the characters therein. Kishimoto Masashi, sole proprietor.

Format notes: (text)= Inner Sakura [text]= thoughts //text//=Itachi's voice (inside/outside of her head)
7. Betrayed by antilogicgirl [Reviews - 0] (3551 words)
Ho, ho. It's been a long time since I updated, no? Well, here's a short chapter, but boy...it's a bit hot in here...um...yeah. Anyway, I hope you like it. Hentais will love this chapter, but maybe not so much if you're an Ita/Saku fan. Sasu/Saku and Naru/Saku fans will rejoice. And before you get your minds in the gutter, I did not, and will never put those three together in a threesome. That would be...odd. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy Sakura's weakness...and Itachi's evildoing.

Legal Stuffiness: I do not own Naruto or any of the characters therein. Kishimoto Masashi, sole proprietor, and he owns my soul.
8. Homecoming by antilogicgirl [Reviews - 1] Liked (12002 words)
Okay. This chapter took forever, is more than two times longer than any of the others, and I must say was a kick in the head to write. I'm going to do a duck and cover right now, and hope that no one tries to assassinate me. This chapter is a lot more light-hearted than some of the others, but that's mainly due to Naruto and Sasuke. Things to watch out for: the time skip (six years, people, so don't get all confused), Itachi's evil tendencies, surprises galore, a drunken Naruto (with a hangover later, just to be fun), and lots, lots more.

Ah, yes. there's a flashback. It's marked by this ------***------- both before and after it...

Legal Stuffiness: I do not own Naruto or any of the characters therein. Kishimoto Masashi, sole proprietor, and he owns my soul.
9. Living the Dream by antilogicgirl [Reviews - 0] (2992 words)
I cry. This has been put in the "orphan" category...but I guess that's what happens when you're gone for as long as I have been, right? Ah, well. Here's the second-to-last chapter of Dog Days. Once this one is wrapped up, I can go putting up the newer chapters of all my other stuff.