TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 65] LikedPrinter


Summary:

(Takes place in present day.) Fraternal twins Naruto and Sakura are new to Konoha High, but already they're fitting in without problems.

Well, maybe a few problems.

There's Sasuke, Naruto's chemistry partner. Naruto absolutely despises this guy...but why is it that whenever Sasuke gets near, his heart starts pounding?

Sakura's got some problems of her own. Her assistant teacher, Kenshin Arisaka, is acting strangely around her... almost as if he's in love with her. Sakura thinks this is absolutely ridiculous, but the thought is at the back of her mind...and it's bugging the heck out of her. Will Kenshin's quiet affections melt her heart?

A possible queer. A possible lolita.

The fun's just getting started.


Rating: 15
Category: Alternate Universe & Crossovers > High School Fics, Het Romance > Fluff, General Fiction > Naruto Shippuuden, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto
Characters: All
Genres: Romance
Warnings: OOC, Yaoi
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 29 Completed: Yes
Words: 45955 Read: 49291
Published: 05/05/09 Updated: 18/07/09



Story notes:

Hi! It's me...

Okay, this is my first yaoi. I'm not really a yaoi fan, to tell you the truth: I'm a die-hard NaruSaku fan. But don't prejedge me, wise guys-- I'm up for the challenge!

The only yaoi pairingĀ I like is KuroFai from "Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle." Great pairing. Canon, actually, and my One True Pairing!!!!!! Besides Sakura and Syaoran. Does anyone else like Tsubasa?

Okay, each chapter will be written in a different character's point of view. It will most likely alternate between Naruto and Sakura.

I think that's it... oh yeah. Criticism is appreciated, as is compliments. Suggestions are always taken seriously. Also, I'm working harder on adding more detail.

Thnks, everyone!!!!!

1. New Students (Wow, what a boring title...) by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 8] Liked (2181 words)
Read and Review!!!!!!
2. The Arisaka Fan Club by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 3] Liked (1938 words)

We're reading Shakespeare in English class right now. I've played Helena the lover and Titania the Fairy Queen so far.

This chapter was a lot of fun to write... <3

Sorry that the text is so small... I don't quite know what happened...


3. Fair by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 3] Liked (2573 words)
Ahh, what an enjoyable chapter. This was fun. Especially the interaction between Naruto and Sasuke. Fun, fun, fun.
4. What I've Done by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 2] Liked (753 words)

I'm having a lot of fun dreaming up new chapters for Sakura and Kenshin. They make a nice pair-- six years age difference is kinda cool too. My auntie and uncle are 13 years apart. Age doesn't matter when you're in love!

This is how I imagine Kenshin Arisaka (minus the funky outfit, naturally):

http://srv0110-05.oak1.imeem.com/g/p/095a4c1ab46e1e0845bc9c1cb187a8ec_web.png

http://media.photobucket.com/image/aram%20merupuri/Akasari01/aram2.jpg

 

 


5. One Glass of Wine by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 3] Liked (1382 words)
The stuff about the wine is true, y'all.
6. Naruto's Guilt by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 2] Liked (791 words)
I'm starting to wonder if this is a good idea or not. Oh well-- we'll see how this goes over. It's quite dramatic, isn't it?
7. Tripping, Breaking Your Nose, and Wondering What Happened by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 1] Liked (2151 words)
From Arisaka-sensei's POV.
8. Naruto and Sasuke by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 2] Liked (2495 words)
:)
This is the chapter you SasuNaru fans have been waiting for...just kidding. But it's still SasuNaru.
9. Truth by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 2] Liked (3300 words)
There's a reason I chose the name "Kenshin." You'll see... :)
Also, parents can either be a help or a hinderance to a story. They're hard for me to work with... *sweatdrop*
Also, sorry about how thoughts aren't italicized or anything...my computer's being a jerk...
10. The Warmth That Slipped From His Palm (aka Every Second Counts When I Am With You) by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 3] Liked (1940 words)
I'm throwing you guys a curveball! By the way...the song used in here is "Every Little Counts" by New Order. It became famous because the singer starts cracking up when he's singing. Listen to the song-- it's good. And it's a pretty good SasuNaru song.
Kisses,
Sarah-hime
11. Just Her Teacher by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 1] Liked (2066 words)
I really like dramatic moments, don't I? Was this chapter bad?
What do you think sunshine smells like?
12. Phone Call by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 1] Liked (381 words)
Was this a pointless sort of chapter...? >_
13. Snow Cones and Stalkers by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 2] Liked (2119 words)
A SasuNaru moment-- this one's for ChicagoIsCalling7 and iheartnotebooks123. Love you two, and thank you!
I know that there are more readers that give awesome reviews...and there's one in particular that I'm dedicating a KenSaku moment to. :) Because I am the wonderful Sarah-hime!
14. Sasuke, the Strategist by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 2] Liked (230 words)
The first chapter from Sasuke's point of view. I want to make him smart-- thinking things through in a matter of seconds. That's the kind of person I think he is, and that's the kind of person I wish I could be.
Also, I think he cares about Sakura more than most people can tell. Because she's the precious sister of his Naruto.
There, i said it. "HIS Naruto."
And anything that's important to Naruto is important to Sasuke. Or something to that effect.
15. I Love Her by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 3] Liked (2007 words)
This chapter is dedicated to Miki Everless, who says that the love between Sakura and Kenshin is "addicting." Thank you, Miki! This one's for you!
16. The Dress by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 2] Liked (1962 words)
I liked this chapter-- especially the two fan girls. Ha ha, they are so wonderfully stupid.
17. It Gives Me Thrills to Wind You Up. by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 2] Liked (683 words)
Ha ha ha. Good interaction scene. It reminds me almost of KuroFai... KuroFai is my OTP, y'know, so no disrespect or you'll answer to me, y'hear?!
18. To Leave Behind, or to Be Left Behind by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 2] Liked (1570 words)
Sakura's insecurity revealed. I tried to put in there the possessiveness I feel for a boy I've liked for a long time that has a girlfriend whom he's hopelessly devoted to. Yes, Sarah-hime has her share of sadness too.
This chapter is for Miki Everless, who finally has her answer as to how Sakura feels about her Sensei.
19. Closer Than Being Next to Me... by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 2] Liked (2044 words)
I loved the interaction between Naruto and Sasuke in this-- I hope you all enjoy it, too.
20. Throughly On Top of the World by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 1] Liked (2314 words)
Ha ha ha, I loved this chapter! What a crazy chapter-- lots of stuff happening at once. Can you keep up? MWA HA HA!
Kisses,
Your Favorite Princess, Sarah-hime
21. She Turns Me Inside-Out by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 1] Liked (262 words)
Aww, Kenshin, it's okay! I'm here for you, Kenshin, I'm here for you!
This chapter is for the wonderful Miki Everless, to whom I owe eternal servitude for adding me to her unfinished favorites list, at the very top, no less. :D I am in nirvana!
Kisses, and a thousand to Miki,
Sarah-hime
22. You're The Only Reason by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 2] Liked (1139 words)
The song was random. I don't even know where it came from... *sweatdrop*
All my reviewers have disappeared. It's made me very sad.
Hey, I'm reading this awesome fic, and you've GOTTA check it out! See, I'm real picky and critical of fics, so if I say it's good, then it is GOOD. It's "A Vampire Rose" by Crimson Lily. It rocks-- you've gotta check it out!
Kisses,
Sarah-hime
23. Wonderful Tonight by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 4] Liked (2281 words)
This is the chapter that Kensaku fans have been waiting for-- no joking you.
24. Heaven by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 2] Liked (2237 words)
I just want everyone to know that everything that happens is happening for a reason, okay?
It is 6:05 Monday morning on July 13th, 2009. I am leaving for a trip today and won't be back until Friday-- and that's why I'm posting as much as I can in this time. Because I love you guys. And remember...everything happens for a reason in my stories, okay?
25. Kenshin by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 1] Liked (1793 words)
Remember what I said last chapter? Everything I do, I do for a reason. You'll see. If you don't like the direction this is going, then too bad. It sucks for you. But in the end, this princess will solve everything.
Also, who remembers what Kenshin's name means? If you don't, it means "modest truth." Just so you know.
Kisses,
Sarah-hime
26. I'm Sorry by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 2] Liked (461 words)
This story is almost over, everyone! Only a few more chapters, and then an epilogue. I hope everyone's enjoying it...I hope the ending is satisfying...I hope you'll continue to support me...and I hope you'll stick with me for my next fic!
Kisses,
Sarah-hime
27. Only Sasuke by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 1] Liked (299 words)
This is...the second to last chapter, I think. They're gonna be short and sweet, but the epilogue will be a little longer.
Enjoy!
Kisses,
Sarah-hime
28. Soulmates by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 1] Liked (744 words)
Who has been waiting for the big SasuNaru chapter? Well, here you have it! I really hope you enjoy it...I tried to do this well...I hope it lives up to peoples expectations...!!!!!!!!
Afer this, there's the epilogue, and then it's over. And I'll be starting on my next fic! Please make sure to look for it, okay?
29. Epilogue by inuyashas_only_1 [Reviews - 4] Liked (1859 words)
Well, this is it, everyone. I hope you guys enjoyed "You Found Me", and I hope that if you enjoyed this, then you'll read my other fanfictions. I want to thank the awesome people who reviewd: Miki Everless, iheartnotebooks123, and ChicagoIsCalling7. You guys were great! This story is dedicated to you three. Thank you.
Until next time, everyone.