TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 4] LikedPrinter


Summary: Uzumaki Aiko has never known her parents. That will change when she is attacked on her fourth birthday and is forced to kill her attackers. [I don't own Naruto or any of the other recongnizable characters] FemNaruto, mild to strong language in first ch
Rating:
Category: General Fiction
Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 5 Completed: No
Words: 15619 Read: 8127
Published: 19/03/07 Updated: 08/01/08



1. Chapter 1 by Nightblade888 [Reviews - 2] Liked (3171 words)
I don't own any characters you may recognize. They are the property of their rescpectful and rightful owners.

Please review.

I am looking for a beta, please email if you are interested. The only thing I ask is that you are able to return a chapter in a week or less, preferably in three days or fewer.
2. Chapter 2 by Nightblade888 [Reviews - 1] Liked (2826 words)
I don't own any character you recognize.

Wow, you like it, you really liked it! I’m really glad that so many of you like and reviewed my first chapter, I hope that this one kept pace with the first one. I’d like to say now, that Aiko has good chakra control because A) her mom is the legendary medic and B) she did inherit the Shodai Hokage’s ability to control the chakra of the Biju, so she is able to control her own chakra much better than in cannon.

I’m still looking for a beta; once again all I ask is that you be able to finish a new chapter in a week. Please contact me if you’re interested.

Thanks for the reviews; I certainly hope you will review this chapter as well!

3. Chapter 3 by Nightblade888 [Reviews - 0] (4257 words)
(A/N: Well, I’m sorry that it took so long to update, but I’ve been getting this really strong feeling to work on Mirage, and so it’s been really hard to work on this story and THG. A number of people have been asking about a pairing for the story and the simple answer is that I’m not sure about it yet. There are a number of options I’m considering, but haven’t made up my mind yet.

I’d like to thank FlameKaiser for agreeing to beta this story, her help and input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all the fantastic reviews for the last chapter, and I hope everyone likes this one.)

(B/N: Hey all, FlameKaiser here. If any of you would like a beta for your story, I’d be more than happy to help out. Just PM me if you’re interested, and we will work out the details then. Until next time, Jaa.)

4. Chapter 4 by Nightblade888 [Reviews - 0] (1676 words)
I know that this is really short, and really late…PLEASE DON’T KILL ME….I SWEAR I WON’T DO IT AGAIN…PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, now that my groveling is out of the way, I do apologize for my tardiness on all of my stories, but I seem to have hit a major case of writers block on this story (the other two I’ve got plenty of ideas for, but I refuse to write them until I finished this chapter) so expect updates for those much sooner rather than later.

If any of you were wondering, I am going to make Aiko’s personality, especially around medicine, more like my personal hero…Dr. Gregory House. So sarcastic scathing comments would be normal for her…probably won’t be leaving a thermometer where they don’t belong, but still…

Anyway, please review and I realize that this is a very short chapter, but I did hit a block and it will take some time for the first major fight scene to come, expect major changes, especially now that she has been singled out for elimination.

A big thank you goes out to my beta KitsuneyJenfner, same person as last chapter, just a new name, for catching my mistakes as usual.


*********ANOUNCEMENT***************

I have been thinking too much lately, and many ideas for new stories have popped into my head. As I am having trouble with the three I have going now, I won’t be starting a new story, but if anyone (or any group of writers would be interested in doing a collaboration I would be more than interested. The two ideas I have now are for a BLEACH fic that was an Original Character as the main focus, but still sticks to the cannon facts.

The second one is another Naruto fic and is actually nice to Sasuke, so if you hate him, than you probably wouldn’t be interested.

If you are interested in doing the collaboration, please PM me, email me, or do something to get in contact with me, and I’ll give you a better idea of what I had in mind for the plot and you could decide if you wanted to continue or not. Thanks, Nightblade888!

5. Chapter 5 by Nightblade888 [Reviews - 1] Liked (3689 words)
Didn’t think I’d remember to update this fic, did ya? DID YA? Well…guess who’s got the last laugh now…I guess Aiko did now that I think of it. I didn’t realize how much I didn’t want to write the Wave mission…until I started to write it and re-write it and so on and so forth…you get the picture.

Anyway, thanks a bunch to everyone who reviewed the story and please keep it up. As usual, a great big thank you to my beta, KistuneyJenfner, my mistakes tremble in your presence